Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Here, a quick shot from CH2. Hint for you...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
" Shadow... and flame " Holy fuck, let's go!
Also, it confirms that Alvina joins Voldar as a companion, but I wasn't sure if she was going to stay with him all the time.

And she also hides her eyes like Voldar, it's a small detail, but I like the consistency.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
" Shadow... and flame " Holy fuck, let's go!
Also, it confirms that Alvina joins Voldar as a companion, but I wasn't sure if she was going to stay with him all the time.

And she also hides her eyes like Voldar, it's a small detail, but I like the consistency.
Yep, she does. And yeah! Cause as he said ''humans don't react well on glowing eyes mind you!''

And it is only natural she does because... I mean... I'm going to put this bluntly. She.. IS... HIS... WIFE. That is what she'd be deemed and classified by, their relation that is. And their vows pretty much hint heavily at this.

good games always evade me damn. just found this game. MC looks like a wuxia hero . i love it .
Ey-yo. Glad you've found your way to our dark lord's lair! Hope you enjoy the ride :D

so let me get this straight... voldar will probably create a ring of power and now he will maybe get a fucking balrog?!
Oh yeah, it is one of the fun references to say the least. So yeah, he will. As for the other one... eh... not that easily done. You don't approach creature like that and be like... "You're my bitch now!" not even him.

He even gets attacked by it, trying to whip his ass.

Jan 16, 2019
Ey-yo. Glad you've found your way to our dark lord's lair! Hope you enjoy the ride :D
i even dont think he is dark lord haha. i have read too much wuxia novel where strong rules world .rape .kill .destroying worlds. considering as normal thing .not a dark or evil thing . so i feel like MC is like Wuxia hero . no real life morals in those world. but i just started so lets see. i like to read books and visual novels especially nowadays. so kinda excited.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i even dont think he is dark lord haha. i have read too much wuxia novel where strong rules world .rape .kill .destroying worlds. considering as normal thing .not a dark or evil thing . so i feel like MC is like Wuxia hero . no real life morals in those world. but i just started so lets see. i like to read books and visual novels especially nowadays. so kinda excited.
Oh... mmh... I'd say he is and classified as such, just that not a typical one. It is tad bit more complex than what surface suggests I'd say. Then again, I wouldn't know much of those novels so I can't speak a lot on it.

Jan 16, 2019
Oh... mmh... I'd say he is and classified as such, just that not a typical one. It is tad bit more complex than what surface suggests I'd say. Then again, I wouldn't know much of those novels so I can't speak a lot on it.
well i just feel they are similar. wuxia heroes are basically opposite of western and japanese heroes and really dominant .in the eyes of westerners they are like evil .so playing harsh character makes me feel better. atleast for now i feel like he is like this xd

• Red Heart

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Yep, she does. And yeah! Cause as he said ''humans don't react well on glowing eyes mind you!''

And it is only natural she does because... I mean... I'm going to put this bluntly. She.. IS... HIS... WIFE. That is what she'd be deemed and classified by, their relation that is. And their vows pretty much hint heavily at this.
Ahahah, I imagined that they were linked a little more than a simple relationship, but ok it's confirmed!

• I just jizzed my pants

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
do you release updates every week?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ahahah, I imagined that they were linked a little more than a simple relationship, but ok it's confirmed!
A very angry one at that. But that's the fun part!

do you release updates every week?
This is not set in stone... can be two weeks or something even. Depends on how complex is what I'm doing atm, and how much I wanna make. It is always my intent to push it out as fast as I can.

Sometimes it is surprisingly fast... and sometimes I need more time. Either due to nature of it, the complexity. But also because I wait for particular people to send me some stuff I buy to make a scene.

And keep in your mind I can also be distracted here and there by a pesky IRL obligation or two. So it will take sometimes a day or two away from me that I'd initially spend working on this.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
ok so seeing has alvina will be joining our walking harem a couple of further questions:

1: what is her relationship with her daughter Elga? and by extension of the rest of the dragon-kin, does she look on to them with regret and remorse even if with motherly love, or are there some she truly acknowledges and loves?

2: seeing has she's voldars wife, how does she feel about the rest of the harem? I don't mean in terms of personal relationships, since i wager we will get to see that in the next update, but more specifically that voldar has been fucking other people? is she OK with that? does she see herself as sort of a harem queen? I honestly can't fathom how a being a proud has her would abide by that, then again i doubt quasi-gods and dragons-of-creation operate under strict monogamy to boot

Jan 16, 2019
damn why rose happend to be based on witcher girl .she was the reason why i dropped Witcher xD bad luck but i will still play anyway .Faye is great .

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
damn why rose happend to be based on witcher girl .she was the reason why i dropped Witcher xD bad luck but i will still play anyway .Faye is great .
Meh, you're still at first EP tho since you've just started. Not to worry however, she won't stick around too long. You'll see.

ok so seeing has alvina will be joining our walking harem a couple of further questions:

1: what is her relationship with her daughter Elga? and by extension of the rest of the dragon-kin, does she look on to them with regret and remorse even if with motherly love, or are there some she truly acknowledges and loves?

2: seeing has she's voldars wife, how does she feel about the rest of the harem? I don't mean in terms of personal relationships, since i wager we will get to see that in the next update, but more specifically that voldar has been fucking other people? is she OK with that? does she see herself as sort of a harem queen? I honestly can't fathom how a being a proud has her would abide by that, then again i doubt quasi-gods and dragons-of-creation operate under strict monogamy to boot
:Dies: - Spoileerss tagg brootheerrr.

Okay, lets tackle those down.

1: Her relation with her daughter Elga is... well, as any a mother would have I think? But she doesn't hold her in high regard or esteem to say the least. She mentions it in CH2 when she questions Voldar about her, and says that his orders to her are good. Aka keep her in the skies, she has cunning but not intelligence. Is what she says on her.

And yeah, she does look at them with regret. She pities them if anything... yet still filled with sorrow for them. There are none she acknowledges and loves, she doesn't love abominations they were made to be. She only pities them, but given the fact she still gave em birth... it is quite an internal struggle of her honestly.

Alvina has no actual beings she'd consider her TRUE children or sons... except he one's I dare say she'll make with Voldar? That being said, she still feels some form of responsibility for them, and doesn't really take it kindly when someone kills them or when something happens to them, this is kinda very difficult subject to tackle for her.

They're just corrupted and tainted beasts, and eventually even Voldar brings this subject up. Reminding her that if they're to deal with Urden, the rest of his kind has to go with him, least they will multiply and cause further issues down the road. And this is quite a thing that pisses her off when he says it. Even if she knows he doesn't lie about it. As I said... still got a motherly feeling, be they bad or not. I'd say that is very realistic imo.

2: This is also tackled when Chapter 2 resumes where first one left at. At those ruins where they speak further more outside. And yeah, that would be accurate. But... there is a thing here. I will share a part of their conversation below.

Aka, she is aware of his.... let us call it MASOCHISTIC ways. But what reasons has she to be concerned? He will never, ever, love another. He may like them, be fond of them, enjoy them even if he finds himself in a mood. But love is a powerful thing and a powerful word, one not fitting. They mean nothing to him on such a deep level and connection like Alvina does.

He may use it as a reward or punishment even, like what happened at torture scene. Where he practically half-raped Valindra's daughter.

So given that? I don't think to someone like Alvina... it is even worth attention lmao. She is aware of her place and her importance to him, if Voldar would bang a crown on top of his head and defined himself a King, she'd be the Queen. She is first and always comes first. It is simple as that.

She is to old and a different type of being, to give a rats ass about something so insignificant. Cause that's what it is... just his dark games and nonsense. She see's it like a kid playing with toys.

Reactions: TONYCHAOS
Jan 16, 2019
Meh, you're still at first EP tho since you've just started. Not to worry however, she won't stick around too long. You'll see.
dont mind even if she is our main wife. just messing around in this site .im kinda bored .even when playing VN xd its true i dont like ciri .but dont mind that much especially when faye based on hottest girl in witcher xD

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
dont mind even if she is our main wife. just messing around in this site .im kinda bored .even when playing VN xd its true i dont like ciri .but dont mind that much especially when faye based on hottest girl in witcher xD
She's not even close lmao.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016

:Dies: - Spoileerss tagg brootheerrr.

Okay, lets tackle those down.

1: Her relation with her daughter Elga is... well, as any a mother would have I think? But she doesn't hold her in high regard or esteem to say the least. She mentions it in CH2 when she questions Voldar about her, and says that his orders to her are good. Aka keep her in the skies, she has cunning but not intelligence. Is what she says on her.

And yeah, she does look at them with regret. She pities them if anything... yet still filled with sorrow for them. There are none she acknowledges and loves, she doesn't love abominations they were made to be. She only pities them, but given the fact she still gave em birth... it is quite an internal struggle of her honestly.

Alvina has no actual beings she'd consider her TRUE children or sons... except he one's I dare say she'll make with Voldar? That being said, she still feels some form of responsibility for them, and doesn't really take it kindly when someone kills them or when something happens to them, this is kinda very difficult subject to tackle for her.

They're just corrupted and tainted beasts, and eventually even Voldar brings this subject up. Reminding her that if they're to deal with Urden, the rest of his kind has to go with him, least they will multiply and cause further issues down the road. And this is quite a thing that pisses her off when he says it. Even if she knows he doesn't lie about it. As I said... still got a motherly feeling, be they bad or not. I'd say that is very realistic imo.

2: This is also tackled when Chapter 2 resumes where first one left at. At those ruins where they speak further more outside. And yeah, that would be accurate. But... there is a thing here. I will share a part of their conversation below.

Aka, she is aware of his.... let us call it MASOCHISTIC ways. But what reasons has she to be concerned? He will never, ever, love another. He may like them, be fond of them, enjoy them even if he finds himself in a mood. But love is a powerful thing and a powerful word, one not fitting. They mean nothing to him on such a deep level and connection like Alvina does.

He may use it as a reward or punishment even, like what happened at torture scene. Where he practically half-raped Valindra's daughter.

So given that? I don't think to someone like Alvina... it is even worth attention lmao. She is aware of her place and her importance to him, if Voldar would bang a crown on top of his head and defined himself a King, she'd be the Queen. She is first and always comes first. It is simple as that.

She is to old and a different type of being, to give a rats ass about something so insignificant. Cause that's what it is... just his dark games and nonsense. She see's it like a kid playing with toys.
Damn not dragon girl genocide, the world needs more of them, that said between Voldars corruption ability and Alvinias raw power shouldn't they be able to just purge the dumbest among them, and leave the rest under their care, be their nature covetous and violent, nurture has a way a bending and breaking nature, doubly so if one has harsh as the two of them are going to enforce.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Damn not dragon girl genocide, the world needs more of them, that said between Voldars corruption ability and Alvinias raw power shouldn't they be able to just purge the dumbest among them, and leave the rest under their care, be their nature covetous and violent, nurture has a way a bending and breaking nature, doubly so if one has harsh as the two of them are going to enforce.
Mmh... I think you have missinterpeted this particular part. You say Alvina's raw power... but that's not actually true.

First of all, Alvina is not immortal just as he isn't. Aka... both of their bodies can be destroyed. They share a SIMILAR concept, such as Voldar like his kin is capable of coming again after regaining strength and potency in his spirit, taking form and shape again. But this process can last from hundred to thousand of years like it did this time, cause of how screwed he got from war.

Not to mention he used half of the power he had to affect his own memories, deleting true ones and creating fake memories. But... that'll be revealed in CH2 start, aka as to why he did that.

Alvina? Alvina gets reborn again... as he said, can't kill her, just unmake her. And none can do that except the big guy. She's like his nail, and you can cut the nail down... but it just regrows back. But you've not properly read the part where Alvina said

''I can't fight this. I'm old... as the world changes so do I."

Alvina is in somewhat a similar situation as Voldar is, far from the glory days. Just that unlike Voldar she can be a dragon size of a fucking mountain, spewing fire all about the damn place. So she has advantage in that part. Doesn't mean she doesn't tire or can get hurt and her body harmed.

Get enough dwarves, and they'll chop her down like a tree with their axes and their machines. Raw power doesn't make you invincible. Alvina's saving grace is her age and wisdom with it. Unlike Voldar, she is a master in warfare and tactics.

Voldar on the other hand? If he gets his body destroyed he is done. Game over. He'd be reduced to a shade somewhere under a tree. He spent half his remaining power to break from prison and take shape. That is why he is so subtle, paranoid and cautious in what he does. That's why so much scheming and plotting, and why he just doesn't go and stomp on everyone himself.

So no, they're not really THAT powerful as they seem on surface. They got huge ass risks. Also... I will spoil this particular part, or rather I will MENTION it, since it gets mentioned in CH2 anyways.

If it was a matter of people that inhabit the world alone, and their races. MAYBEEEE they would be less screwed... but later down the line Voldar has to fight two wars on TWO FRONTS, entirely two different wars. So yeah, he doesn't have the benefit of fucking about and taking additional risks and chances that would cause his demise.

Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
If it was a matter of people that inhabit the world alone, and their races. MAYBEEEE they would be less screwed... but later down the line Voldar has to fight two wars on TWO FRONTS, entirely two different wars. So yeah, he doesn't have the benefit of fucking about and taking additional risks and chances that would cause his demise.
Trully are they evil then, depriving the world of dragon girls, what horror

that being said all of this pondering and quasy lore dumps, have me currious do yuo sort of alredy have the various chapters written down, and so it's the image rendering that take time, or do yuo only have a rough plan and improvise both renders and story as inpiration annd the like struck?

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes