Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah ..a big ass lie detector that can turn you into a well-done steak...... Yet I'm the weird one while Guthar gave his soul and heart to a dragon but I can see her charms...she's quite interesting or else that would've been the end of Guthar's journey due to the lack of power if she didn't see Reason....this journey keeps getting better better.... Hopefully he'll be a bit powerful before Urden finds out what's going on ...

And oh yeah dismiss that dragon kink thought...:HideThePain:
Oh Alvina has her charm alright. As for his power... yeah, well, that's the thing isn't it. I always kept saying before when asked about it... it just depends on perception of player, also what power actually means to him. But I kept repeating multiple times throughout posts... he ISN'T WEAK. Not even close to it.

What he appears as is entirely different story... and I always remind those who ask about it over and over again. His whole tactic is based off of lying, deceiving and a chess game.

I'll share a little spoiler from Chapter 3 I'm working on atm.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This should sum it up alright. And I always said this so many times... he is a liar and a deceiver. What made anyone think that he isn't lying about it, or how no one presumed this particular spoiler is beyond me based off of everything I've said so many times. His recovery was stated to be slow, but it was never specified in which amounts or how much he recovers throughout chapters currently.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Oh Alvina has her charm alright. As for his power... yeah, well, that's the thing isn't it. I always kept saying before when asked about it... it just depends on perception of player, also what power actually means to him. But I kept repeating multiple times throughout posts... he ISN'T WEAK. Not even close to it.

What he appears as is entirely different story... and I always remind those who ask about it over and over again. His whole tactic is based off of lying, deceiving and a chess game.

This should sum it up alright. And I always said this so many times... he is a liar and a deceiver. What made anyone think that he isn't lying about it, or how no one presumed this particular spoiler is beyond me based off of everything I've said so many times. His recovery was stated to be slow, but it was never specified in which amounts or how much he recovers throughout chapters currently.
i can't wait for the new update.. and i can't help but notice you alredy teased the thing i asked you about last week

Reactions: Mystic

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Speaking of his recovery time, do you have any idea how much time has passed since his return until now? Or is this something you haven't taken into account?

I love this little spoil btw!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i can't wait for the new update.. and i can't help but notice you alredy teased the thing i asked you about last week
Oh yeah, that, their clash is present in CH3. Brief one for the start albeit.

Speaking of his recovery time, do you have any idea how much time has passed since his return until now? Or is this something you haven't taken into account?

I love this little spoil btw!
Quite some time honestly, not sure about precise amount of time. I didn't go into that particular detail however.

May 31, 2020

I'll say, blame your well constructed story....we get so invested that we end up missing the said changes....in other words Guthar is deceiving even some of us players.... That's how good it is......with that ...Alvina is actually a blessing.

• Yay, new update!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'll say, blame your well constructed story....we get so invested that we end up missing the said changes....in other words Guthar is deceiving even some of us players.... That's how good it is......with that ...Alvina is actually a blessing.
I'll say in my defense he even deceives me!

• Haha
Reactions: Lordmoses711high

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
As for the rest... lol. RIP Morgana then. Crushed under weight of Alvina for you it seems. As for their vows... yeah uh... no spoilers there, sorry.

As for the armor, oh yeah, she switches between them depending on place and situation. So you'll see it quite often on her. And agreed, its very nice! Fitting imo!
Heh, well don't get me wrong. I still have a huge soft spot for Morgana & second place isn't really a bad spot for her, considering the difference between second favorite and third favorite is pretty huge.
So Alvina current leading the race ahead of everyone, while slightly behind is Morgana, with everyone else being left behind in their dust :KEK:.

But having said that, I'd say there are no bad characters in this game tbh.
Even ones from third place onwards, I'd say are competent characters in their own way (and of course, there's the matter how this favorites is based on my personal bias).

Having said the above, while Alvina is in the lead now I'd be interested in seeing Morgana give a bit of healthy competition as to what she does to try to gain affection/love from Voldar.
But I guess we shall see.

Oh, and speaking of armor. Voldar's Sauron-like armor that we see, does it have any other attributes other than the very intimidating appearance it gives to his servants/followers and to his enemies?
Given it being armor, one could imagine it's protection of some kind; either magic protection or physical protection, but we've never seen Voldar in action wearing that armor so I was just wondering.

He was honest when they spoke, because as stated none can lie in Alvina's presence. Not even his kind, he's forced and obliged to speak truth and truth only. She's like a lie detector, no way about it.
This update showed that Alvina's gifts she got from the Creator (god of the game's world) of detecting lies.
Yet with that comes a question that makes me wonder; is that ability used fully to her advantage, or did the Creator put such restriction on her as well (i.e. she can detect lies, but also can't lie to others and must always tell the truth)?

If it's the former, it makes me question whether has she lied to Voldar before (not necessarily out of malice, but likely for good reason/intentions), when he went by the name Guthar.
Cause despite Voldar being a master of lies and deceit, if there's one character who I think could fool even him, I think it might be Alvina; given their long history (longest out of all LIs?) and with how she truly knows who he is.

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Heh, well don't get me wrong. I still have a huge soft spot for Morgana & second place isn't really a bad spot for her, considering the difference between second favorite and third favorite is pretty huge.
So Alvina current leading the race ahead of everyone, while slightly behind is Morgana, with everyone else being left behind in their dust :KEK:.

But having said that, I'd say there are no bad characters in this game tbh.
Even ones from third place onwards, I'd say are competent characters in their own way (and of course, there's the matter how this favorites is based on my personal bias).

Having said the above, while Alvina is in the lead now I'd be interested in seeing Morgana give a bit of healthy competition as to what she does to try to gain affection/love from Voldar.
But I guess we shall see.

Oh, and speaking of armor. Voldar's Sauron-like armor that we see, does it have any other attributes other than the very intimidating appearance it gives to his servants/followers and to his enemies?
Given it being armor, one could imagine it's protection of some kind; either magic protection or physical protection, but we've never seen Voldar in action wearing that armor so I was just wondering.

This update showed that Alvina's gifts she got from the Creator (god of the game's world) of detecting lies.
Yet with that comes a question that makes me wonder; is that ability used fully to her advantage, or did the Creator put such restriction on her as well (i.e. she can detect lies, but also can't lie to others and must always tell the truth)?

If it's the former, it makes me question whether has she lied to Voldar before (not necessarily out of malice, but likely for good reason/intentions), when he went by the name Guthar.
Cause despite Voldar being a master of lies and deceit, if there's one character who I think could fool even him, I think it might be Alvina; given their long history (longest out of all LIs?) and with how she truly knows who he is.

It is hard to give healthy competition, when giving competition is deemed unhealthy if you get my meaning here.

As for Voldar's armor, its something of his war-ready form. He uses that not only for intimidation and feeling it causes, but it is something he'd wear in battle as well. It does grant him physical protection and partially magical protection. It is not there just for show.

And no, that is used fully to her advantage. She can detect lies and force truth out of all, but she could lie herself. She doesn't however... but that's not cause she is not capable of doing it, just cause its part of her personality. She holds herself in a very high esteem, and she is too prideful to do something like that.

She believes it disgraceful to an extent, and wouldn't spit at her own honor in that way. Hence she simply doesn't lie. She considers that beneath her. She is quite proud and noble honestly.

And yeah, she could trick him if she actually wanted it. But nah... that's not her goal and not something she'd do. Their relation in the past was always based off of great mutual respect and friendship towards one another at first. They treat one another with respect whenever and wherever they can.

Granted they'll bicker here and there, but that's their privilege.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Joint311 and JJJ84

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
probably best game from dev so far...eden prime was boring unfortunately
So was SoF. Stories take time to develop and shape, there are and always will be less exciting and more exciting parts. And given that EP has just started as a project, give it time is all I can say.

Reactions: homor

homor

Oct 22, 2023
So was SoF. Stories take time to develop and shape, there are and always will be less exciting and more exciting parts. And given that EP has just started as a project, give it time is all I can say.
idk maybe i will give it another try later, but so far i did not finished second release..

and i definitely did not had this feelings when strings started.

Sinisterheat

Nov 19, 2018
This is a damn good story, seriously. One of the best on f95, imo. Props to the creator. Been on f95 for a few years, but I rarely speak out about a story. Just download then leave. A rare few attract my attention enough to actually say something. The story is engaging. Looking forward to what happens at the end, but I hope that is far off from now.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Huh... .but they did kiss in chapter 2 update I believe, no? When they were talking at where Alvina is. Surely you didn't miss that part?

Err... the answer to that is a resounding, fat, no. Also, how the hell would that even work? :KEK: Did you see the damn size of her from chapter 2, where it ends when visiting dwarves.

I mean Guthar can be tall in some forms, but not THAT tall or big. And he can't exactly conjure a dick. I'm afraid that particular spell is not in his arsenal. :LUL:
There is actually a good solution for a good dragon snu snu, let Guthar have an Ancalagon form and mission solve! Well maybe not for the poor Alvina, like this he mind be too, let's say big? :whistle:

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
so when is the update coming, before we have some more eden prime?

Also while I'm at it, will this game feature corrupting elves in to Orcs?
not that I'm complaining if all corrupted elves turn up Delmira.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes