Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I just came here to say im stuck on teh ship too.... Guess I will redownload the game if its been patched.
It is patched, yes. I fixed that and uploaded at 2:44 PM.

Sorry about the issue, please do tell me if something pops up again.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
This looks like it was rendered in Everquest.
By the end of 2004 the title's lifetime sales exceeded 3 million copies worldwide and reached an active subscriber peak of 550,000. As of September 30, 2020, EverQuest had 66,000 subscribers and 82,000 monthly active players.

I'll take that as a compliment.

Reactions: zARRR

extrn

Dec 31, 2020
What exactly fix doing? This?
Code:
-        "(Chapter 1 - Start)" if (voldar2 == 1) and (isa2 == 1) and (rosei2 == 2):
+        "(Chapter 1 - Start)" if (voldar2 == 1) and (isa2 == 1) and (rosei2 == 1):
Or is there something more? I just don't want to redownload the entire release :(

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
What exactly fix doing? This?
Code:
-        "(Chapter 1 - Start)" if (voldar2 == 1) and (isa2 == 1) and (rosei2 == 2):
+        "(Chapter 1 - Start)" if (voldar2 == 1) and (isa2 == 1) and (rosei2 == 1):
Or is there something more? I just don't want to redownload the entire release :(
That, yes. I also added some additional values elsewhere. Fuck me if I know at the initial moment I am writing this. But if you can tell me where you're stuck at, and if you don't want to re DL the release. Then you can tell me if you have access to Dev Console and I can help you from there.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I do, but it's ok. I'll redownload if there's more than this. Chill, you're doing a great job :)
Thank you
Oh yeah, based off of value you've shown me there is heavy content after that. Once more I'm sorry for the bug and stuff, I really try my best to rush these out as best as I can. But speed comes with a price.

And thanks, if you need any help don't hesitate to message me or something.

Reactions: extrn

Tyrranus

May 4, 2017
seems an interesting premise but christ someone get this guy a proofreader. So many tiny grammar and spelling issues it jarring as fuck

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
I was wondering what the fuss was about.
Those files should work as Hotfix only.

RenPy prioritized files that are not packed in a RPA. so even if those 2 files exist in the rpa the game will use the new added ones. Thats how even I can make patches with only a minimal knowledge of Python :ROFLMAO:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I was wondering what the fuss was about.
Those files should work as Hotfix only.

RenPy prioritized files that are not packed in a RPA. so even if those 2 files exist in the rpa the game will use the new added ones. Thats how even I can make patches with only a minimal knowledge of Python :ROFLMAO:
And that's all I needed for someone to tell me / explain. And I'd solve this way earlier, without any fuss. So thank you x100 times.

seems an interesting premise but christ someone get this guy a proofreader. So many tiny grammar and spelling issues it jarring as fuck
Yeah, Engrish is not my main language. ( Obviously... ). I'm doing the best I can.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
And that's all I needed for someone to tell me / explain. And I'd solve this way earlier, without any fuss. So thank you x100 times.
Yeah, thats a pretty neat feature of Renpy/Python.
There are some tricky parts with it. But update only patches are generally pretty easy to make.

I am always happy to help :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah, thats a pretty neat feature of Renpy/Python.
There are some tricky parts with it. But update only patches are generally pretty easy to make.

I am always happy to help :)
Something I've missed, didn't know, and wasn't told till now. Yeah, I'll make sure to use this method from now on if there are any issues popping out like before, thank you.

Reactions: Bob69

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Something I've missed, didn't know, and wasn't told till now. Yeah, I'll make sure to use this method from now on if there are any issues popping out like before, thank you.
Well your game is >3 gb now. So you're on MY LIST. :ROFLMAO: What I mean is, I try to make update only patches for every >3gb game that pops up, doesn't always work out, cause of time issues or issues with the game. But from what I saw in the game files, should be no problem with yours :)
If you want I could also DM you how to do it yourself :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Well your game is >3 gb now. So you're on MY LIST. :ROFLMAO: What I mean is, I try to make update only patches for every >3gb game that pops up, doesn't always work out, cause of time issues or issues with the game. But from what I saw in the game files, should be no problem with yours :)
If you want I could also DM you how to do it yourself :)
Of course, you can send me a DM and I'll see if I can actually pull it off. Sadly I face same issues as you do, time issues that is. Granted I'd appreciate some knowledge you can give me, but if you ever find time to deal with it I'd appreciate that. Hell I can throw you few bucks for beer or something.

Reactions: Bob69

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
you are doing quite well honestly. Its jus a ton of small issues that occur so often its jarring
Yeah I can imagine the feeling for a native speaker, but yeah. Doing best I can, I even have some people run through it and I do what I can with time I have spare to fix it.

BobYu94

Jul 8, 2017
So is the GoFile link updated? Because im still experiencing being stuck on the boat from that download file.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
So is the GoFile link updated? Because im still experiencing being stuck on the boat from that download file.
All the links were updated. At same time. If after re-dl you got same issues feel free to tell me. Though I've did quick tests myself and had none.

Chut12

Dec 11, 2019
show the message if update completed after story 8 i am clicking relax nothing is happening

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes