Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hey! Sorry, it's me again, I do have a little question.
When does the Android version will come out? I have a lot of expectation with this update!
By all means, feel free to ping my ass to oblivion when need be.

Android version, eh... I'll be blunt about this. I absolutely suck a dick when it comes to porting, I did have intend to have it ported for sure. But I was waiting till v0.5 and EP1 wrap up, otherwise it would be stupid to keep porting it each update. And I am sure it would annoy a particular individual hence I tried to avoid it.

I lack the proper knowledge to deal with the crap myself, but usually I have someone do it for me. So I'd say... v0.5 is pretty much when I'll ask for porting to android. It may take a day or two after the release, but it should be done!

Mar 31, 2023
By all means, feel free to ping my ass to oblivion when need be.

Android version, eh... I'll be blunt about this. I absolutely suck a dick when it comes to porting, I did have intend to have it ported for sure. But I was waiting till v0.5 and EP1 wrap up, otherwise it would be stupid to keep porting it each update. And I am sure it would annoy a particular individual hence I tried to avoid it.

I lack the proper knowledge to deal with the crap myself, but usually I have someone do it for me. So I'd say... v0.5 is pretty much when I'll ask for porting to android. It may take a day or two after the release, but it should be done!
I see, but don't worry, I know lately has been a hard time with all the haters around and the stress of the work, porting the game for every single update must be frustrating too, so take it easy, i/we would be waiting here anxiously for play it out! .

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I see, but don't worry, I know lately has been a hard time with all the haters around and the stress of the work, porting the game for every single update must be frustrating too, so take it easy, i/we would be waiting here anxiously for play it out! .
Yeah well, I ran out of comments for some particular things honestly. And yeah, certainly stressful to keep pushing things out at such a pace.

And thanks, I'll make sure to have it ported to Android ASAP when EP1 wrap up is done. Which is soon! Lightning bolt speeds!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump! Another EP1 Wrap up tease.

Snapshot.PNG

good-twice.gif

SoF Progress from Patron Post -

Just a quick dev log as per usual, though nothing worth much saying. Been fixing a bunch of crap I've been told, some repeated bugs are persistant as cockroaches but I'm squashing them. v0.5 is soon here, and that marks the EP1 of the Strings of Fate. After EP1 wrap up, the dark lord shall take a brief relaxing period to scheme, plot and bring true suffering to the world with his return. His plans are grand, but they need time to be realized.

I would already be finished with EP1 wrap up truth be told and it comes with a lot of dark stuff, but I've decided to extend the content by a fat margain just to bring it down with a bang. What? No, no, I am absolutely not forced by the dark lord himself for this. Nonsense... true nonsense. :)ProfoundSweating:)

Toodles!

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP - From my Patron post:

1684004128173.png

EP 1 is finally done. That being said, Patrons will get early access which is more than understandable I'd reckon. That being said there is also no meaning for me to update the thread here, as per rules of promotion of games. If the game is promoted under two weeks time, the game thread can't be promoted to latest updates.

Thereby, I do not believe that I should do so at the present moment. Sadly this rule is too slow for my pace. Either way, just wanted to say I've wrapped it up and it will be on F95 when it can be.

Toodles.

Reactions: JFKdj
Mar 31, 2023
BUMP - From my Patron post:

View attachment 2618439

EP 1 is finally done. That being said, Patrons will get early access which is more than understandable I'd reckon. That being said there is also no meaning for me to update the thread here, as per rules of promotion of games. If the game is promoted under two weeks time, the game thread can't be promoted to latest updates.

Thereby, I do not believe that I should do so at the present moment. Sadly this rule is too slow for my pace. Either way, just wanted to say I've wrapped it up and it will be on F95 when it can be.

Toodles.
Aye bro, congratulations, this episode is looking awesome, wich is impressive since is the first one Kek, totally remembers me about the sindragosa reanimation in WTLK, I think this project is on a very good way and have a lot of potential, don't doubt that whenever I can I'mma going to give you new patron (me) , I would be here waiting for the Android port, but don't worry if u have to rest, feel free to make it later, have a nice day and keep going with the terrific work, I have the feeling this is gonna be one of my favorite games.

-always yours, Gael

• Red Heart
Reactions: TheFurs and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Aye bro, congratulations, this episode is looking awesome, wich is impressive since is the first one Kek, totally remembers me about the sindragosa reanimation in WTLK, I think this project is on a very good way and have a lot of potential, don't doubt that whenever I can I'mma going to give you new patron (me) , I would be here waiting for the Android port, but don't worry if u have to rest, feel free to make it later, have a nice day and keep going with the terrific work, I have the feeling this is gonna be one of my favorite games.

-always yours, Gael
Thanks a bunch for nice words alright. And yeah, I hope it is, certainly busted my ass on it. Hardly perfect but it has seen a lot of tweaking and improvements due to feedback thankfully. More to come in the future I'm sure. And yeah, a bit of chill period to not burn out from fantasy, my fiance told me I started assuming Voldar's fucking personality IRL with how much I work on it.

Fun but bad. Anyways, I'll rework my other project Omerta and wrap up EP2 of it and finish the project. Then I'll see my next move, though Strings of Fate is certainly my priority alright. That being said it is heavily possible I'll be away during the summer, maybe 3 months.

That being said I'm doing my best to prepare content ahead of time, so even when I'm gone there will be updates throughout said months. Not sure yet how I'll pull it off exactly, but I'm working on it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Pal Mystic, I seem to be stuck in a relax cycle at the fort. Can you check it? View attachment 2620579
Nothing wrong with your safe file upon loading, if you go to outside of the castle the courtyard, you have this option: 1684087100352.png

Edit: Scratch that, I'm a fucking moron is what I am. Yeah, no, you're not stuck buddy. You've reached the end of v0.4 update. What is shown on my screen is something from v0.5 and EP1 wrap up basically.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A little question, does the MC meet the dragon in full armor? I mean he was in human form during my game.
Not the daughter of dragon lord, no. This was a little wallpaper-ish thing I have done. Though there is a memory fragment you can see, if you pick the choice, where he recalls his meeting with her father ages ago. He is in full armor there.

But if you want clarification as to why he isn't, when the dragon lands at the fort - that's cause after the cinematic fight with the wizard, he kinda got sapped of strength. So he technically was making a bluff, he didn't have enough juice to assume that giant ass form again at the particular moment.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Not the daughter of dragon lord, no. This was a little wallpaper-ish thing I have done. Though there is a memory fragment you can see, if you pick the choice, where he recalls his meeting with her father ages ago. He is in full armor there.

But if you want clarification as to why he isn't, when the dragon lands at the fort - that's cause after the cinematic fight with the wizard, he kinda got sapped of strength. So he technically was making a bluff, he didn't have enough juice to assume that giant ass form again at the particular moment.
I got, it was logical (but at the same time I thought I was missing content)
Great content, and WE want more!!!!!! (after your well earn vacation of course!)

PS: By the way, still speaking like Voldar? :p

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I got, it was logical (but at the same time I thought I was missing content)
Great content, and WE want more!!!!!! (after your well earn vacation of course!)

PS: By the way, still speaking like Voldar? :p
Yeah, that's hilarious shit alright. I addressed my fiance as "my babe" cause I'm used on saying " my lord " in my head when I am writing some character ex Morgana addressing Voldar.

I facepalm so hard... now she keeps mocking me for it. But it kinda fades away with time.

And glad you've enjoyed and liked it, and there will be more certainly. I'm rushing through Omerta rework and EP2 atm. Though given my current speeds, and some voting, I think I'll be done with it faster than anticipated. It won't be long till I'm back to SoF ( Well sort of, but more on that later. )

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes