Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
What a masterpiece! This is easily one of my favorite games. I can't wait to see how we will have to deal with the traitor among the vampires.

Another great update with Faye as a new ally, I hope we can see what she will be able to do by controlling her magic soon. I still hope to see Rose again in the future, the development with dragons, the Arcane Order, and much more!

Thanks for the work and good luck for the rest, Mystic !

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What a masterpiece! This is easily one of my favorite games. I can't wait to see how we will have to deal with the traitor among the vampires.

Another great update with Faye as a new ally, I hope we can see what she will be able to do by controlling her magic soon. I still hope to see Rose again in the future, the development with dragons, the Arcane Order, and much more!

Thanks for the work and good luck for the rest, Mystic !
Thanks a lot buddy, glad you've enjoyed it so far. As for how you deal with traitor among the vampires...

I can tell you that its very dark turn alright. I mean story has dark elements as it is, but this one is just damn savage honestly. And very painfully I may add, and uh... lots of blood involved. But I won't spoil it further than that.

As for Faye... actually yeah. You get to see her in action quite often, as she is very talented witch. So he certainly uses her to cause some mayhem and chaos.

No comment on the other one however so far. As for development with dragons, yep. That should be something soon enough. There's a ton to tell and show, so it will take a while. Its quite a huge and complex story tbh. Arcane Order needs some ass whooping I reckon. But much more as you've said!

And no problem, thanks for playing it!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Damn, that's great (now the wait is going to be torture) and I need a new signature... as gory as it can be.:BootyTime:
Eh, not to worry. I'm having a pretty drastic schedule, granted I'm sacrificing sleep a lot. But I'll get it to you with relatively fast speeds!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lordmoses711high
May 31, 2020
Eh, not to worry. I'm having a pretty drastic schedule, granted I'm sacrificing sleep a lot. But I'll get it to you with relatively fast speeds!
much appreciated. I have a feeling those sacrifices will pay off.... I did mention that this deserves more recognition and it will get it...

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you recall about the skeletons, Elga crushed those when she landed cause they attacked her. If she didn't, without his presence they'd go to dust.

And yeah the workload is a lot already truth be told... and I mean like... I'm struggling as it is. Something I planned down the line, but not in a typical fashion either.

Hm no choices in this update, also no way to import saves from episode 1? Is the game going to be linear from here on?
Importing saves from EP1 would be such a waste of time for me to create. Time I can use to be more efficient with updates that have story content. A lot of choices you've had in EP1 are dialogue choices, aka you say stuff differently or do it differently, and you get a different response or an action. It would be meaningless to import one's such as these.

You've had one semi important choice, and that was did you murder the tavern girl. But if I need to reconfirm your actions on this in EP2, I will make a scenario where you "recall" the particular scene, and you reconfirm your choice. So it is hardly a problem or something requiring a piece of code.

And this game was always more a story narration, that doesn't mean there won't be choices down the line that will matter in smaller or grander scale. Give it time.

Mystic man, your the Larian Studios for AVNs because you make every other dev look like a fool. ;)
:KEK: Thanks bro.

Why would you want that? :ROFLMAO:
No idea, I prefer killing children. Nasty little creatures, terrible taxing burdens. Why would he wanna save them is beyond me. I'll stick with Voldar's idea for now, they're all pests.

Tylor D

Sep 4, 2021
Broo 10/10 what a fucking story
If you guys tired of pathetic p*ssy cuck MC's this game is for you. The mc is a fucking gangster the way he command respect
I hope dev will not make him soft when bitches here starting to complain about his badass persona..
Anyway thanks for the amazing work dev goodluck❤❤

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
If you recall about the skeletons, Elga crushed those when she landed cause they attacked her. If she didn't, without his presence they'd go to dust.

And yeah the workload is a lot already truth be told... and I mean like... I'm struggling as it is. Something I planned down the line, but not in a typical fashion either.

Importing saves from EP1 would be such a waste of time for me to create. Time I can use to be more efficient with updates that have story content. A lot of choices you've had in EP1 are dialogue choices, aka you say stuff differently or do it differently, and you get a different response or an action. It would be meaningless to import one's such as these.

You've had one semi important choice, and that was did you murder the tavern girl. But if I need to reconfirm your actions on this in EP2, I will make a scenario where you "recall" the particular scene, and you reconfirm your choice. So it is hardly a problem or something requiring a piece of code.

And this game was always more a story narration, that doesn't mean there won't be choices down the line that will matter in smaller or grander scale. Give it time.

:KEK: Thanks bro.

No idea, I prefer killing children. Nasty little creatures, terrible taxing burdens. Why would he wanna save them is beyond me. I'll stick with Voldar's idea for now, they're all pests.
I see fair enough I will hold of a few updates then untill I try it again. I enjoy the different story compared to the I bang my mom and sis as so many games on here can be boiled down to, so nothing against you dev but I need interactivity to keep my attention.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Hopefully MC will bang some vampire bitches next update... :sneaky:

I wonder when that cutie MC is seeing in his "visions" will come to the real world and interact with MC's party.

• Haha

k2ren

Jun 13, 2023
20+ preview pictures and none of them have any sexual scenes? yep, gonna be a miss for me. probably a boring game with very rare and bad sexual encounters.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes