Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Kasperky reports andriid apk as virus
Ignore it. People lately are panicing here, but we sure as hell triple check the stuff.

do i need to start a new game? i only have rest and relax on the ship.. previous ver save file
If it was save file after the bug fix, then you won't need to restart the game.

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
I played the boat scene a while back, do people need to be looking for the continue button for that?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I played the boat scene a while back, do people need to be looking for the continue button for that?
No, it wasn't implemented back then I THINK? It has been a while since I did that part.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
No worries here, at the moment, I made it to the cliffhanger at the end, and was like I knew that was going to happen. :D
Oh you mean Faye gettin absolutely torn a new one? Yeah, Voldar's hospitality is great though. Morgana took great care of her in the dungeon as you saw.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
In cabin only option is rest and outside only option is relax. what to do?
That means your save file is probably bugged chief. You can always send me your save file, I'll poke through it and fix it for you.

Apr 19, 2021
That means your save file is probably bugged chief. You can always send me your save file, I'll poke through it and fix it for you.
Sorry Bro, I tried Starting from beginning again and it worked, I found the the option to start new chapter.
It seems as you said is true, I had saved just a few steps before the option, it might have bugged the save file.
Thanks for replying.:)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Sorry Bro, I tried Starting from beginning again and it worked, I found the the option to start new chapter.
It seems as you said is true, I had saved just a few steps before the option, it might have bugged the save file.
Thanks for replying.:)
Glad to hear so, feel free to poke if you need any further help. Have funz chief.

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
A philosophical dark lord? Haven't seen much of them these days. Is he brutally cunning or cunningly brutal?

Jokes a side, I have a question. Judging from the recent update, I don't think the dark lord cares to manage his harem personally. He said, and I paraphrase, "I don't have time for this, work yourselves out?" A little drama is nice and all, but if everyone is having a little drama, I imagine the dark lord is not going to be very pleased. Perhaps a eunuch is needed to tend to the harem, or at the very least, some basic rules for them to not make a mess behind his back? I'd say set rules now so he does not need to worry about it in the future.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A philosophical dark lord? Haven't seen much of them these days. Is he brutally cunning or cunningly brutal?

Jokes a side, I have a question. Judging from the recent update, I don't think the dark lord cares to manage his harem personally. He said, and I paraphrase, "I don't have time for this, work yourselves out?" A little drama is nice and all, but if everyone is having a little drama, I imagine the dark lord is not going to be very pleased. Perhaps a eunuch is needed to tend to the harem, or at the very least, some basic rules for them to not make a mess behind his back? I'd say set rules now so he does not need to worry about it in the future.
I'd say he is both depending on situation and demand he finds himself in.

And yes he did indeed. After the bickering with Morgana and Rose, he spoke to them both briefly and told them to work their shit out politely put. That's him being tolerant and giving a chance to his minions. But if that doesn't work... no, he wouldn't be pleased in that case.

He'll step in himself and deal with it, slapping sense into them and that'll be the last of that. Of course I could've made him intervene, but I chose not to. Why? Because I thought that showing other character's conflicts and things happening besides him... would make for a better story tbh.

I didn't want to soley focus on him, and make it look as if nothing was happening on the background, or everyone is "Oh yeah, shit! Let's rule le world!" -- Especially when it came to a human like Rose who began to realize what kind of a mess she got herself into.

As for someone managing... that'd be Delmira. Delmira is in charge and has been since his absence. Just that they're kinda miles apart at the moment. But if someone asks.. "I want to see your manager." they'd bring Delmira to them pretty much.

Sol Invicti

Oct 12, 2018
I'd say he is both depending on situation and demand he finds himself in.

And yes he did indeed. After the bickering with Morgana and Rose, he spoke to them both briefly and told them to work their shit out politely put. That's him being tolerant and giving a chance to his minions. But if that doesn't work... no, he wouldn't be pleased in that case.

He'll step in himself and deal with it, slapping sense into them and that'll be the last of that. Of course I could've made him intervene, but I chose not to. Why? Because I thought that showing other character's conflicts and things happening besides him... would make for a better story tbh.

I didn't want to soley focus on him, and make it look as if nothing was happening on the background, or everyone is "Oh yeah, shit! Let's rule le world!" -- Especially when it came to a human like Rose who began to realize what kind of a mess she got herself into.

As for someone managing... that'd be Delmira. Delmira is in charge and has been since his absence. Just that they're kinda miles apart at the moment. But if someone asks.. "I want to see your manager." they'd bring Delmira to them pretty much.
That's great news. I like an adaptive dark lord. We shall watch his career with great interest. I also like court politics. Scheming and plotting. Making friends or making amends. It adds character. The court is, after all, one of the women's many battlefields. Therefore I approve of the dark lord not intervening. He should maintain his carefree attitude, or at least withdrawn from these kinds of harmless firlt with inconsequential conflicts. Meddling in these events, I feel, is largely beneath him.

As for the harem management, since we have yet to witness Delmira actually interacting with either Morgana or Rose (in relation to them being members of the harem), I will refrain from making further comments. When I made the comment I was under the impression that Delmira is physically separated and is therefore unable to deal with a turbulent court (Morgana and Rose, in this context) in his stead. A threat is meaningless unless it can be physically delivered. Guess the dark lord will have to play the role of the matron a little longer.

Good luck with your future endeavors!

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
That's great news. I like an adaptive dark lord. We shall watch his career with great interest. I also like court politics. Scheming and plotting. Making friends or making amends. It adds character. The court is, after all, one of the women's many battlefields. Therefore I approve of the dark lord not intervening. He should maintain his carefree attitude, or at least withdrawn from these kinds of harmless firlt with inconsequential conflicts. Meddling in these events, I feel, is largely beneath him.

As for the harem management, since we have yet to witness Delmira actually interacting with either Morgana or Rose (in relation to them being members of the harem), I will refrain from making further comments. When I made the comment I was under the impression that Delmira is physically separated and is therefore unable to deal with a turbulent court (Morgana and Rose, in this context) in his stead. A threat is meaningless unless it can be physically delivered. Guess the dark lord will have to play the role of the matron a little longer.

Good luck with your future endeavors!
I understood that reference. You'll like this upcoming project in such a case -

And yep, there will be courtly intrigues and what not, had that planned. It is certainly one aspect that I like as well personally.

And yeah, she is physically quite far away but will change eventually.

And thank you.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. Given the repeated complaints directed to me regarding the free roam made implemented here, I've decided to make a poll, so if you could take a second of your time to vote it would be great.

A lot of people do not mind it, and some others do mind it. In the end I decided for a democratic approach... power to the people and all that. After the voting is ended, the decision will be made to what people decide.

Either I'll remove it current FR mode and do it VN / Choices style ( with some additions to it ) or it will stay as it is.

ThoughtfulPoliteElephantbeetle-max-1mb.gif

Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Bump. Given the repeated complaints directed to me regarding the free roam made implemented here, I've decided to make a poll, so if you could take a second of your time to vote it would be great.

A lot of people do not mind it, and some others do mind it. In the end I decided for a democratic approach... power to the people and all that. After the voting is ended, the decision will be made to what people decide.

Either I'll remove it current FR mode and do it VN / Choices style ( with some additions to it ) or it will stay as it is.

View attachment 2671789
Interesting poll, the free roam can be interesting if we have a reason to revisit some places; right now it is more like a one way visit with no incentive to explore (no extra content or reward).
To put it simply, to me, the "free roam" feels too "kinetical" there is no real freedom for it to be justify.
In the light of all this, the VN style might be more pertinent as for now.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Interesting poll, the free roam can be interesting if we have a reason to revisit some places; right now it is more like a one way visit with no incentive to explore (no extra content or reward).
To put it simply, to me, the "free roam" feels too "kinetical" there is no real freedom for it to be justify.
In the light of all this, the VN style might be more pertinent as for now.
Yep, well, cast a vote then.

I'll see what I will do later on in the whole picture of this... but for now... I need to deal with this before EP2 start.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes