Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
But sir I lost myself at the title screen, how do I continue?
By taking up your nearby dictionary my good lad, and finding the meaning of the term ''Start.''

Reactions: Zemax

Lamoucheronn

Apr 28, 2017
Although the overall game is quite rough in every aspect except the story which is great, you can tell this game was made with passion. It's certainly unique on this website. Also the use of music was very good.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Although the overall game is quite rough in every aspect except the story which is great, you can tell this game was made with passion. It's certainly unique on this website. Also the use of music was very good.
Thanks. And yeah... I suppose it is. I know I can tweak this, tweak that. Always can. But I already pour so much effort into it, that I'm honestly crucified by work hours on this. But it has my passion alright, that's for sure. I've enjoyed making it so far. And yeah well you know, music either makes it or breaks it I say.

TONYCHAOS

Dec 16, 2021
i came for the sex scenes and stayed for the story i can't wait for the next update i want to know who the traitor is
is there any specific date for the next update?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i came for the sex scenes and stayed for the story i can't wait for the next update i want to know who the traitor is
is there any specific date for the next update?

One of Valindra's daughters. - If you're too curious and can't wait.

Not in particular, working as fast as I can to say the least. Though best estimation I can give is sometime the coming week.

Reactions: Zemax and TONYCHAOS

JenusKudo

Aug 4, 2017
Anyone know if using power is good or would it make mc weaker than he already is? Just started playing the game and currently in the inn

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Anyone know if using power is good or would it make mc weaker than he already is? Just started playing the game and currently in the inn
Anything you do, it doesn't change anything, in the end. You just add a different kind of flavour at the present scene.

Reactions: JenusKudo

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh..ok... thanks...then I will just play it the way I want and not think about the consequences
As the one above said, different flavor and action perhaps. But don't worry about that part at the moment, when I make something that I want to impact and it imapcts it, I will always warn the player with a quick note right before the choice. So you'll always know.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. For those who find it hard to wait, and need something while their wait to sate some curiosity for the story. Here's few shots of Chapter 1 that offer some reading to you.

Somewhat introducing a... very important character. How do you know they're important? Easy. They can talk down our dark lord and he will not rise his hand against them! Now... aren't you curious?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
Bump. For those who find it hard to wait, and need something while their wait to sate some curiosity for the story. Here's few shots of Chapter 1 that offer some reading to you.

Somewhat introducing a... very important character. How do you know they're important? Easy. They can talk down our dark lord and he will not rise his hand against them! Now... aren't you curious?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This makes me even more impatient! And this character looks intriguing with these few words, I can't wait to discover more!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes