Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
All reports of the forbidden sort are lies and propaganda. I can say tell you that all such rumours are complete and utter falsehoods meant to besmirch the name of the dark lord. Now if you don't mind we need you to stop these inquiries effective immediately or there will be consequences.
Falsity indeed, this is the work of Arcane Order clearly.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Falsity indeed, this is the work of Arcane Order clearly.
The baseborn curs of the order must have had spies around our bedcha- I mean must have used their watered down magic to create an illusion that they sold to the simple minded people, maybe even manipulated their senses so they would percieve our relationship as anything other than loyal service to the dark lord.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The baseborn curs of the order must have had spies around our bedcha- I mean must have used their watered down magic to create an illusion that they sold to the simple minded people, maybe even manipulated their senses so they would percieve our relationship as anything other than loyal service to the dark lord.
It requires further investigation. zARRR has been added to list of Arcane Order's spies.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
It requires further investigation. zARRR has been added to list of Arcane Order's spies.
Good, one can never be too sure. To think someone could imagine two of the dark lord's most loyal servants engaging in romantic behaviour with eachother, such things are clearly preposterous, no matter how wondrous and blissfull it feels... Theoretically of course, not that we would have any idea.

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Please no, too many boobs that are mistaken for moons on this site, normal size is fine, even some small or large is fine, diversity is king.
I've hoped someone would say this. I certainly had just about enough of unnatural and unreal breasts all over the place. I do give variety on characters as it is, but I am not making another Cabin by the Lake here. :Kappa:

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I've hoped someone would say this. I certainly had just about enough of unnatural and unreal breasts all over the place. I do give variety on characters as it is, but I am not making another Cabin by the Lake here. :Kappa:
Voldar clearly needs some enchantments

anyusername

Oct 1, 2022
This feels more like a book than a game. You let me name the MC, but he's just another character in your story, he isn't the player.

The main character talks (and thinks) too much.
Every conversation feels like the author is jerking off into the textbox.
I'm still not sure why. Maybe if the MC spoke less or was less edgy better-than-thou it wouldn't feel so weird.
The MC knows things the player should know but never saw, such as Rose hiding bodies in the well. Little things like that further separate the player from the MC.

All the other POV scenes in the intro are in first person. This is confusing when we don't know who the characters are, and in some cases they don't even have names or distinct speech patterns.

Finally because there was no relationship other than "I'm better and smarter than you woman, and I know all your secrets", it then feels really weird for her to suddenly ask him to "pound her like an anvil". That really came out of nowhere. I didn't get any further than that. Maybe it gets better after.

Reactions: wiseold6996

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
This feels more like a book than a game. You let me name the MC, but he's just another character in your story, he isn't the player.

The main character talks (and thinks) too much.
Every conversation feels like the author is jerking off into the textbox.
I'm still not sure why. Maybe if the MC spoke less or was less edgy better-than-thou it wouldn't feel so weird.
The MC knows things the player should know but never saw, such as Rose hiding bodies in the well. Little things like that further separate the player from the MC.

All the other POV scenes in the intro are in first person. This is confusing when we don't know who the characters are, and in some cases they don't even have names or distinct speech patterns.

Finally because there was no relationship other than "I'm better and smarter than you woman, and I know all your secrets", it then feels really weird for her to suddenly ask him to "pound her like an anvil". That really came out of nowhere. I didn't get any further than that. Maybe it gets better after.
I mean, it is a visual NOVEL, just one with more text. The fact that he talks too much is something I see as a positive, in contrast to all the other games where the MC gets thrown around with little say in the matter. He is suppose to be edgy and better-than-thou, he is a not very suttle copy of Sauron. As with him knowing things the player does not, how would one write a very knowledgable character? Everything he knows can't be told to the player, the game would be a hundred times longer if that were the case.

I don't think it's wierd, she is clearly an isolated and disliked girl who cannot find anyone who accepts her. Him already knowing her secrets took off the load of her needing to tell him about her, or her having such a secret the guy does not know about. She has found someone who accepts her, someone who shares hee darker instincts. That plus his corruption over her. Sure, it's not extremely realistic, but it is almost impossible to make such a game with fully realistic people, it's easier to make fun stories when they aren't.

• Love
Reactions: Dragon59 and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I mean, it is a visual NOVEL, just one with more text. The fact that he talks too much is something I see as a positive, in contrast to all the other games where the MC gets thrown around with little say in the matter. He is suppose to be edgy and better-than-thou, he is a not very suttle copy of Sauron. As with him knowing things the player does not, how would one write a very knowledgable character? Everything he knows can't be told to the player, the game would be a hundred times longer if that were the case.

I don't think it's wierd, she is clearly an isolated and disliked girl who cannot find anyone who accepts her. Him already knowing her secrets took off the load of her needing to tell him about her, or her having such a secret the guy does not know about. She has found someone who accepts her, someone who shares hee darker instincts. That plus his corruption over her. Sure, it's not extremely realistic, but it is almost impossible to make such a game with fully realistic people, it's easier to make fun stories when they aren't.
Was travelling so I couldn't reply to this, but you've put it better than even I personally could or would. And when it comes to a lot of ''books'', you're there to put yourself in the shoes of particular character. Not be given an empty character that is bland like soup without salt.

If this doesn't contain my writing, then it is worthless. I can understand some people dislike it, but it is what it is. Not here to please everyone nor I intend to do so. Some enjoy it, some don't. It is for some, and it isn't for some. Simple as that.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
BUMP.

From my Patron post -

d25.png

Just a quick post as usual, though not much to say here. Progress going as usual, took a light detour for the weekend due to some health issues, but other than that it is all going smoothly.

Fixed a bunch of bugs reported in previous version, in general my plan was to release an update by Saturday / Sunday - meaning May 6th or 7th. That being said given the time span the update will be shorter than previous big ones, though I'll update more than once in a month for May.

So in total it will still be just about the same as previous updates, if not lenghtier maybe. Other than that, nothing new to report. The dark lord is finally coming to his ruined fort where he will comit some atrocious deeds in sorcery.

Toodles!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Illuminati00

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
> MC: I have many vices. but lust is not one of them
> In fact I really look down on sexual acts

> Mind controlled this cute inn keeper...
> I am not gonna touch her though.
> optionally can kill her.

> Recruit wicked mercenary.
> She asks you to hammer her.
> Don't try teasing me, I can tell you are a virgin
> Also no thanks. I am not into the whole sex thing

Does MC ever have his balls drop and start actually fucking women?
As far as I can tell MC is just an edgy asexual.

Last edited:

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Rose looks really old. Her face is full of old person wrinkles (forehead, around eyes, to left and right of nose. etc).
And her hair looks old woman gray instead of platinum blonde.
Her body looks young, but her face looks very old.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes