Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Given how story goes and her failures, yes. But that's alright cause she has a twin sister. Wink, wink. Less power but certainly top tier on brain!

You're not stuck, you hit end of update.
Yeah.. but twincest is wincest. :p And they were monster girls too. My poor heart.
Even if shes dumb and bad at finishing missions, point her in one direction and shes a great shocktroop. Just killed some military power <.< Dont get why evil villians do that all the time. When I play evil, I dont. Its not smart :whistle: Shes no use to us dead by our own hand.

Regardless, whats done is done :/
Time to check out the update.

Last edited:

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
upgrade your potato internet.
well.. tbh?
He has a point, why use such high renders? do you guys zoom the pictures?
I haven't played this game though, but it's kinda true, we don't need HDDDDD quality pictures. Unless you wanna zoom in on every pimp

• Angry
Reactions: Tinuss

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah.. but twincest is wincest. :p And they were monster girls too. My poor heart.
Even if shes dumb and bad at finishing missions, point her in one direction and shes a great shocktroop. Just killed some military power <.< Dont get why evil villians do that all the time. When I play evil, I dont. Its not smart :whistle: Shes no use to us dead by our own hand.

Regardless, whats done is done :/
Time to check out the update.
Yeah well, plenty of shit down the line. You won't lack content, don't worry about it bro.

well.. tbh?
He has a point, why use such high renders? do you guys zoom the pictures?
I haven't played this game though, but it's kinda true, we don't need HDDDDD quality pictures. Unless you wanna zoom in on every pimp
It is hardly that serious, but I simply like to uphold some level of it. Nonetheless let's be honest about it, it is really fucking hard to please people here.

You do shit quality, you get spat on. You up the quality, people complain. You don't update, people complain. You update, people complain.

Like what's the middle fucking ground here?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
The ppl that bitch just have the loudest voice, 9 times out of 10, I'll say good job and move on, if I see something that annoys me, I won't post it unless it *really* annoys me, because I don't like to make a big deal out of it.

I do try to stay constructive in my criticism, mainly due to my wife being an author and I redline her books for her, before she takes them to the writer's group she goes to.

Reactions: Mystic and Nobles

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Yeah well, plenty of shit down the line. You won't lack content, don't worry about it bro.
Just remembered, I recall the MC saying Delmira making blunders, so guess I can chalk it down to another one of her blunders?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The ppl that bitch just have the loudest voice, 9 times out of 10, I'll say good job and move on, if I see something that annoys me, I won't post it unless it *really* annoys me, because I don't like to make a big deal out of it.

I do try to stay constructive in my criticism, mainly due to my wife being an author and I redline her books for her, before she takes them to the writer's group she goes to.
Yeah, well, what to say.

Just remembered, I recall the MC saying Delmira making blunders, so guess I can chalk it down to another one of her blunders?
Chalk down what?

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
um, meaning something like. list it down? add it down. Basically, putting it down as another failure/blunder to her name.. Guess thats the best way to describe it ? Even if she did it intentionally, I still see it as a failure/blunder. Recalling now tha the MC has mentioned her blunders before blinded by her emotion.

Reactions: Darthjake

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
um, meaning something like. list it down? add it down. Basically, putting it down as another failure/blunder to her name.. Guess thats the best way to describe it ? Even if she did it intentionally, I still see it as a failure/blunder. Recalling now tha the MC has mentioned her blunders before blinded by her emotion.
Something of the sort. Just because she is in position she is, doesn't mean she is allowed ot make mistakes. Matter of fact, she is the least one who should.

But he won't kill her for it if that's what you think.

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
It is hardly that serious, but I simply like to uphold some level of it. Nonetheless let's be honest about it, it is really fucking hard to please people here.
You do shit quality, you get spat on. You up the quality, people complain. You don't update, people complain. You update, people complain.
I feel ya, just personally I don't need high quality that way, 720 anime, and 1080, I don't honestly see any difference besides the mega or gigabytes they pile up on my harddrive.
But I can see the issue for you, carry on :), haha

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I feel ya, just personally I don't need high quality that way, 720 anime, and 1080, I don't honestly see any difference besides the mega or gigabytes they pile up on my harddrive.
But I can see the issue for you, carry on :), haha
The resolution of renders is 1080p. No more than that chief.

Dvnasty

Sep 7, 2017
do i need to start a new game? i only have rest and relax on the ship.. previous ver save file

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes