RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
StringsOfFate-0.5EP1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Grindy sandbox or light vn type sandbox ?
No grind. There is never grind in sandbox I make. It serves me as something to properly adjust timeline and events. Have some nice scenary pics and look about stuff.

It is simple, straight forward. Some say it breaks the flow of the game, I say it gives a break to player and doesn't overwhelm em with 5 hours of content immidiately.

Jul 21, 2021
Is the Dev going to try to compress this game at all? almost 4 GB and you only just finished Chapter 1 of however many. That's just insaine.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Is the Dev going to try to compress this game at all? almost 4 GB and you only just finished Chapter 1 of however many. That's just insaine.
Yeah, I've answered this already before and I'll answer it again. Without my INITIAL compression, it is about 7 GB's. I got it down to 3 before the last update. Then we are at nearly 4 now with EP1 wrap up.

And... you still have compressed version option made by compressors... who sure as hell can do better job than I can apparently.

But just to clarify, you don't have to worry that EP2 for example will pile up and it will be 10 GB's. I will release every EP standalone. That way it will prevent from it bloating and piling up, and once more, I do compress as I explained, but sadly, with so much post processing and upping the quality of images... there are some sacrifices.

Jul 21, 2021
Yeah, I've answered this already before and I'll answer it again. Without my INITIAL compression, it is about 7 GB's. I got it down to 3 before the last update. Then we are at nearly 4 now with EP1 wrap up.

And... you still have compressed version option made by compressors... who sure as hell can do better job than I can apparently.

But just to clarify, you don't have to worry that EP2 for example will pile up and it will be 10 GB's. I will release every EP standalone. That way it will prevent from it bloating and piling up, and once more, I do compress as I explained, but sadly, with so much post processing and upping the quality of images... there are some sacrifices.
Ah. Thank you for the answer, you releasing each chapter as standalone removed my concerns. Thank you for your effort.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Okay,It Would Be interesting if you Compress your Game in Future with YAC or UAGC it's some click's and nothing more.Member's no need wait for anyone compress.
I have no experience with this.

Morho

May 16, 2023
Another awesome update,sadly now i am not so sure about if i still like mistress:( such a wast off lighthead dragon born hitie:(

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
That was really enjoyable, like this kind of protagonist evil in a self serving kind of way not a I just do evil stuff for reason other then to kill people while twirling my mustache one.
A bit goofy that we have both witcher and dragon age character look alikes but not a problem just goofy.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Another awesome update,sadly now i am not so sure about if i still like mistress:( such a wast off lighthead dragon born hitie:(
You mean Delmira blowing Eliza the fuck up? She had it coming. But you get her sister in turn... I think this is a fair outcome.

A small price to pay for salvation. They called me a mad man...

That was really enjoyable, like this kind of protagonist evil in a self serving kind of way not a I just do evil stuff for reason other then to kill people while twirling my mustache one.
A bit goofy that we have both witcher and dragon age character look alikes but not a problem just goofy.
Yeah well, they're still their own chars. The looks I fancy however... but glad you've found it enjoyable. And brutal I suppose, given the wrap up dungeon scene.

• Sad
Reactions: Morho

Morho

May 16, 2023
Yep maybe little dumb but still could serve other ways:( could understand killing her cause of betrayal atc but if someone is sending servant who clearly cant fulfill order...she tryed her best:(

yes her sis is good replacement but...poor dumbo:cry:

• Haha

Mar 23, 2018
just downloaded the current v0.5, story scene #8 and #9
seem to be in the game twice

is there a way to reach you for typos that might have been overlooked?

great game nonetheless - i enjoyed the approach you took and the world-building so far
a question i have regarding the characters: is morgana going to be the "main" female character? you have done really well with her design, not just visually! looking forward to more, for sure

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
just downloaded the current v0.5, story scene #8 and #9
seem to be in the game twice

is there a way to reach you for typos that might have been overlooked?

great game nonetheless - i enjoyed the approach you took and the world-building so far
a question i have regarding the characters: is morgana going to be the "main" female character? you have done really well with her design, not just visually! looking forward to more, for sure

Yep, I was contacted regarding scene bug. Thank you nonetheless.

Yes, you can join my discord for typo's n stuff.

And thanks. As for your question regarding Morgana... Well, I mean, given the fact it is a harem... hard to say main. But I would also call her main in the same time. So I guess some vague answer would be yes?

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
9172357631 ya beat me to it, I think I saw some typo's as well, but I was into the story, and just ignored them.

Mystic Great job again, thankfully I didn't miss the large continue box in the upper left corner! :D

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
9172357631 ya beat me to it, I think I saw some typo's as well, but I was into the story, and just ignored them.

Mystic Great job again, thankfully I didn't miss the large continue box in the upper left corner! :D
Yep, the easiest way is to hop onto the discord server and give me typo's and what not in appropriate section and I'll deal with them accordingly.

Hah, yeah, hard to miss that one. And thanks.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes