Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Trully are they evil then, depriving the world of dragon girls, what horror

that being said all of this pondering and quasy lore dumps, have me currious do yuo sort of alredy have the various chapters written down, and so it's the image rendering that take time, or do yuo only have a rough plan and improvise both renders and story as inpiration annd the like struck?
No. I do not. I have bits and pieces perhaps, but everything else comes in a moment. I improvise, and often I keep getting various ideas. If not all the time almost... some I implement, some I deem unfitting etc, etc.

Explaining my thought processing is difficult to impossible on these things. I just ... keep walking? And the puzzle pieces just keep coming from every direction, I just put it together.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Im really enjoying rn. thanks for hardwork .i will be sad when i finish this xd
Glad to hear so buddy. And ah... I think you still have whole EP2 to start. And not like game ends with EP2, hardly a reason for concern for quite a time now.

Jan 16, 2019
Glad to hear so buddy. And ah... I think you still have whole EP2 to start. And not like game ends with EP2, hardly a reason for concern for quite a time now.
i have too much time and almost have played every VN in this site. so i want more and more .

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
have you tried his other projects?
I'd say if he is interested in story like SoF, then only my new project Eden Prime is worth a go lol. Eden Prime is something I've also spent quite a time scribing down when it comes to story aspect, but unlike SoF it just started so it needs time to shine and for story to develop.

But along SoF it is only project I work on as a focus and priority, and one I enjoy as much as I enjoy SoF. It certainly has the mystery element as much as SoF does atm.

Jan 16, 2019
Doing the best I can. I kept reworking heavily things as I went through it. If you notice any shit, feel free to tell me. I'll get to reworking it ASAP.

But yeah, I take every render through heavy post processing to make it stand out and not be something people saw 100 times by now.
well i already like String of Fate. why not ? cant even find decent visual novel nowadays. im out of options.

also ,i love you bro XD

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well i already like String of Fate. why not ? cant even find decent visual novel nowadays. im out of options.

also ,i love you bro XD
We can't... the dark lord does not allow these petty emotions within these lands. If he finds out... no, no. Can't be.

Jan 16, 2019
We can't... the dark lord does not allow these petty emotions within these lands. If he finds out... no, no. Can't be.
thats true .i forgot that im homophobe damn buuuut Bromance is not gae xd .really man i like to read SoF .hope i can find more like SoF.

i even deleted few games .276gb . its difficult to find decent game anymore xD
resim_2023-10-18_004740866.png

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Awesome story, I do hope there will be demon transformation of Rose, slow and subtle but the longer she stays with the MC the more his essence begins to change her.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Awesome story, I do hope there will be demon transformation of Rose, slow and subtle but the longer she stays with the MC the more his essence begins to change her.
Rose? who the hell is rose, don't you mean Faye? she seems the most demonic already what with the glowing yellow eyes.

on the topic of corruption tough, you do raise a good point, bar moral corruption wich we seem to be setup to have in spades, will we ahve the other types of corruption, like will peoples bodies and the like warp and become like the evil in their souls under the dark lords influence, well those that are susseptible to it that is?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic and JaszMan

xDestiny

Feb 15, 2021
Mystic The VN started out pretty good, but...it's getting pretty boring with all this "I'm still weak" talk. In the first updates it was understandable but now it is simply redundant. Thesia, for example, would defeat Voldar with the greatest of ease.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Rose? who the hell is rose, don't you mean Faye? she seems the most demonic already what with the glowing yellow eyes.

on the topic of corruption tough, you do raise a good point, bar moral corruption wich we seem to be setup to have in spades, will we ahve the other types of corruption, like will peoples bodies and the like warp and become like the evil in their souls under the dark lords influence, well those that are susseptible to it that is?
yes, I do hope to see people get corrupted by the dark lord and or change depending on how evil they truly are themselves. Have the Dark Lord influence them to they're core. By the by Rose is the Merc, with a very dark past. It would be cool to see some humans change b/c of the Dark Lord.

• Thinking Face

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
yes, I do hope to see people get corrupted by the dark lord and or change depending on how evil they truly are themselves. Have the Dark Lord influence them to they're core. By the by Rose is the Merc, with a very dark past. It would be cool to see some humans change b/c of the Dark Lord.
I had literally forgotten about rose, I guess being too morose about the eventual dragon girl genocide made me forget about her

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Glad you enjoyed it. Eh... mmh... maybe.

I mean as he mentioned, it adds a shade to their initial personalities. Depending on type of corruption he uses... it does affect em physically a bit, but these are subtle changes and take longer time and exposure.

Mystic The VN started out pretty good, but...it's getting pretty boring with all this "I'm still weak" talk. In the first updates it was understandable but now it is simply redundant. Thesia, for example, would defeat Voldar with the greatest of ease.
There is something called power scaling my friend. By all means, it would be the easiest thing for me to make someone with Voldar's background stomp and perform world wide genocide with a snap like Thanos. But... game over. We're done. No development, no story. Wrap up and pack it.

Voldar is heavily inspired, obviously, by Sauron. And his rise to power wasn't swift... Sauron spent half his life in third age hiding and covering, recovering his strength. And I've spoken about this before... is he REALLY weak? It matters on individual perception, and what you think power means to him. I'd say he has quite some power as it is already. Power is not just I can stomp on your ass, and make shit explode like a nuke from a magic bomb.

As for Thesia... nah, Thesia can't do shit to him. She is ignorant, arrogant and cocky. She has some powerful traits, but he's still capable of bitch slapping her, and sending her back to her daddy. But it is pointless to him so why should he waste his time on her? Simple as that.

In the end... I am telling you he isn't -weak- even now. He is a tactician.

I had literally forgotten about rose, I guess being too morose about the eventual dragon girl genocide made me forget about her
"A small price to pay for salvation. And the remaining shall look upon the new universe with gratefulness." (c) - Some Genocidal Maniac said it.

Another banger..
This much of content within a week thanks brother ❤
It's a little bit irritating when mc taking disrespect from alvida well it's understandable he is weak and she is his lover and all but i can't wait to get mc back to his full game because many cunts starting to loose their fear of him anyway since alvida is mc's wife urden breeding her didn't make mc a cuck(NTR)
Glad you've enjoyed it. And yeah, kinda packed more in a week than I initially thought I'll manage. It isn't even disrespect mind you, it is truth. And that is the only BEING alive that can talk to him freely and openly. Anyone else will get grilled and their hearts plucked out.

Alvina's character is very unique and important. They're equal. Its like two directors of a company, arguing about employee's.

And lmao, hell no. It is nothing as such, there is no place for that tag here. And she wasn't that at all till NOW, till the last update of Chapter 1. When they made their vow... it was entirely different story before, so past is irrelevant. Has nothing to do with them.

Jan 16, 2019
I feel like voldar is similar to Han Li . I mean ,both have brain ,its difficult to find Characters with brains . Both are strong but uses their brain first .

okamisamy

May 24, 2021
The overview sounds wonderful and exactly like the kind of stuff I love. It's nice to get stuff that goes against the generic cliches out there. Maybe I don't like this one character and would prefer to just kill them. In other games, I can't but from the sounds of it, here I can do it.

I'll definitely be checking this out.
what is the left game underneath you next to the dragon game

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes