Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
View attachment 2942316

Do what better, exactly? Spend 2 extra seconds making it so the text is more descriptive and engaging than literally "Story Scene #2...Story Scene #3"? Or, spend 5 extra minutes in HoneySelect to make sure the MC doesn't look like a skinny potato goblin struggling with puberty? Which of these particularly low bars am I being asked to overcome here? Lol.

Interesting reaction to criticism, though. Makes me wonder if you actually modeled the MC after yourself. :KEK:
Sure, it is all as you say. As for reaction to "criticism", there is nothing to react too. It isn't criticism, or at least not proper one. You're just one more lunatic in this sea of them on these forums. Skittle along now, don't be a fucking nuisence. Your point was made... take a hike.

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
View attachment 2940562

Be my guest and do it better yourself. TA-TA!
Do what better, exactly? Spend 2 extra seconds making it so the text is more descriptive and engaging than literally "Story Scene #2...Story Scene #3"? Or, spend 5 extra minutes in HoneySelect to make sure the MC doesn't look like a skinny potato goblin struggling with puberty? Which of these particularly low bars am I being asked to overcome here? Lol.

Interesting reaction to criticism, though. Makes me wonder if you actually modeled the MC after yourself.
Sure, it is all as you say. As for reaction to "criticism", there is nothing to react too. It isn't criticism, or at least not proper one. You're just one more lunatic in this sea of them on these forums. Skittle along now, don't be a fucking nuisence. Your point was made... take a hike.
It wasn't "proper" criticism? How convenient. You actually think pointing out how overly technical it is to label your scenes as "Story Scene #x" as the flavor text isn't the literal definition of criticism? How are you a mod on this forum? You can insult me all you want, but you're forgetting that your game is yet another Engrish game in a sea of thousands of KK/HS games on these forums as well.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019

Interesting reaction to criticism, though. Makes me wonder if you actually modeled the MC after yourself.

It wasn't "proper" criticism? How convenient. You actually think pointing out how overly technical it is to label your scenes as "Story Scene #x" as the flavor text isn't the literal definition of criticism? How are you a mod on this forum? You can insult me all you want, but you're forgetting that your game is yet another Engrish game in a sea of thousands of KK/HS games on these forums as well.

Look this is pretty awkward, I didn't expect to be right on the money with the MC being your personal self insert. All the more reason for me not to play your game, though. And if you read the thread, I'm not the only one who reacted this way to his looks. I didn't know he was you. My bad.

He's uh... super handsome. :BootyTime:
Ok.

Done?

Bye.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
when do you think you are going to start releasing pisode 2?
Uh... probably when I'm done with EP1 of the Sci-Fi project I'm working on. It would be a bad idea to work on two sides at once.

Reactions: Joint311

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Ok.

Done?

Bye.
:KEK: Naw you good mate, but we tend to get annoying cunts from time to time like that one under you.

"Annoying cunts." Lmao, dude are you for real right now? You're the one who responded to my comments in the first place. Maybe spend less effort trying to downplay my criticisms as trolling and more time on your game. :WeSmart:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
"Annoying cunts." Lmao, dude are you for real right now? You're the one who responded to my comments in the first place. Maybe spend less effort trying to downplay my criticisms as trolling and more time on your game. :WeSmart:
Yeah okay, we got your point bruh. Can you fuck off from the thread now?

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
Yeah okay, we got your point bruh. Can you fuck off from the thread now?
No problem "bruh", but can you stop passive aggressively insulting me in responses to others while trying to act like you have a soapbox to stand on? You know, like an annoying cunt?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
in your sci fi game are we still going to be vilain?
Well I got two Sci-Fi projects. In the first one, no. And yes... got some pricky/evil choices in it. In the other one, yes.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes