Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Please make sure to compress the visual novel before posting it on F95zone.
Compression impacts the quality. And I am no expert in compression sadly. That being said it seems others do this stuff for me, so you can find compressed links in the thread here.

• Sad
Reactions: HentaiGamerN00b

Lucien88

Jun 5, 2022
Glad to hear so, and uh... not sure I know of any like this one tbh.
I meant novels about Overlord.
This is the best Overlord nv i read so far. And I hope it will develop quickly and reach the size like LoM.

A small note, the text merges with the background sometimes, increasing outlines up to 2 will probably improve the visibility of the text.
There is a bug, if you do not start chapter 1 as soon as you see the choice, it disappears forever.

Will be there?:
Build/upgrade/mange a castle?
Send army/minions for resources?
Will it be RPG like, gain back your lost power?
Combat?
Harem freedom? (Choosing who to hang out with when you just feel like it. Have a fuck when i want and with whom i want.)
Can i sit on the throne whole day, with Delmira by my legs, sucking me of until i pass out from dehydration? :)

wwwycwgi.gif

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I meant novels about Overlord.
This is the best Overlord nv i read so far. And I hope it will develop quickly and reach the size like LoM.

A small note, the text merges with the background sometimes, increasing outlines up to 2 will probably improve the visibility of the text.
There is a bug, if you do not start chapter 1 as soon as you see the choice, it disappears forever.

Will be there?:
Build/upgrade/mange a castle?
Send army/minions for resources?
Will it be RPG like, gain back your lost power?
Combat?
Harem freedom? (Choosing who to hang out with when you just feel like it. Have a fuck when i want and with whom i want.)
Can i sit on the throne whole day, with Delmira by my legs, sucking me of until i pass out from dehydration? :)

View attachment 2573540
Blast it, I thought I got rid of that stupid bug. Alright, I'll see what I can do bout that AGAIN. ( Or was it different one? Damned be if I know.)

As for your other question uh...uh ... uhhhhh. POSSIBILE... I will not say anything with certainty. It was my initial intent to add some RPG systems here such as you mentioned. But will I? Hard to answer at present moment, because at present moment my focus is heavily on story, characters and development of said things. Which is certainly more important than random systems, if you don't have a good background the systems are meaningless.

I won't promise some big ass systems ( not for first SoF at least ) - but I did have indeed some intent regarding these things, aka player deciding who they attack, where, how, with how many etc etc. So something to look forward too I'd say?

Mmh... as for harem freedom, maybe. I'm very careful with that kind of thing, I am personally tired of fuck fest games that are random as shit. This story is on a more serious-ish note, thereby I can't simply make clowns out of everyone who are sexually deprived.

But will there be choices of whom you summon for these... things... at some point then the answer would be yes. Though I wouldn't expect things that go against main character nature, after all, he isn't a hooker. He is the dark lord and certainly should behave like one.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
5 Stars 1 vote....hmm okay yeah
There were more, sadly had to delete. If someone rates five stars and writes "........." that won't cut it. Rules are rules even for me.

And then there was a troll.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Vacation time huh.

Glad to see someone agrees!
Not really, my closest friend is Polish and is after too many years finaly doing his confirmation ritual. He asked if I wanted to see it so here I am.

I absolutely agree, I'm tired of seeing rows of games being excuses to animate sex scenes. While characters not acting like a real people is accepted and understandable, it really does get unrealistic when there is a scene every two seconds with the same animations being used fifty times because everyone and her mother wants to lay with the MC for no reason other than MC powers. I really don't see it at a game at that point, the main point of a visual novel should be story in my opinion.

• Red Heart

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Found a computer, played the new update (The lord on the cover looks a bit fat, no?). Really interesting update, the inclusion of Thesia brought a new layer of lore to the "divines" which was needed to understand the MC better, both his status as elder which shows a hierarchy, but also what level of power he is capable of wielding. Apart from her scene, there is not much to talk about as most of the update feels like flavour text for coming events. Something I wanted to point out though was his pants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They look a bit strange compared to the rest of the clothing in the world. Apart from that there is nothing more worth bringing up except for the fact that you can speak to Morgana about the dwarves before actually seeing the dwarves, I do not know if this is intentional or not, just wanted you to know. As for me hanging out with Morgana too much, if it is your wish I will try to hang out with Delmira a bit more, maybe that will make me more talkative?

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Found a computer, played the new update (The lord on the cover looks a bit fat, no?). Really interesting update, the inclusion of Thesia brought a new layer of lore to the "divines" which was needed to understand the MC better, both his status as elder which shows a hierarchy, but also what level of power he is capable of wielding. Apart from her scene, there is not much to talk about as most of the update feels like flavour text for coming events. Something I wanted to point out though was his pants
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They look a bit strange compared to the rest of the clothing in the world. Apart from that there is nothing more worth bringing up except for the fact that you can speak to Morgana about the dwarves before actually seeing the dwarves, I do not know if this is intentional or not, just wanted you to know. As for me hanging out with Morgana too much, if it is your wish I will try to hang out with Delmira a bit more, maybe that will make me more talkative?

Mmh, I see what you mean. That's just a weird effect, I haven't noticed it till it was too late. But I'll see if I can rework that one!

Regarding the dwarves, I am not sure exactly which part you indicate when you say you can talk to her about it before you see them. A screenie would help!

Nah, Morgana's better. Delmira would torture your soul out. :KEK:

And yep, it was more of a filler indeed. Just to give some background info to player to understand things better, nonetheless glad you've enjoyed it!

Not really, my closest friend is Polish and is after too many years finaly doing his confirmation ritual. He asked if I wanted to see it so here I am.

I absolutely agree, I'm tired of seeing rows of games being excuses to animate sex scenes. While characters not acting like a real people is accepted and understandable, it really does get unrealistic when there is a scene every two seconds with the same animations being used fifty times because everyone and her mother wants to lay with the MC for no reason other than MC powers. I really don't see it at a game at that point, the main point of a visual novel should be story in my opinion.

Signed.

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Mmh, I see what you mean. That's just a weird effect, I haven't noticed it till it was too late. But I'll see if I can rework that one!

Regarding the dwarves, I am not sure exactly which part you indicate when you say you can talk to her about it before you see them. A screenie would help!
When you come out of the trap Thesia caught you in you get back to the "open world". Here you are presented with two options, not counting relax: speak to Morgana and take a walk. If you talk to Morgana you will discuss dwarves you saw walking by. If you take a walk you will encounter said dwarves for the first time. The text is clear, you spot dwarven soldiers and then you tell Morgana about it, but you can do it in reverse order, asking Morgana about them and then discover them.
Nah, Morgana's better. Delmira would torture your soul out. :KEK:
Damn, she looks really cool.

The only other thing I can think of to comment about is the Continue story buttons. They make a shred of sense if you start the update, but when you play the game from the beginning the button makes the game feel a bit incoherent, like you are playing new updates instead of one whole game. I really do think they should be removed and put in the "open world".

kros94

Mar 20, 2023
interesting game, liked it so far cant wait for more updates

:-( little bit sad to hear that it will be probably slowed process as dev starting work on previouse project

• Red Heart

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
When you come out of the trap Thesia caught you in you get back to the "open world". Here you are presented with two options, not counting relax: speak to Morgana and take a walk. If you talk to Morgana you will discuss dwarves you saw walking by. If you take a walk you will encounter said dwarves for the first time. The text is clear, you spot dwarven soldiers and then you tell Morgana about it, but you can do it in reverse order, asking Morgana about them and then discover them.

Damn, she looks really cool.

The only other thing I can think of to comment about is the Continue story buttons. They make a shred of sense if you start the update, but when you play the game from the beginning the button makes the game feel a bit incoherent, like you are playing new updates instead of one whole game. I really do think they should be removed and put in the "open world".
Hmm.. I'll go and look into this , been fixing stuff yesterday anyways. I'll see if I can deal with this as well.

Yeah, the continue story buttons. I am not sure what to do here, I did it because it was suggested so... one side tells me this other that, heck am I supposed to do though. And I did put them in "open world" before, but apparently they were not visible enough or something of the sort. Not sure how to improve it again...

interesting game, liked it so far cant wait for more updates

:-( little bit sad to hear that it will be probably slowed process as dev starting work on previouse project
Nah, that has nothing to do with it. Whilst I am reworking other projects, that doesn't mean this one will suffer for it. My focus and priority is here at the moment. I do bits and pieces, but 99 percent of my time and effort goes here right now. So no need to worry about that.

Glad you enjoyed it tho!

Reactions: kros94

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Yeah, the continue story buttons. I am not sure what to do here, I did it because it was suggested so... one side tells me this other that, heck am I supposed to do though. And I did put them in "open world" before, but apparently they were not visible enough or something of the sort. Not sure how to improve it again...
In my opinion I don't think it should exist, instead being another choice like to talk to someone or begin voyage. Having it say continue story is telling the player (reader?) that the story is divided into chunks instead of being one united story. It's such a minor issue that it really does not matter a lot, I just felt it was odd to have it as a seperate button instead of incorporated into the rest of the game. Sure it is easier to begin the new update, but it will do very little difference to someone begining a new game.

As to picking sides, how can you not see that one side is superior and perfect in every way?:4Head:

• Haha

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
In my opinion I don't think it should exist, instead being another choice like to talk to someone or begin voyage. Having it say continue story is telling the player (reader?) that the story is divided into chunks instead of being one united story. It's such a minor issue that it really does not matter a lot, I just felt it was odd to have it as a seperate button instead of incorporated into the rest of the game. Sure it is easier to begin the new update, but it will do very little difference to someone begining a new game.

As to picking sides, how can you not see that one side is superior and perfect in every way?:4Head:
I mean I get your point honestly, though it is also not as much of an issue for now I'd say. And as you've said it yourself it makes playing the update easier, so on that note I'll let it slide for now. When the stuff is finished it won't take much to just remove it and have it all be in one direction.

zARRR

Forum Fanatic
Nov 6, 2020
I mean I get your point honestly, though it is also not as much of an issue for now I'd say. And as you've said it yourself it makes playing the update easier, so on that note I'll let it slide for now. When the stuff is finished it won't take much to just remove it and have it all be in one direction.
The sexual tension between you guys is palpable, marriage when

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
The sexual tension between you guys is palpable, marriage when
All reports of the forbidden sort are lies and propaganda. I can say tell you that all such rumours are complete and utter falsehoods meant to besmirch the name of the dark lord. Now if you don't mind we need you to stop these inquiries effective immediately or there will be consequences. We also need to take a look inside your mind to... purge you of any fabrications you have falsely believed in.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: zARRR
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes