• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. Sadly I don't have any Halloween content for you, the dark lord says I quote:

''Halloween content? Ridiculous! I have more pressing matters to deal with, but amuse these miserable wretches with pumpkins and participating in their meaningless traditions!''

Dark lord is unavailable for further comments sadly, but I did reach out to few others and they were willing to pose for you! So with that, here you go. P.S Alvina was difficult to convince into this, you better appreciate it.

HalloweenB1.png

HalloweenB2.png

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Bump. Sadly I don't have any Halloween content for you, the dark lord says I quote:

''Halloween content? Ridiculous! I have more pressing matters to deal with, but amuse these miserable wretches with pumpkins and participating in their meaningless traditions!''

Dark lord is unavailable for further comments sadly, but I did reach out to few others and they were willing to pose for you! So with that, here you go. P.S Alvina was difficult to convince into this, you better appreciate it.

View attachment 3047494

View attachment 3047495
hey mystic why did you put Faye back in her old outfit at the end of chapter 2?

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hey mystic why did you put Faye back in her old outfit at the end of chapter 2?
Faye has extensive wardrobe I'd imagine, and that wasn't her only spare outfit of same sort. Sadly I can't say much for else, as she doesn't allow me to see her underwear. I've asked Voldar but he wasn't interested in helping me out in the said matter.

So I can't say much on the subject...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Joint311

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Faye has extensive wardrobe I'd imagine, and that wasn't her only spare outfit of same sort. Sadly I can't say much for else, as she doesn't allow me to see her underwear. I've asked Voldar but he wasn't interested in helping me out in the said matter.

So I can't say much on the subject...
hm... how very interesting and not at all amusing

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
hm... how very interesting and not at all amusing
What can I say, I'm not here for amusement all the time buddy. And there is no particular answer here either if you want me to be serious about it... I did it because I felt like it for some reason, it fit in my head at the time for the scene and for the story. Characters have multiple outfits and you'll often see them in multiple fashions. There is not much else I can add here I'm afraid.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Joint311

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
What can I say, I'm not here for amusement all the time buddy. And there is no particular answer here either if you want me to be serious about it... I did it because I felt like it for some reason, it fit in my head at the time for the scene and for the story. Characters have multiple outfits and you'll often see them in multiple fashions. There is not much else I can add here I'm afraid.
that last reply, the part about the amusement was meant as a joke. im sorry if it came out as obnoxious

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
that last reply, the part about the amusement was meant as a joke. im sorry if it came out as obnoxious
Don't worry about it mate. Good news I can share is that I'll be updating SoF for quite some time... kinda got some stuff going on, so I can't divert my attention and time onto Eden Prime atm. So you can expect SoF to keep getting an avalanche of updates in the coming future.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023

View attachment 3047494

View attachment 3047495
My heart leans more and more towards Irina as the best girl. I hope she doesn't stay in the dark for too long!

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah lol, no pressure tho just asking to see when the update coming
Well in that case, a day or two. I'm kinda busy with DAZ so I was slacking on SoF these past few days. But I've done update in advance so should be gucci.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes