JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Awesome, so you do not play the Goody,Goody Hero and the Story is set in fantasy world where you can Corrupt. That is Right up my Alley. These are the games/stories I like the most. That and Female Heroine Games where you can turn them Evil.

Reactions: Mystic

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
would be kind of cool if Rose actually Changes the more she becomes enthralled by the MC. Eye color change to red or black. Wishful thinking but perhaps she becomes a bit like a demon the more corrupt she gets.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
would be kind of cool if Rose actually Changes the more she becomes enthralled by the MC. Eye color change to red or black. Wishful thinking but perhaps she becomes a bit like a demon the more corrupt she gets.
That's actually decent idea not gonna lie, gave me more than one idea with that. Think I'll implement something of the sort. Thanks.

Reactions: JaszMan

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
That's actually decent idea not gonna lie, gave me more than one idea with that. Think I'll implement something of the sort. Thanks.
Awesome. Can not go wrong with Demon Transformations/Conversions. I mean Rose has inner Demons to begin with and now that she is with this Dark Entity of a MC, Rose just being in his presence would start to change her to her Authentic Self. She wore a Mask to hide what she had done, No more hiding that Demon inside her. Just a thought. Cheers.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
It would be so Cool if "Rise of Corruption" had the cool graphics and models of this cool story. Rise of Corruption you become the new Dark Lord and you Turn a Hero Party into Sexy Demons, but that is not the only thing the game is focused on. You Rebuild your Fallen Empire by gaining allies from Orcs and Succubi and invade surrounding towns, More Girls too Turn into Demons will come along eventually. It is a Dark Lord Corruption Sim I guess. The Graphics is just not on par with Strings of Fate. Again though would be cool to see a Demon Rose "evil grin"

rspkers

Sep 20, 2017
I tried to get into this story multiple times but just can't. When the method of storytelling and flow is: "Relax. Relax. Relax. Story Scene #2. Relax. Story Scene #3." it just keeps failing to hook me. It's overall too clinical. Like from the perspective of a technical writer who writes the terms and conditions for companies.

And it's even harder to self-insert when the MC looks like a potato. I just can't take him seriously at all.

gOJbhHb.jpg

ChaozEnigma

Jun 18, 2019
I suppose reworking it wouldn't be too problematic. But certainly not something I plan to do at present moment, I am starting on EP2 as it is. And on the side I am working on Sci-Fi project as well so... I can't put that particular thing on my menu. But at some point I may as well.
Oh! Sci-fi will it have influences from star wars? (seeing that you have Kylo Ren as display pic) Looking forward to it!

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh! Sci-fi will it have influences from star wars? (seeing that you have Kylo Ren as display pic) Looking forward to it!
The other one, yes. Not this one though. But still influenced by something though..

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I tried to get into this story multiple times but just can't. When the method of storytelling and flow is: "Relax. Relax. Relax. Story Scene #2. Relax. Story Scene #3." it just keeps failing to hook me. It's overall too clinical. Like from the perspective of a technical writer who writes the terms and conditions for companies.

And it's even harder to self-insert when the MC looks like a potato. I just can't take him seriously at all.

View attachment 2939952

oh-no.gif

Be my guest and do it better yourself. TA-TA!

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did saves get reset, my configs and saves reset to default and missing.

You trying to self insert into a demon ? Theres your problem. Treat it as a story. A movie, a book, a game.

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Did saves get reset, my configs and saves reset to default and missing.

You trying to self insert into a demon ? Theres your problem. Treat it as a story. A movie, a book, a game.
No, shouldn't have reset. I didn't nothing except some fixing and addition of new content.

LexArma

Jun 2, 2019
This was surprisingly captivating. Not bad, the english is a bit odd at times but completely readable.

• Red Heart

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
The dichotomy of users that follow this thread is always so entertaining

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Loving the story so far. Not much corruption as of yet, but there is a good amount of Jedi mind trick/Mind Control options. I was wondering can the Dark Lord decide to be benevolent and merciful or does he only have one way to achieve his goals with Malice and deceit?. Once again though I hope Rose turns into a Demon. It would suit her. "evil grin"

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes