Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Stumbled on this a few days ago, finally tried it out. I'll write a proper review at some point but for now first impressions:

Ooh, cutscenes/animations! Quite nice ones, too. They're not very long or intricate, but they do exactly what they need to do: convey an impression of a location or just provide something nice to look at.

The writing is good, though I did spot a fair few grammatical or typographical errors, as well as things that may have been technically correct but still flowed oddly. Still, nothing so egregious as to seriously hurt my immersion.

The visuals are great. The characters look good, as do the backgrounds. I would never have guessed that you're using HS2 models if not for an earlier post mentioning it. All in all, I can tell you put a lot of work into this already.

So yeah, my first impressions are quite positive. I need to sit down and finish playing through the available content before I even think about writing a proper review, but I like what's here so far and I look forward to seeing more!
Thanks, glad you've enjoyed it.

Yep, aware of it. Doing my best regarding that.

Reactions: Hargan2

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Nice update, is the end of the current build in the village past where you have the option to ignore/kill the group on the road?

I'll I'm seeing the text for is relax.

On that note, I enjoyed the scene where the MC revealed his eyes to Rose, well that and the pond scene, who wouldn't enjoy that? :D

Keep up the good work!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mystic and weezal

Kazeck

Mar 4, 2018
Just reading the overview was awesome, downloading now!

I really love this sort of story from the sound of it.

• Love
Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Nice update, is the end of the current build in the village past where you have the option to ignore/kill the group on the road?

I'll I'm seeing the text for is relax.

On that note, I enjoyed the scene where the MC revealed his eyes to Rose, well that and the pond scene, who wouldn't enjoy that? :D

Keep up the good work!

Yep, that'd be that. Also that option comes after they insult you, but the prerequisite for that is that you didn't murder that girl already. I see you're sparing as much as you can.

I can see you're not working on your reputation as dark lord properly, murder moar bro!

Just reading the overview was awesome, downloading now!

I really love this sort of story from the sound of it.

Glad to hear that, hope you enjoy it.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
make few women transformation into the monster will be nice
Hm... I mean... one of the twin sisters that servers Delmira is a... Dragon-kin race. So I guess she technically would be considered a monster?

Easily noted on her skin and overall look. You also have Vampires, I'd deem those monsters as well. If not... you'll have to be tad bit more specific for me on this.

Reactions: jackson bo

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
a dark lord need a wife

the dark lord need the wife but is not a human however, from human female transfer into one of dark mistress.

in any way control of the nearby kingdom which make the prince is looking the new wife while the dark lord had avantage by the corruption the girl and sent to prince for his wife , then corruption the prince and control over the kingdom.

• Angry
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: slothie and Mystic

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
for the more information i believe that the anime of overlord will providing many useful things toward this game
I have such a bone to pick with that anime. I love the game series Overlord, but when the anime came out it became impossible to find art or even websites about the game. You had to type in game after every search. Eventually even Overlord II got caught in this as the second season of the Anime came out.

• Thinking Face
Mar 31, 2023
Hello mr developer
Great job beforehand, it is indeed a really great game, just one thing, I think I am experiencing a bug when I firstly arrive to the second village of our journey and rose started to explore the surroundings, leaving us alone in the bar, then the only option I have is to infinitely relax and relax all over the place, the days pass, rose never come back and all I can do is relax.

Please help me Mr dev and I will be forever grateful.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Hello mr developer
Great job beforehand, it is indeed a really great game, just one thing, I think I am experiencing a bug when I firstly arrive to the second village of our journey and rose started to explore the surroundings, leaving us alone in the bar, then the only option I have is to infinitely relax and relax all over the place, the days pass, rose never come back and all I can do is relax.

Please help me Mr dev and I will be forever grateful.
No, not a bug of any sort actually. That is the end of the public version content. More coming with update... which won't be too long, I'm taking a week or two off for Easter. But after that I'm back at it full speed.

Mar 31, 2023
No, not a bug of any sort actually. That is the end of the public version content. More coming with update... which won't be too long, I'm taking a week or two off for Easter. But after that I'm back at it full speed.
I see, thank you for answering my question as I said it is a really great game I cannot wait for the next update, keep the good work mate!!

• Red Heart

jackson bo

Dec 15, 2021
Hm... I mean... one of the twin sisters that servers Delmira is a... Dragon-kin race. So I guess she technically would be considered a monster?

Easily noted on her skin and overall look. You also have Vampires, I'd deem those monsters as well. If not... you'll have to be tad bit more specific for me on this.
i am correcting my words which means like female vision of succubus or vampires which transfering from the female human who followering the dark lord by the gift of eternal beauty. therefore they will have the not only the beauty but also the powers to assistance the dark lord by conquer the world. it might starting from the nearby kingdom.also allie with the other kingdom on the south or east and fighting against the real enemy. those leader might be given some special power for reward like the powers rings or other magical staffs incable for given them the power of darkness and it might transfer them up level and out of their mortal and became the other races generals fighting for the dark lord it might have male and female in that cause ......

Last edited:

♍VoidTraveler

Forum Fanatic
Apr 14, 2021
for the more information i believe that the anime of overlord will providing many useful things toward this game
Nah. That whole anime is basically about a clown clowning around.
The only truly interesting persona in that whole anime is , the rest are pretty much clowns dancing to the tune of the biggest clown ever. He was alright in season1 but quickly became a boring moron, probably just to satisfy that weird Japanese love of moronic protagonists. Though.. perhaps the manga is more interesting, gonna read it one of these days. :whistle::coffee:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: zARRR and Mystic

Atlas82

Jan 4, 2019
a MC in an adult game who dosent care for Pleasure of flesh?? whats the point then..

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
a MC in an adult game who dosent care for Pleasure of flesh?? whats the point then..
I believe it is tad bit more complex than that, proper story developments take time. That's all I'll say on this matter.

• Sad
Reactions: Lanthander
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes