Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I can't get any further with the ship... what can I do. the conversation on deck with rose and then the video and after that it doesn't go on...
After that you should have option to proceed to chapter 1 in the room of the ship, that being said I need to know did you re-dl after I patched the game.

If so, and still have same issue, you can drop me your save file and I'll investigate.

Jun 30, 2018
Interesting, this acts as if the wa1.png is missing from game itself. How did this happen exactly if you don't mind me asking?

Yes.

Not much else to do, once you've seen the story content continue forward. To get onto next chapters.

If you can send me your save file, that'd be great so I can investigate it.

No Idea... IT works now, now i have a another Problem... IT occurs when i Talk to Rose in the Deck, then nothing Just relaxing or Rest in the cabin... What must I do now???

Reactions: Mystic
Jun 30, 2018
After that you should have option to proceed to chapter 1 in the room of the ship, that being said I need to know did you re-dl after I patched the game.

If so, and still have same issue, you can drop me your save file and I'll investigate.
OK where can i send you the save File???

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Done. Fixed, you can put this in your save folder and load it. You will have option "Start Chapter 1" in ship's cabin.

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
Did you really have to ... Kill Eliza off <.< That hurts alot >< She looked so cool. Wasnt she suppose to be finding her sister or something ?

and now I appear to be suck in the ruin.

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Did you really have to ... Kill Eliza off <.< That hurts alot >< She looked so cool. Wasnt she suppose to be finding her sister or something ?

and now I appear to be suck in the ruin.
Given how story goes and her failures, yes. But that's alright cause she has a twin sister. Wink, wink. Less power but certainly top tier on brain!

You're not stuck, you hit end of update.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Given how story goes and her failures, yes. But that's alright cause she has a twin sister. Wink, wink. Less power but certainly top tier on brain!

You're not stuck, you hit end of update.
Necro dragon, NECRO dragon, NECRO DRAGON and TWINS! :illuminati:
Don't mind me, I was just thinking the MC was the most excellent necromancer! :WeSmart:

• I just jizzed my pants

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Necro dragon, NECRO dragon, NECRO DRAGON and TWINS! :illuminati:
Don't mind me, I was just thinking the MC was the most excellent necromancer! :WeSmart:
What is a necro dragon though ... as in necromancy dragon?

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
I don't want to put a disturbance into the space continuum of story, the ALLMAKER doesn't need to be impel thoughts.
I was thinking of a similar scenario the lich-king did to Sindragosa, always a good idea to have an undying dragon pal!
(look at me mixing universes, next time I'm going to make a reference to Mary Poppins Eru Lluvatar won't see it coming!)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I don't want to put a disturbance into the space continuum of story, the ALLMAKER doesn't need to be impel thoughts.
I was thinking of a similar scenario the lich-king did to Sindragosa, always a good idea to have an undying dragon pal!
(look at me mixing universes, next time I'm going to make a reference to Mary Poppins Eru Lluvatar won't see it coming!)
I'm unfamiliar with lich-king and Sindragosa or whatever figure or wherver that is from I'm afraid.

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
I'm unfamiliar with lich-king and Sindragosa or whatever figure or wherver that is from I'm afraid.
Take a look at this old trailer:
Putting it simply, Sindragosa is the dragon and the lich-king, well the sauron plagia the guy in armor.
I don't personally like MMOs but the trailer are fine wine, I think you'll enjoy it if you didn't already see it!

About your trailer:
OMG OMG OMG, gandalf is the waifu!!! OUUUUUuuOOUuu! And the armor form! Let's goooooOoo!
You're doing THE LORD WORK!

Moisthammer

Jan 10, 2022
I am not sure why the game developer (who is also apparently a site moderator) cannot accept negative criticism for this game. The game is solid, but not perfect. Nothing is perfect. There is always room for improvement. I'll try the game again after a few updates and hopefully you fix the grammar and play-ability.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I am not sure why the game developer (who is also apparently a site moderator) cannot accept negative criticism for this game. The game is solid, but not perfect. Nothing is perfect. There is always room for improvement. I'll try the game again after a few updates and hopefully you fix the grammar and play-ability.
I am not sure where exactly have I stated that I do not accept criticism? Matter of fact, it was due to criticism that I did so many changes already and improved so many things. But if you're talking about your review yesterday.

I indeed get my nerves touched when you stroll in with some swagger, rating two out of bullshit.

Once more, oh I do accept criticism, but I do not accept things that are untrue and you're trying to turn em into facts. Yes. The Grammar is what it is, English is not my best, however a lot of English in the game is PURPOSELY written the way it is for some DRAMATIC effect and I already spend far to heavy sums of money into paying people to do stuff for this product. You're literally comparing my english to fucking 88Michelle88 and his Vampire Sims saga. Who uses Russian in mix of fucking English.

I am not going to pay even more for some editor, when the overall profit I get from it is like $100 and I spend over a thousand on assets, porting, and paying people to animate things.

You say quality is not the best? In this sea of shit, half the HS2 games look like Sims copies. I spend 90 percent time on post processing, and then you come with some balls like a professional game reviewer telling me its garbage. Pardon me for taking offense.

Bottom point is, if you think YOU can do BETTER. If you KNOW better... well be my guest and go make your own product. Get it trashed, get yourself trashed, and then come back here and tell me how you'd feel about it. Yeah?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Take a look at this old trailer:
Putting it simply, Sindragosa is the dragon and the lich-king, well the sauron plagia the guy in armor.
I don't personally like MMOs but the trailer are fine wine, I think you'll enjoy it if you didn't already see it!

About your trailer:
OMG OMG OMG, gandalf is the waifu!!! OUUUUUuuOOUuu! And the armor form! Let's goooooOoo!
You're doing THE LORD WORK!
Can't promise that one! Though certainly a cool cinematic, gave it a go.

:KEK: Lords work, not sure he approves of so much tits.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes