Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
you really work fast.. on a side note i loved Voldar transforming when he got to his tower
Oh yeah, that. I thought about time for that one to show. Glad you've liked it.

Man you're on fire another update this fast
And every update make it really hard to wait for another what an engaging story and mc.
Since we made the ring does mc back to his full power or close.. This azura bitch is very annoying i hope the red head will put her in her place
No. If anything he got exhausted... crafting a thing like that. But he didn't get weaker for it, but that's entirely different story to tell. Wellll I mean, I'd be annoying in her place as well.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
are you going to give present Alvina that outfit?
Possible. Guthar mentions it to her at [ no spoilers ]. But she comments back that - "I'm hardly as appealing as I've used to be. Unsuitable for my age."

So answer is MAYBE. We'll see how this dragon feels. Alvina is so scary, she breaks the 4th wall and tells even ME what to do. :eek:

She looks incredible with that outfit and haircut!
Alvina's char has enough background for a story on her own... maybe something I'll add as bonus content for people interested in her character.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StringsOfFate-EP2v0.6.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: Ecchi lover

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
weird that the one time the page is updated, there isn't actually an update
right?! i was so confused for about 5 seconds...
That's because I've updated quite fast and a lot of it, yet I haven't promoted it for any of those updates. As I was unable due to rules. So I did so yesterday to notify others who don't follow the thread, that there was an update.

This game looks good
Thanks. Hope you like the story.

is ch 2 done now? will there be andorid port of ch 2 final?
It is. I don't usually post it here, just on my discord however. But there is an android port for 0.6.3 already. -

Yes :sagenod:

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes