May 31, 2020
it is, but i am not sure what u think when u sayed "up there with the best"?
Some games here hardly require an introduction, that's no secret but I'll avoid mentioning any titles. I just feel like this one is not getting the recognition it deserves (like a bunch of others), that's all. But alas, it all boils down to taste after all.

Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
Some games here hardly require an introduction, That's no secret but I'll avoid mentioning any titles. I just feel like this one is not getting the recognition it deserves (like a bunch of others), that's all.
yep that is true...it is good work (but slow! :) ) point was that games on main page are hardly best what is on this site...(why they are there i dont know (maybe some payed advertising? )

Reactions: Lordmoses711high

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
yep that is true...it is good work (but slow! :) ) point was that games on main page are hardly best what is on this site...(why they are there i dont know (maybe some payed advertising? )
Given my position here, I can certainly confirm and say we do not do any "paid advertising." The games displayed on a banner on main page of the forums are there throughout entirely different means. It is us basically promoting devs and their games who fall under specific conditions.

On a different subject however, yeah, slow. It usually wouldn't be truth be told... but given the fact I was away for two months and just got back home this month. It is to be expected. I am also working on Sci-Fi project atm I will release and work on till EP1 wrap up, just like I did with Strings of Fate.

After I hit the same mark as I did with this, I'll jump onto SoF and start with EP2. Though given that I'm home now, my working pace should resume to what it was. Won't be so long... and in meantime when I release the prologue of the Sci-Fi one, perhaps you can spend your time and have fun there while you wait for this one to start again.

For my Sci-Fi project, this particular one is inspired by Mass Effect so... that's what I can mention I suppose.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Zemax and Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
Given my position here, I can certainly confirm and say we do not do any "paid advertising." The games displayed on a banner on main page of the forums are there throughout entirely different means. It is us basically promoting devs and their games who fall under specific conditions.

On a different subject however, yeah, slow. It usually wouldn't be truth be told... but given the fact I was away for two months and just got back home this month. It is to be expected. I am also working on Sci-Fi project atm I will release and work on till EP1 wrap up, just like I did with Strings of Fate.

After I hit the same mark as I did with this, I'll jump onto SoF and start with EP2. Though given that I'm home now, my working pace should resume to what it was. Won't be so long... and in meantime when I release the prologue of the Sci-Fi one, perhaps you can spend your time and have fun there while you wait for this one to start again.

For my Sci-Fi project, this particular one is inspired by Mass Effect so... that's what I can mention I suppose.
i know u was on vacation and now u need vacation from vacation :D dont take it seriously i just need more my fix.

"specific conditions" we can only imagine what these are cause popularity is definitely not one of them :D but who care? (popular things doesnt need so much promoting from moderators :D )

Last edited:
May 31, 2020
I agree, which is why I refined my search, hence why I said it's a hidden gem because once in a while I just randomly try a new game with a few likes that has tags I enjoy and, in this case, I was not disappointed.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic and Morho

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I agree, which is why I refined my search, hence why I said it's a hidden gem because once in a while I just randomly try a new game with a few likes that has tags I enjoy and, in this case, I was not disappointed.
Glad to hear so. Should be easier from EP2 as well, as I will remove the free roam for main part of EP and only use it for bonus stuff and content after the EP is wrapped.

May 31, 2020
Glad to hear so. Should be easier from EP2 as well, as I will remove the free roam for main part of EP and only use it for bonus stuff and content after the EP is wrapped.
i saw the poll and i liked the results after playing the game because i realised the MC wasn't regenerating his power when resting which made it a bit frustrating at times. so, any other hidden treasures under your sleeves?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
i saw the poll and i liked the results after playing the game because i realised the MC wasn't regenerating his power when resting which made it a bit frustrating at times. so, any other hidden treasures under your sleeves?
Hidden treasures you say...

tumblr_0df64629845c84864246e0aafea7617d_01b67fe0_400.gif

But maybe... it is not for me to judge however. I'll let that part to you once I release it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Mandatory Lotr related gif

The gameplay RPG addition, when it’s going to happen?
Episode 2?
Possible. Didn't ponder on it yet exactly, depends on the flow.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I started the game yesterday and just finished episode 1, and I must say I like this one quite a bit.
With a lot of parodies, there often comes up aspects that really becomes ridiculous that I find it hard to take them seriously but at times there are ones which shine where the dev knows to combine the right elements to make it work for them to stand on their own.

This game, I do think is definitely one of them.
Sure, dev has borrowed models from games like Witcher, Dragon Age, and even Lord of the Rings (also, with Morgana, and MC having memories of her being possible reincarnate of his childhood friend who got killed, is it just me or does that take some inspiration from Morgana from The House of Fata Morgana? :unsure: ) and others, but everything seems to be molded in a way that gives the characters their own agency and pretty meaty characterization.

And story I found to be entertaining/engaging as well; so great job on it Mystic.

Only things that I would point out are the following -

1) At the part where Isabella lands her ship on the pirate island, in free-roam comes following options for each area;

Continues MC's story where he peeks on Rose bathing and where he drains her a bit of her powers.

Snap 2023-09-21 at 09.37.53.png

But if the player, somehow chooses Chapter 1: part 3, if skips the whole Pirate island storyline.

Snap 2023-09-21 at 09.38.12.png

Now of course, logical thing, especially if the player has been paying attention is to press "Continue", but even so it is odd that this Chapter 1: Part 3 option exists on deck in free-roam.

2) Story scene #9; Dragon-kin Elga's arrival to MC's hill of sorcery fort event, actually loops once more even after being seen already, before Story scene #10 button prompt comes up.
I think it's one of those loops you missed quashing.

Looking at the result of the poll of the thread, not sure how much above would matter if all free-roam will get removed from episode 1 though.
Not like I found free-roam as intrusive as others to lodge a complaint, but I guess going full VN mode would have the benefit of saving me couple of clicks.

Out of all the LIs, I'd say Morgana is currently my favorite. She started as someone I didn't notice as much in the beginning, but her dialogue with the MC, and Rose, I found her to be endearing.
It does make me wonder just how many LIs this game will have though; or who are fully confirmed LIs for that matter.

Obviously characters Morgana and Rose are already confirmed LIs.
Characters like Delmira and Valindra are among the faithful so I think it's highly likely they will be.
And Faye, while it's to be determined, has a high probability of becoming one I'm guessing.

Dunno about Isabella, her thoughts on MC seemed to be on the more neutral side, and I guess it would depend on whether she makes a comeback fulltime in latter episodes.
Ancient Seer? Hmmm.... possible I guess, given Alice has her locked up.

But characters like Azura, Selina, Alice, it does seem like likelihood of them being LIs are pretty low, given their antagonistic relationship with MC.
And Elga, well, not like she's antagonistic towards MC, but she's really not so trustworthy (works to her own agenda), so....

So yeah. Game's got whole bunch of female characters, but I guess it's uncertain who are LIs other than Morgana and Rose.
Would love to know, if Mystic, you don't mind sharing (though I also understand if it's spoilery and you wish to keep it to yourself).
And are there LIs that are gonna be introduced that players don't even know about yet? :KEK:

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I started the game yesterday and just finished episode 1, and I must say I like this one quite a bit.
With a lot of parodies, there often comes up aspects that really becomes ridiculous that I find it hard to take them seriously but at times there are ones which shine where the dev knows to combine the right elements to make it work for them to stand on their own.

This game, I do think is definitely one of them.
Sure, dev has borrowed models from games like Witcher, Dragon Age, and even Lord of the Rings (also, with Morgana, and MC having memories of her being possible reincarnate of his childhood friend who got killed, is it just me or does that take some inspiration from Morgana from The House of Fata Morgana? :unsure: ) and others, but everything seems to be molded in a way that gives the characters their own agency and pretty meaty characterization.

And story I found to be entertaining/engaging as well; so great job on it Mystic.

Only things that I would point out are the following -

1) At the part where Isabella lands her ship on the pirate island, in free-roam comes following options for each area;

Continues MC's story where he peeks on Rose bathing and where he drains her a bit of her powers.

View attachment 2944910

But if the player, somehow chooses Chapter 1: part 3, if skips the whole Pirate island storyline.

View attachment 2944912

Now of course, logical thing, especially if the player has been paying attention is to press "Continue", but even so it is odd that this Chapter 1: Part 3 option exists on deck in free-roam.

2) Story scene #9; Dragon-kin Elga's arrival to MC's hill of sorcery fort event, actually loops once more even after being seen already, before Story scene #10 button prompt comes up.
I think it's one of those loops you missed quashing.

Looking at the result of the poll of the thread, not sure how much above would matter if all free-roam will get removed from episode 1 though.
Not like I found free-roam as intrusive as others to lodge a complaint, but I guess going full VN mode would have the benefit of saving me couple of clicks.

Out of all the LIs, I'd say Morgana is currently my favorite. She started as someone I didn't notice as much in the beginning, but her dialogue with the MC, and Rose, I found her to be endearing.
I does make me wonder just how many LIs this game will have though; or who are fully confirmed LIs for that matter.

Obviously characters Morgana and Rose are already confirmed LIs.
Characters like Delmira and Valindra are among the faithful so I think it's highly likely they will be.
And Faye, while it's to be determined, has a high probability of becoming one I'm guessing.

Dunno about Isabella, her thoughts on MC seemed to be on the more neutral side, and I guess it would depend on whether she makes a comeback fulltime in latter episodes.
Ancient Seer? Hmmm.... possible I guess, given Alice has her locked up.

But characters like Azura, Selina, Alice, it does seem like likelihood of them being LIs are pretty low, given their antagonistic relationship with MC.
And Elga, well, not like she's antagonistic towards MC, but she's really not so trustworthy (works to her own agenda), so....

So yeah. Game's got whole bunch of female characters, but I guess it's uncertain who are LIs other than Morgana and Rose.
Would love to know, if Mystic, you doesn't mind sharing (though I also understand if it's spoilery and you wish to keep it to yourself).
And are there LIs that are gonna be introduced that players don't even know about yet? :KEK:
Yep, looks like few pesky things remained. I'll see when I have time to *squash* em.

with Morgana, and MC having memories of her being possible reincarnate of his childhood friend who got killed - Answer is no by the way. Just something I came up with.... and uh... possible yeah. Not spoiling.

"Out of all the LIs, I'd say Morgana is currently my favorite." - Excellent, as it should be. Perfectly balanced...

"I does make me wonder just how many LIs this game will have though; or who are fully confirmed LIs for that matter." - Sate, sate. Who knows... ( not even I do for that matter. Odd, I know.)

Delmira and Valindra? - Yes. Faye? After some ... persuassion... yes. ( Unless she'd prefer more beating )

Isabella? Hmm... no, don't think so. Didn't plan it at least...

As for Ancient Seer, that's from the bonus content... not sure about that one. That's one very peculiar gang to put it that way. Elga? Yes. And yeah, she has her own agenda but ah... Voldar's too much of big brain for that shit.

Alice has high chance, because if you pay close attention to the text... Alice is not exactly a sunshine. She is quite an ice cold queen. She just has sweet persona on the outside, or at least a mask she carries for sake of how she is seen and presented to the people. Gotta burn her city to the ground first, I vote for this. Its very democratic approach...

As for Azura that one is very tricky, but chances are 50/50 atm. It will depend on where and how I take the writing direction, but yeah, 50/50. Heck, maybe I'll make a poll on it or something.

And no, I didn't introduce all the chars yet either.

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Yep, looks like few pesky things remained. I'll see when I have time to *squash* em.

with Morgana, and MC having memories of her being possible reincarnate of his childhood friend who got killed - Answer is no by the way. Just something I came up with.... and uh... possible yeah. Not spoiling.

"Out of all the LIs, I'd say Morgana is currently my favorite." - Excellent, as it should be. Perfectly balanced...

"I does make me wonder just how many LIs this game will have though; or who are fully confirmed LIs for that matter." - Sate, sate. Who knows... ( not even I do for that matter. Odd, I know.)

Delmira and Valindra? - Yes. Faye? After some ... persuassion... yes. ( Unless she'd prefer more beating )

Isabella? Hmm... no, don't think so. Didn't plan it at least...

As for Ancient Seer, that's from the bonus content... not sure about that one. That's one very peculiar gang to put it that way. Elga? Yes. And yeah, she has her own agenda but ah... Voldar's too much of big brain for that shit.

Alice has high chance, because if you pay close attention to the text... Alice is not exactly a sunshine. She is quite an ice cold queen. She just has sweet persona on the outside, or at least a mask she carries for sake of how she is seen and presented to the people. Gotta burn her city to the ground first, I vote for this. Its very democratic approach...

As for Azura that one is very tricky, but chances are 50/50 atm. It will depend on where and how I take the writing direction, but yeah, 50/50. Heck, maybe I'll make a poll on it or something.

And no, I didn't introduce all the chars yet either.
Thanks for the detailed answers!
Looking forward to the next update (I know, I know, you just released one, but even so, I'm excited, heh).

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Thanks for the detailed answers!
Looking forward to the next update (I know, I know, you just released one, but even so, I'm excited, heh).
Well, if you're excited makes me double excited to make one then. I am glad to hear you've enjoyed it, and no problem. Feel free to tag and ask whenever or whatever you want.

And yep, will get to it. As I said, gotta do the same procedure for the Sci-Fi project I'm working on atm. When I wrap up EP1 of that, I'll go here to start EP2. And then round n round we go.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I'm no seer but I'm gonna make a blind stab with a prediction;

"The result of that poll will be overwhelmingly in favor of turning Azura into a LI"
:KEK: :WeSmart:

• Haha

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
The game is simply a masterpiece.
The MC is smart not the usual horny teenager in most games and the story is very good, for anyone who enjoy the fantasy games play this game you will not be disappoint and the game definitely worth the time.

• Red Heart
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes