Morho

May 16, 2023
Bump. Given the repeated complaints directed to me regarding the free roam made implemented here, I've decided to make a poll, so if you could take a second of your time to vote it would be great.

A lot of people do not mind it, and some others do mind it. In the end I decided for a democratic approach... power to the people and all that. After the voting is ended, the decision will be made to what people decide.

Either I'll remove it current FR mode and do it VN / Choices style ( with some additions to it ) or it will stay as it is.

View attachment 2671789
democracy is not working for long time....

but yes better without sandbox elements :)

• Angry
Reactions: Daddy-S and Mystic

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
Every Ren'py has auto forward, and auto forward time in settings.
Ok, tx. How to turn it on in this game? I want to have change of text without the need of clicking. Explanations for retards are welcome.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Ok, tx. How to turn it on in this game? I want to have change of text without the need of clicking. Explanations for retards are welcome.
I haven't done it but I'd go into settings, and set your skip to either unseen text, or choices. Choices would be my "choice" if it's the first time playing, and then set Auto-Forward Time to it's max setting.

I'm just guessing tho.

Reactions: Ukghar

Ukghar

Nov 10, 2022
I haven't done it but I'd go into settings, and set your skip to either unseen text, or choices. Choices would be my "choice" if it's the first time playing, and then set Auto-Forward Time to it's max setting.

I'm just guessing tho.
It's not working, but tx.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bumpity-bump.

The voting is now closed, and thanks to everyone who took their time to vote. Given the result it is plainly obvious I will remove the free roam mode. Or rather... I will detach it and not make it primary thing to story... meaning:

- Chapters will be now done in visual novel mode / choices style.

- After the chapter is done, then and only then, will the free roam mode be enabled. However 99 percent of time, it will not be involved or centered around main character. It will be about other characters, maybe past events, overall world building etc. Something to expand the game and the play time.

I think this is the best I can do given the results, and something that can satisfy both ends and players who either want this or don't want it.

It's not working, but tx.
I did some investigation regarding this, however, this is NOT my fault. This is fault at the software itself, apparently, there is no macro even to enable these features. There is a slidder which controls the speed, but not one to toggle it on and off, of course, that being said, I can add this myself and I'll be sure to do so the next time this game is updated if that is of any use to you.

Mar 31, 2023
Holy cow! Thanks for the Android port Sir, the wait was worth, it looks awesome keep the good work and thanks again for keep your word, see you in the next update!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
Bruh, did you even take a look at those voters?
Some have 0 messages, likely made just to fuck with polls.
You can't possibly trust this shit. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Personally i don't mind free roam or whatever, just make it fun.
And more importantly, no matter who says what - follow your vision. :giggle::coffee:

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordtoto and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bruh, did you even take a look at those voters?
Some have 0 messages, likely made just to fuck with polls.
You can't possibly trust this shit. :ROFLMAO::coffee:
Personally i don't mind free roam or whatever, just make it fun.
And more importantly, no matter who says what - follow your vision. :giggle::coffee:
Yeah I mean I didn't go to such lengths, and maybe just friendly stalkers is all :D

But either way, I don't mind making the EP only and hten after it enabling free roam that's related to different things. I think it pleases both ends honestly. Some balance I can manage...

But thanks.

KyuubiGoku

Jun 6, 2018
Question, if the MC managed to get One of the Six from the Order, how much of his power would he get back if he drained the victim of all their mana? Surely, it'd be more than someone like Faye, right?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Question, if the MC managed to get One of the Six from the Order, how much of his power would he get back if he drained the victim of all their mana? Surely, it'd be more than someone like Faye, right?
Probably more, I'd think, but I also think that he's trying to get it willingly, as that would enhance the transfer, or at least that's my understanding at the moment.

HentaiGamerN00b

Sep 6, 2020
Well, i have the feeling we could have the option to do that or not, the thing is that this game seems to be done on purpose for MC being evil, so, if by choice MC don't do evil things to prompt him into evil path, perhaps dev gives a leit motive by killing some of the girls with MC could have a high relationship, this may not be channel to make him a control fanatic but maybe enough to make MC desire to burn everything...

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That'd be accurate I suppose, given the fact that Faye is kinda... mmh... trainee, a disciple. Also above all she is a normal human being. Normal humans are entirely different stories. The Six as they're referred to, are pretty much about same rank as Voldar is. Maybe a step lesser... nonetheless entirely different story compared to her.

So I'd say it would be a fairly decent gas pouring for him.

Probably more, I'd think, but I also think that he's trying to get it willingly, as that would enhance the transfer, or at least that's my understanding at the moment.
Yes, that is accurate. As he said multiple times, if it is forced extraction than no, it gives nothing. He isn't allowed to force them, they got to do it willingly.

Well, i have the feeling we could have the option to do that or not, the thing is that this game seems to be done on purpose for MC being evil, so, if by choice MC don't do evil things to prompt him into evil path, perhaps dev gives a leit motive by killing some of the girls with MC could have a high relationship, this may not be channel to make him a control fanatic but maybe enough to make MC desire to burn everything...
Stated this multiple times, the term EVIL doesn't fit him. Chaotic perhaps, yes. But he isn't fully evil and never was, and never can be. Hence why he is capable of showing mercy. Within reason of course.

And you don't need to kill his underlings to have him have a desire to burn everything, he already has a desire. It is not burning, it is control, domination, corruption and rule.

Faye for example, won't be naturally killed. It would be stupid from tactical perspective. Corrupting her and bending her to his will, yeah. But she'd be a wasted corpse since she has intel.

Reactions: KyuubiGoku

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StringsOfFate-EP1v0.5.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Its new content, something of a bonus content to be precise. There won't be "VN" changes till EP2 start.
Do you plan to rework EP1 into VN or just start doing so from EP2 onwards?

BTW, i think you made the right decision moving to a VN style game. I wasnt on time to vote

Reactions: Mihawk_80

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Do you plan to rework EP1 into VN or just start doing so from EP2 onwards?

BTW, i think you made the right decision moving to a VN style game. I wasnt on time to vote
I suppose reworking it wouldn't be too problematic. But certainly not something I plan to do at present moment, I am starting on EP2 as it is. And on the side I am working on Sci-Fi project as well so... I can't put that particular thing on my menu. But at some point I may as well.

Reactions: juan palote
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes