Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
And where?Re-downloading game only for bugfix nice
And that is a problem? Would you rather I didn't? Seriously bro... its like downloading something is manual labor come on. I've updated the game today, after which there was a bug that stopped new players from proceeding. So I fixed it and re-uploaded the patched game.

Issue is where exactly? What am I missing?

• Angry
Reactions: Asenaris

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
And that is a problem? Would you rather I didn't? Seriously bro... its like downloading something is manual labor come on. I've updated the game today, after which there was a bug that stopped new players from proceeding. So I fixed it and re-uploaded the patched game.

Issue is where exactly? What am I missing?
That's About downloading 3 GB for Bugfix on 5-10 Mb seriously?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
another Free Roaming bug after rose scene
Which Rose scene, need you to put some detail into that for me so I know what I'm searching for to fix.

That's About downloading 3 GB for Bugfix on 5-10 Mb seriously?
And how do you exactly expect me to do it otherwise? How should I fix this? What should I upload? If you know better than me, I applaud you. In such a case, by all means, do explain to me.

• Angry

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Which Rose scene, need you to put some detail into that for me so I know what I'm searching for to fix.

And how do you exactly expect me to do it otherwise? How should I fix this? What should I upload? If you know better than me, I applaud you. In such a case, by all means, do explain to me.
Of course, at first 1089 images of 3.1 GB in size out of the blue, now how to put the files that have been changed separately. Okay, all the best with the game and good luck with the development.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
after rose4_03 or "And while you perhaps experience this again, for now, you focus on important matters ahead. For night is long, yet your thoughts are many." or just load the save file i uploaded
Yep, exactly what I did. I loaded your safe file and it brings me to this - A single click on Continue Story button that appeared in top left corner of the screen, and chapter resumed? What am I missing exactly?

1683557913706.png

Of course, at first 1089 images of 3.1 GB in size out of the blue, now how to put the files that have been changed separately. Okay, all the best with the game and good luck with the development.
Everything is built in rpyc file. Meaning entire game is one single ARCHIVE package. I do not have single rpy files that I can upload on mere changes. And naturally I can do this, but then it will require players to use UnRen to unpackage the game, and also replace the said file themselves. And not everyone knows what Unren is or how to use it, and then I'll get complains about that.

Some people find it easier to DL it again and that's it. And I see no issues with this.

• Angry

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Yep, exactly what I did. I loaded your safe file and it brings me to this - A single click on Continue Story button that appeared in top left corner of the screen, and chapter resumed? What am I missing exactly?

View attachment 2605504

Everything is built in rpyc file. Meaning entire game is one single ARCHIVE package. I do not have single rpy files that I can upload on mere changes. And naturally I can do this, but then it will require players to use UnRen to unpackage the game, and also replace the said file themselves. And not everyone knows what Unren is or how to use it, and then I'll get complains about that.

Some people find it easier to DL it again and that's it. And I see no issues with this.
Then there is a simple solution not to pack in rpa, and then no one will need Unren ;)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Then there is a simple solution not to pack in rpa, and then no one will need Unren ;)
Yes, because that will make it easier to download of course! How didn't I realize that this game without RPA is 1683558417149.png

6 Fucking gigabytes and people would prefer 6 over 3!

• Angry

moha321456

Aug 14, 2022
bruh The button is blocked by "self_voicing" text so i didn't see it LOL

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
It's only your fault for blowing up 1000 images into such a big volume
Okay, right. Sure, development can be done in 100 renders. I think we're done talking here and derailing the thread. Be on your way.

• Angry

PaxNeo

Mar 27, 2020
I think i might be stuck on the Ship that is supposed to bring you to the Main Land - i talked with Rose at night on the Deck of the Ship and after that i can only Rest or Relax - i did that now for around 30 Day Circles but no other Option or Button appeared.

Started the Game with this Version (0.4 Bug Fix) for the first Time.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I think i might be stuck on the Ship that is supposed to bring you to the Main Land - i talked with Rose at night on the Deck of the Ship and after that i can only Rest or Relax - i did that now for around 30 Day Circles but no other Option or Button appeared.

Started the Game with this Version (0.4 Bug Fix) for the first Time.
Jesus Christ I'm having a headache today from this bug. Give me like... 5 minutes I'll get on top of it.

Reactions: PaxNeo

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
PaxNeo

Right, went through it again. The only issue it could be that you DLed the game beforeI put the mirrors for the bug fix. I started a new game, went through the same things rapidly. Came to same part, talked to Rose during evening, I smashed to Relax few times on top of the bridge just to make sure choice doesn't vanish.

Went inside the ship's room and choice was there to start ( continue chapter 1 )

Reactions: PaxNeo

Nobles

Apr 15, 2022
I just came here to say im stuck on teh ship too.... Guess I will redownload the game if its been patched.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes