Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The game is simply a masterpiece.
The MC is smart not the usual horny teenager in most games and the story is very good, for anyone who enjoy the fantasy games play this game you will not be disappoint and the game definitely worth the time.
Glad to hear you've enjoyed it. And thanks man.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just feel like this one is not getting the recognition it deserves (like a bunch of others), that's all. But alas, it all boils down to taste after all.
It all depends on tags that bring people in.

I love fantasy and romance and just had this recommended to me but while those are near the top of my fave list, corruption is right near the bottom. I hate it.

Seems like it might be aimed at a more niche crowd.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It all depends on tags that bring people in.

I love fantasy and romance and just had this recommended to me but while those are near the top of my fave list, corruption is right near the bottom. I hate it.

Seems like it might be aimed at a more niche crowd.
Not in particular to be honest with you, I didn't aim it at niche crowd. And honestly? I am not sure how to define it with a tag, it is more of a... damn good persuassion skills rather than corruption. I mean... he makes particular individuals join him, but not sure would that be ''corruption'' per se, as if it is SEEN HERE on the forums.

has this switch away from FR/Sandbox yet?
That'll be done at start of EP2, which I will start working on the moment I wrap up EP1 of Eden Prime, as per votes here of course.

Simulacrum29

Apr 20, 2018
Educate my uneducated ass. Hell does WT stand for?
like some others pointed out, i meant Walkthrough and i'm fairly sure the fellow i was talking to meant the same.
Love the game, but a WT isnt needed till now, maybe you will change that in episode2 :p

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
like some others pointed out, i meant Walkthrough and i'm fairly sure the fellow i was talking to meant the same.
Love the game, but a WT isnt needed till now, maybe you will change that in episode2 :p
Probably, episode 2 should have some important things I say.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Simulacrum29

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
please make it possible to bring eliza back to life, really loved that character plus she was smash worthy :(
Argh... no promises. I'll see what I can do to refill the hole in your heart with someone as worthy for you.

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bumpity bump, just something I thought worth sharing. As I started writing for EP2, I was tinkering and toying about fate of Faye from EP1, and how Voldar's influence and corruption on her reflected starting EP2. So I came to this... z little teaseh.

P.S: Yes, she survived the torture.

FayeB1.png

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Bumpity bump, just something I thought worth sharing. As I started writing for EP2, I was tinkering and toying about fate of Faye from EP1, and how Voldar's influence and corruption on her reflected starting EP2. So I came to this... z little teaseh.

P.S: Yes, she survived the torture.

View attachment 2990972
any idea when the new episode will come out? btw your new sci fi project is up to a good start

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
any idea when the new episode will come out? btw your new sci fi project is up to a good start
When it will come in chunks / parts, just like first one did. Soon enough I'd say, I've started to work like 2 days or so ago. Well, FOUR, on it, though I'm not counting the time I've wasted on changing entire GUI design and shit.

But I've made very decent progress so far, I'd maybe make more if I wasn't distracted by sudden thoughts I wanted to add into the story. Then I went and also spiced up some characters, rather gave some a makeover.

So if I had to make an estimate given my schedule uh... mm... I'd say about next week I should have the Intro part of this wrapped up.

Reactions: Joint311
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes