tipsyhermit5362

Apr 27, 2021
Don't know if this is a bug or not but after i get on the ship with Rose and Isabela ... and after i talk with Rose on the ship deck at night the game gets stuck in the sense that the story doesn't move forward i get stuck with only relax on ship deck or rest in the room options. (after i pressed a "million" click on those thinking maybe i need to wait a few days for the story to move along, i simply gave up).

So if someone can say if that is a bug or what(since based on changelog i assume the current update doesn't end there).
same issue for me too

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic and Kronoss

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
me2
edit:
rosei2, voldar2 and isa2 all have a value of 1.
no option to proceed to the next chapter appears.
this is my first time playing the game so iam not using an old save.

edit2:
ok, weirdly enough it works for me if i manually set rosei2 to 1 before (!!!!) the talk with rose.
afterwards i get the option to proceed to chapter 1.

Last edited:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Don't know if this is a bug or not but after i get on the ship with Rose and Isabela ... and after i talk with Rose on the ship deck at night the game gets stuck in the sense that the story doesn't move forward i get stuck with only relax on ship deck or rest in the room options. (after i pressed a "million" click on those thinking maybe i need to wait a few days for the story to move along, i simply gave up).

So if someone can say if that is a bug or what(since based on changelog i assume the current update doesn't end there).

Yep, sadly a bug it would seem. Not sure what the hell is going on there, as I keep constantly going back to same spot in coding and fixing it 50 fucking times. But it seems you have your solution here already -

me2
edit:
rosei2, voldar2 and isa2 all have a value of 1.
no option to proceed to the next chapter appears.
this is my first time playing the game so iam not using an old save.

edit2:
ok, weirdly enough it works for me if i manually set rosei2 to 1 before (!!!!) the talk with rose.
afterwards i get the option to proceed to chapter 1.
Just do that. Shift + O i think to open the console.

Maihes

Mar 6, 2020
... just telling to open console without saying what to do .. :) not everyone knows how to use the renpy console or how to set a variable in it :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

uterus

Sep 14, 2018
... just telling to open console without saying what to do .. :) not everyone knows how to use the renpy console or how to set a variable in it :)
well
as i said earlier.
when on the ship, go through all the options and dialogues until you get the option to "pace around the ship".
pass the time unmtil its dark, then open the console (SHIFT + o) and enter "rosei2 = 1" (without "").
close the console by typing exit and proceed with that game.
or just downlad the save file

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
well you need to activate devmode first for that.
i guess not everybody knows that.
there are at least 2 ways of doing that. iam just using unren
Apparently so.

Or there won't be need for it. Give me like 10 minutes, I've rushed through the entire game and hopefully fixed this fucking bug I've dealt with 50 times before. I'll need time to upload it again.

Somehow i`m stuck on the Ship ,,, all i can do is relax or rest ... a bug?
Yes, a bug. Fixed. Uploading the fix.

well
as i said earlier.
when on the ship, go through all the options and dialogues until you get the option to "pace around the ship".
pass the time unmtil its dark, then open the console (SHIFT + o) and enter "rosei2 = 1" (without "").
close the console by typing exit and proceed with that game.
or just downlad the save file
Yep, does the trick. I got it handled though, will re-upload with bug fix.

ok that did the trick , thanks for the help
Glad you got it solved, sorry for the mess.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
StringsOfFate-0.4Bugfix
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Nice game you have here Mystic! juste a singular critique:
Why did the dummy dragon waifu had to die! (So nonchalantly at that..)
She mind be stupid but doesn't she have self-preservation instinct ?
She could have been so much more for the MC like a pet guardian for DOL GUL.... I mean the ruin castle he found.
Come on, give Smau...I mean the dragon Waifu!!!

PS: I know it is not Smaug but I couldn't resist.
PS: did you see her horns? she look so horny OMG! (couldn't resistX2 ! xp )

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice game you have here Mystic! juste a singular critique:
Why did the dummy dragon waifu had to die! (So nonchalantly at that..)
She mind be stupid but doesn't she have self-preservation instinct ?
She could have been so much more for the MC like a pet guardian for DOL GUL.... I mean the ruin castle he found.
Come on, give Smau...I mean the dragon Waifu!!!

PS: I know it is not Smaug but I couldn't resist.
PS: did you see her horns? she look so horny OMG! (couldn't resistX2 ! xp )
Thanks.

And come on, she's been pissing off Witch King -- I mean Delmira since the fucking start, she is brainless and bloodthirsty. She had it coming after she couldn't handle match with Azura.

Buuut, not to worry. She has a sister, they're twins. Eliza had all the power but no brain, the other one is weaker but has brain. Also a dragon!

So you'll get your stuff fulfilled I'm sure!

• Red Heart
Reactions: lordtoto

lordtoto

Aug 7, 2017
Thanks.

And come on, she's been pissing off Witch King -- I mean Delmira since the fucking start, she is brainless and bloodthirsty. She had it coming after she couldn't handle match with Azura.

Buuut, not to worry. She has a sister, they're twins. Eliza had all the power but no brain, the other one is weaker but has brain. Also a dragon!

So you'll get your stuff fulfilled I'm sure!
Twins,Mmmm.
That's soooo fair good sir. We know what to do with them, it's like for trees we suck em... We make good use of them unlike master! (I hope he won't find the door handle that one! Let's keep him in the dark.)
Can't wait to see how the sis will PROCESS this unfortunate news, I'm saying that while my inner sadistic child is repress.
What can a necromancer really do about that? :O

Any way your game is on my S tier watch list, Hype to see it develop further!

• Love

Cha0sCobra

Mar 24, 2018
I have a question is that the end for the current version in the castle or there is more and there is the same bug and can't continue after that ?

• Thinking Face

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Twins,Mmmm.
That's soooo fair good sir. We know what to do with them, it's like for trees we suck em... We make good use of them unlike master! (I hope he won't find the door handle that one! Let's keep him in the dark.)
Can't wait to see how the sis will PROCESS this unfortunate news, I'm saying that while my inner sadistic child is repress.
What can a necromancer really do about that? :O

Any way your game is on my S tier watch list, Hype to see it develop further!
Ha, glad you've enjoyed it certainly.

I have a question is that the end for the current version in the castle or there is more and there is the same bug and can't continue after that ?
Did I forget fucking notification again...

The end of update is after (Story Scene #9) choice.

Reactions: Cha0sCobra
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes