Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
a MC in an adult game who dosent care for Pleasure of flesh?? whats the point then..
The longer he stays in a "man's" body, the more he'll get it, especially if it leads to a certain mercenary allowing him to siphon magic of her own free will.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
The longer he stays in a "man's" body, the more he'll get it, especially if it leads to a certain mercenary allowing him to siphon magic of her own free will.
And others for that matter. But you got it right.

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
a MC in an adult game who dosent care for Pleasure of flesh?? whats the point then..
Not everyone have to be horny teenagers with constant erection.
Some people obtain pleasure when their plans come to fruition, some others from pure power, yet others from glory, or something else.
What i'm sayin' is, the flesh is not the only source of pleasure. :whistle::coffee:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Not everyone have to be horny teenagers with constant erection.
Some people obtain pleasure when their plans come to fruition, some others from pure power, yet others from glory, or something else.
What i'm sayin' is, the flesh is not the only source of pleasure. :whistle::coffee:
Ah, I see you're person of common sense and logic. How rare indeed. :KEK:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
[Bump] - From my Patreon post -

HS2_2023-04-03-13-23-59-752.png

I've mentioned it before, but I decided to say it once again just in case. I've already started working on v0.3 update, there has been some progress made already, but I'll be taking a slight vacation starting tomorrow ( 4th of April till 16th. )

Given this you can expect v0.3 around the end of the month. Until then the dark lord shall rest on his fiery throne! (Or maybe he deems it as a Sauna!)

See y' soon!

Reactions: Hargan2

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Sauron in Witcher universe. Enjoyed playing so far. Will we see unicorn sex scene?)
I wasn't familiar with this, so I had to google it and boy did I have shit to see. But uh... no I'm not sure the dark lord fancies unicorns. :KEK:

Also it is not witcher universe mind you! But it is indeed nice to see these familiar chars and option to romance em :D

• Haha
Reactions: NaruNaru1 and zARRR

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
I wasn't familiar with this, so I had to google it and boy did I have shit to see. But uh... no I'm not sure the dark lord fancies unicorns. :KEK:

Also it is not witcher universe mind you! But it is indeed nice to see these familiar chars and option to romance em :D
Please do not tell me that actually happened.......

• Haha
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Please do not tell me that actually happened.......
Well uh, it is kinda a weird scene where they climb onto this bloody unicorn and have sex on it or something. Honestly... I am not sure what I saw, but I wish I didn't. Either way... no, afraid Voldar ain't fond of unicorns. (Unless it is perhaps to murder and eat them ) :KEK:

Reactions: NaruNaru1

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Well uh, it is kinda a weird scene where they climb onto this bloody unicorn and have sex on it or something. Honestly... I am not sure what I saw, but I wish I didn't. Either way... no, afraid Voldar ain't fond of unicorns. (Unless it is perhaps to murder and eat them ) :KEK:
...what

Happy he is not into that, looking forward to see them burn.

Al@ndr

Sep 10, 2022
Stuck in the town in Chapter 3... all 3 places just say relax. Is it a glitch, or the end of the current release?

Al@ndr

Sep 10, 2022
End of current release per prior response, also you spared the girl/tavernkeep.
I actually went both routes, spared and killed to see if that was the cause. Same result either way. Thank you for the heads up about it being the end though.

ShamanLab

[Industry News] Weird behavior (c)
Game Developer
Dec 16, 2019
My first impression -- it's Elder Scroll on Ren'Py. :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bump. From my patreon post:

1681806679774.png

Vacation is over, the dark lord is rested and ready to stomp and torment those who get in his way once more. As I briefly mentioned before, there has been some progress made before I even left, so the update won't take too long and it will be delivered before the month ends as promised.

Some of the things I've done so far include some of your suggestions:

- 1 New Soundtrack

- Music Room Added ( You can now enjoy those juicy tracks! )

- Typo Fixes

- Continue Story button as per suggestions made. CS button will now become visible if you've finished all free roaming aspects, signaling you that you can now continue forward.

- Bug Fix: No longer possible to loop specific scenes. ( Keeping my ears open for more!)

- Slightly amplified romance soundtrack as it was too quiet before.

- Adjustments to Rose sex scene per suggestion.

And more to come I'd say, but I'll wrap it up with that! Toodles!

Other suggestions welcome btw! Hit me while I'm warm as they say!​

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes