battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
3dcg, Male protagonist, Big tits, Big ass, Teasing, Fantasy, Adventure, Graphic violence, Parody, Corruption, Virgin, Harem
Please tell us your future tags. I would like to know what fetishes you have planned and whether they will be optional before I get involved in a game. Too many creators have slipped unwanted content in without warning and trust, unfortunately, is at a all time low because of it. Because of that everyone would like to know what they are supporting before they invest in a creator.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Please tell us your future tags. I would like to know what fetishes you have planned and whether they will be optional before I get involved in a game. Too many creators have slipped unwanted content in without warning and trust, unfortunately, is at a all time low because of it. Because of that everyone would like to know what they are supporting before they invest in a creator.
Then tell me what are you interested in, and I will answer to you easily. So far all what I've said stands, and along that which is written under dev notes.

If you can give me your particular interests, then I will gladly reply to you. And yes, I'd be aware of it, but I can't be pointed at for such a deed myself. I haven't done it till now, and I will not start doing it after all this time either. I do not slip unwanted content.

Reactions: battali0n

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Then tell me what are you interested in, and I will answer to you easily. So far all what I've said stands, and along that which is written under dev notes.

If you can give me your particular interests, then I will gladly reply to you. And yes, I'd be aware of it, but I can't be pointed at for such a deed myself. I haven't done it till now, and I will not start doing it after all this time either. I do not slip unwanted content.
You have been very clear about the NTR not happening, which is one of the most divisive subjects out there. It appears that you are writing this game for the harem community then. The tags you currently have are all vanilla and appealing. Basically we would like to know about any non-vanilla future content. I'll give you a few examples because an exhaustive list would be way too long: Lesbian(would be probably the biggest one), Female Domination, rape, Sharing, swinging, etc.
The only one lots of us would be OK with would be the Lesbian and that only if it was optional (as in we decide whether it happens or not)and only during threesomes. After NTR that is the most discussed subject in out discords and forums. Lesbian has been overused to the point that most of us are sick of it and we are always looking for creators who's art doesn't force it on us.
I am not telling you what to put into your VN. I am merely asking for clarification so that we can make a decision as to whether to play your VN or not. As I stated before, trust is at an all time low right now and it is hard for harem lovers to open their wallets without knowing the creators intentions when it come to fetishes. Too many creators try to hide their plans to get money and end up pissing off their supporters. This makes a lack of future tags very suspicious to people. We understand that some creators simply haven't thought that far ahead and others are concerned about spoilers but an honest dialog to your potential supporters goes a long way.
We believe that you will only put what you like into your VN and therefore it should be possible to list what fetishes you may include and if they will be optional, as well as one's you will never add(Scat, Bestiality, etc.)
I hope this helps :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You have been very clear about the NTR not happening, which is one of the most divisive subjects out there. It appears that you are writing this game for the harem community then. The tags you currently have are all vanilla and appealing. Basically we would like to know about any non-vanilla future content. I'll give you a few examples because an exhaustive list would be way too long: Lesbian(would be probably the biggest one), Female Domination, rape, Sharing, swinging, etc.
The only one lots of us would be OK with would be the Lesbian and that only if it was optional (as in we decide whether it happens or not)and only during threesomes. After NTR that is the most discussed subject in out discords and forums. Lesbian has been overused to the point that most of us are sick of it and we are always looking for creators who's art doesn't force it on us.
I am not telling you what to put into your VN. I am merely asking for clarification so that we can make a decision as to whether to play your VN or not. As I stated before, trust is at an all time low right now and it is hard for harem lovers to open their wallets without knowing the creators intentions when it come to fetishes. Too many creators try to hide their plans to get money and end up pissing off their supporters. This makes a lack of future tags very suspicious to people. We understand that some creators simply haven't thought that far ahead and others are concerned about spoilers but an honest dialog to your potential supporters goes a long way.
We believe that you will only put what you like into your VN and therefore it should be possible to list what fetishes you may include and if they will be optional, as well as one's you will never add(Scat, Bestiality, etc.)
I hope this helps :)
Right. Fair enough. I'll clarify on some things here... first of all... I ain't writing this for anyone in particular. I am putting shit in my head into words and visuals. The reason I do not do content such as NTR, is because it is not something appealing to me, and I personally am not fond of it. I naturally do not go about starting wars over it, but I simply skip as its not appealing to me.

The only thing I would ever come close to this, is creating something where main character bangs someone's wife or some shit and steals it. Though didn't do that so far either, but that's the only thing that's chewable for me when it comes to this topic.

When it comes to Strings of Fate, I mean you're playing a badass dark lord pretty much. And I'd think logically, that a character like him doesn't share anything or anyone alright. Which kinda is stated even in intro on EP1, that he is there to kick ass, dominate the fuck outta everyone, and do the fuck he pleases. So hopefully that answers your question about sharing etc, etc.

As for rape? Kinda, I mean if he wanted, he's a badass dark lord. Though I can only confirm so far there's been HALF-Rape scene after some EP2 torturing shit.

As for female domination... I think there is only one character in SoF that can be mentioned about this, though I'm not sure I can put it as domination... since this is related to current in progress EP2 I'll spoiler this. It would be related to Alvina, Voldar's wife... who is pretty much a dragon size of a mountain that can fuck the soul out of him. (Naturally in her human form). Though even there he lets her kinda so... not sure if that counts as female domination, more like he just enjoys himself or whatever.

No Lesbian content here, and I don't think there will be at all. Just not that kind of story... wouldn't fit it honestly, not the characters or anything else. As for all other tags that I as an INDIVIDUAL and PERSONALLY dislike, and consider fucking absurd. Such as the one's you've named in brackets, I can tell you that I sure as fuck won't include such shit in any of my stories. EVER.

And yeah, I understand your statements and I understand why. But... let me tell you a little fun fact here friend, I've been deving these shits for quite a while now, I have no issues either in revealing my patreon income overall is about $106 a month... and I've spent an overall year, with a monthly budget of $1,500. Buying assets, having em ported to have props etc to make these. Paying people to make em for me, along with outfits and everything else.

So, a year of $1,500 per month. Do a quick calculation. (And that's from last year, not this one included.) Now you tell me do I look like I'm here to force and trick anyone into giving me money? I'm in such a fucking minus and I've spent such amounts of money on development of these... that I don't wanna think about it. But you don't see me paywalling shit despite that or complaining I have few patrons.

So no buddy, I ain't here to have you open your wallet... I pour vast amount of money into these things cause I enjoy making them, not cause I'm here to tailor it to anyone's specific desires and wishes. I just wanna make some stories that people can enjoy, including myself for that matter.

Anyways, I hope this explains few things and clarifies it for you. Overall, I'd say you can safely go ahead and play SoF as it seems it would suit your taste.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Right. Fair enough. I'll clarify on some things here... first of all... I ain't writing this for anyone in particular. I am putting shit in my head into words and visuals. The reason I do not do content such as NTR, is because it is not something appealing to me, and I personally am not fond of it. I naturally do not go about starting wars over it, but I simply skip as its not appealing to me.

The only thing I would ever come close to this, is creating something where main character bangs someone's wife or some shit and steals it. Though didn't do that so far either, but that's the only thing that's chewable for me when it comes to this topic.

When it comes to Strings of Fate, I mean you're playing a badass dark lord pretty much. And I'd think logically, that a character like him doesn't share anything or anyone alright. Which kinda is stated even in intro on EP1, that he is there to kick ass, dominate the fuck outta everyone, and do the fuck he pleases. So hopefully that answers your question about sharing etc, etc.

As for rape? Kinda, I mean if he wanted, he's a badass dark lord. Though I can only confirm so far there's been HALF-Rape scene after some EP2 torturing shit.

As for female domination... I think there is only one character in SoF that can be mentioned about this, though I'm not sure I can put it as domination... since this is related to current in progress EP2 I'll spoiler this. It would be related to Alvina, Voldar's wife... who is pretty much a dragon size of a mountain that can fuck the soul out of him. (Naturally in her human form). Though even there he lets her kinda so... not sure if that counts as female domination, more like he just enjoys himself or whatever.

No Lesbian content here, and I don't think there will be at all. Just not that kind of story... wouldn't fit it honestly, not the characters or anything else. As for all other tags that I as an INDIVIDUAL and PERSONALLY dislike, and consider fucking absurd. Such as the one's you've named in brackets, I can tell you that I sure as fuck won't include such shit in any of my stories. EVER.

And yeah, I understand your statements and I understand why. But... let me tell you a little fun fact here friend, I've been deving these shits for quite a while now, I have no issues either in revealing my patreon income overall is about $106 a month... and I've spent an overall year, with a monthly budget of $1,500. Buying assets, having em ported to have props etc to make these. Paying people to make em for me, along with outfits and everything else.

So, a year of $1,500 per month. Do a quick calculation. (And that's from last year, not this one included.) Now you tell me do I look like I'm here to force and trick anyone into giving me money? I'm in such a fucking minus and I've spent such amounts of money on development of these... that I don't wanna think about it. But you don't see me paywalling shit despite that or complaining I have few patrons.

So no buddy, I ain't here to have you open your wallet... I pour vast amount of money into these things cause I enjoy making them, not cause I'm here to tailor it to anyone's specific desires and wishes. I just wanna make some stories that people can enjoy, including myself for that matter.

Anyways, I hope this explains few things and clarifies it for you. Overall, I'd say you can safely go ahead and play SoF as it seems it would suit your taste.
I am working on my own VN and I have sunk quite a bit into assets myself not to mention that you can't put a price on the countless hours that go into it so I understand where you are coming from. For me it is the joy of creation that is driving me and it is only a hobby at this point. If I get back enough to cover my costs then I will consider it a win. I am always looking for creators who produce art that I love to support for that reason.
I try to never judge anyone else fetishes and just steer clear of the one's I don't like. your VN looks really interesting to me and I always ask before I get too deeply involved with the characters and story. I will try it out and from what you have said you sound like my kind of developer.
We don't mind Netori which is stealing someone else's girl, as long as she only has sex with us in the game. I know a lot of people have trouble separating that from Neotare because they are both considered NTR.
The thing about female domination is that it is usually the MC being humiliated and being subjugated that makes it a turn-off for many guys. If she is just getting a little aggressive in bed and it is not over the top then most guys would be fine with it. This can be a fine line for many so it can be hard to pull off and many creators make it optional to avoid the problem
Rape is also a fine line for many guys. If it is anyone other than the MC doing it then it is hated. Some guys are OK with it as long as they are the one doing it. I get that there is a rape fantasy fetish both from the male and female perspective and if done properly it could be good. I will check out the scene you have created before I judge it.
Thank you for taking so much time to talk to me. I seem to have riled you up a bit and that was not my intention. I will try your VN out today.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I am working on my own VN and I have sunk quite a bit into assets myself not to mention that you can't put a price on the countless hours that go into it so I understand where you are coming from. For me it is the joy of creation that is driving me and it is only a hobby at this point. If I get back enough to cover my costs then I will consider it a win. I am always looking for creators who produce art that I love to support for that reason.
I try to never judge anyone else fetishes and just steer clear of the one's I don't like. your VN looks really interesting to me and I always ask before I get too deeply involved with the characters and story. I will try it out and from what you have said you sound like my kind of developer.
We don't mind Netori which is stealing someone else's girl, as long as she only has sex with us in the game. I know a lot of people have trouble separating that from Neotare because they are both considered NTR.
The thing about female domination is that it is usually the MC being humiliated and being subjugated that makes it a turn-off for many guys. If she is just getting a little aggressive in bed and it is not over the top then most guys would be fine with it. This can be a fine line for many so it can be hard to pull off and many creators make it optional to avoid the problem
Rape is also a fine line for many guys. If it is anyone other than the MC doing it then it is hated. Some guys are OK with it as long as they are the one doing it. I get that there is a rape fantasy fetish both from the male and female perspective and if done properly it could be good. I will check out the scene you have created before I judge it.
Thank you for taking so much time to talk to me. I seem to have riled you up a bit and that was not my intention. I will try your VN out today.
Neither do I, I steer clear of what I dislike as I've said. I don't judge. And yeah, there has always been misunderstanding between those two terms.

And nah, you can't humiliate or subjugate a main character like Voldar is. That's just impossible story-wise and given his background. If anything I'd say he is the one that can do that to others.

Yeah, feel free to jump in and give it a go. Based off of your words, you should find yourself comfy about dark lord's domain here.

And nah buddy, you haven't riled me up. Not the first or last time people read my words with specific tone behind it, when there is none. I am just very blunt and forward, so I can understand it can come out like that a lot of times. But nah... no harm and foul from my end I assure you.

I just put my thoughts and opinions out there, nothing more or less than that. No worries about it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
All my saves from V 5.1 seem to be broken when I try and load them in 6.2. All I get is "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way" Is this a known problem? And is there anything to be done about it as I really don't feel like starting all over again?

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
All my saves from V 5.1 seem to be broken when I try and load them in 6.2. All I get is "Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way" Is this a known problem? And is there anything to be done about it as I really don't feel like starting all over again?
You don't need to start all over again. And the script was changed, more stuff added as well yeah. But you don't need your save file... the moment you hit start from main menu, you will resume where the last Episode 1 ended in this particular case.

You hardly need to be worried about losing anything, so just go and smack start. You'll resume where EP1 left you at... there is no need for save file importing of any kind from your end.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What about all the choices I made?
Nothing to concern yourself with, the choices you made at EP1 offered you different scenes, flavor and reactions. As for any important choice that player gets notified when there is any, you don't need a save file for this.

When I need to confirm a choice you've made previously, and there is something that is related to it in per se EP2... when you come to such a case, I will ask you via choice to confirm your previous deed. Aka what did you do in this or that scene, did you do this or that etc.

So I keep track of these and pretty much control it on my end, there's nothing for you to break your head about. Just go for it.

QQP_Purple

Dec 11, 2020
OK, cool. You have certainly put way way more thought into this than most devs. As a fellow software developer I applaud this.

• Yay, new update!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
OK, cool. You have certainly put way way more thought into this than most devs. As a fellow software developer I applaud this.
No worries about it bro, just hit play and enjoy the story.

hysepReC

Feb 16, 2022

Other devs should take notes from this guy on how to answer questions. I appreciate the openness.

Will give this a try. Hopefully the sandbox isn't too annoying.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Other devs should take notes from this guy on how to answer questions. I appreciate the openness.

Will give this a try. Hopefully the sandbox isn't too annoying.
No reason for ''closed doors'' to put it that way. Also, the sandbox isn't annoying. It is straightforward as it can be, you won't have issues there imo. And it was removed in EP2 due to voting. Not much of a sandbox either, I used it with entirely different purpose.

Mystic what was the thought process that lead you to develop the first episode as a sandbox?
Pacing. I did not wish to overwhelm the player, given the fact I tend to pack quite heavy amounts of content. It also enabled me for things such as side stories, perspective of view on other characters as well.

However, after I put the voting and it was decided that its not needed by others, I've removed it. I came to a different idea and solution as you probably saw already an example of in EP2.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
No reason for ''closed doors'' to put it that way. Also, the sandbox isn't annoying. It is straightforward as it can be, you won't have issues there imo. And it was removed in EP2 due to voting. Not much of a sandbox either, I used it with entirely different purpose.

Pacing. I did not wish to overwhelm the player, given the fact I tend to pack quite heavy amounts of content. It also enabled me for things such as side stories, perspective of view on other characters as well.

However, after I put the voting and it was decided that its not needed by others, I've removed it. I came to a different idea and solution as you probably saw already an example of in EP2.
i didn't mind it too much in EP1 but in EP2 it was really nice the way you used it and a good way to still retain a part of the sandbox element from EP1

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i didn't mind it too much in EP1 but in EP2 it was really nice the way you used it and a good way to still retain a part of the sandbox element from EP1
Yeah, I used that approach cause of the voting, but also cause its easier not going to lie. I can still showcase some scenery changes behind etc, while giving player option to investigate multiple things or see POV of other chars. But it doesn't interrupt anything, or really make you wonder ''wtf do I do?''.

Its straightforward and simplistic as it can be.

Reactions: Joint311
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes