Axelfire

Aug 6, 2016
Ok so just played the whole thing, Kind of Sad we didn't get a Mother Daughter Reunion, but otherwise pretty good, Only Mystic to make an Update with no sex scenes in to feel worthwhile, but that aside, it's nice to see the story progressing, at such a quick pace, and still wondering how it'll go. Glad to see rings coming into play as well.

That said with the topic of Dragon girl genocide still hanging high, what of vampires then? are they not as corrupt or is more a "they can keep their wits about them" sort of deal, I'm still wondering how many of the creatures of darkness will make it trough.

furthermore, the plot thickens with the fallen queen! Can't wait to see what happens to that plot line.

Reactions: Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Ok so just played the whole thing, Kind of Sad we didn't get a Mother Daughter Reunion, but otherwise pretty good, Only Mystic to make an Update with no sex scenes in to feel worthwhile, but that aside, it's nice to see the story progressing, at such a quick pace, and still wondering how it'll go. Glad to see rings coming into play as well.

That said with the topic of Dragon girl genocide still hanging high, what of vampires then? are they not as corrupt or is more a "they can keep their wits about them" sort of deal, I'm still wondering how many of the creatures of darkness will make it trough.

furthermore, the plot thickens with the fallen queen! Can't wait to see what happens to that plot line.
Give it time. They'll see one another fairly quick. And thanks lol :D

Well I wouldn't call it quick pace, there's a lot of shit in there.

Eh... those are different. They're his creation, he can pretty much take that away at any time he wants. So that's entirely different debate. He made them, he can sure as hell destroy them. But they're not witless for that matter.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Give it time. They'll see one another fairly quick. And thanks lol :D

Well I wouldn't call it quick pace, there's a lot of shit in there.

Eh... those are different. They're his creation, he can pretty much take that away at any time he wants. So that's entirely different debate. He made them, he can sure as hell destroy them. But they're not witless for that matter.
great update mystic. will we have to wait a while until we see Voldar use his new ring?

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
I have a little doubt about Faye and whether or not she decides to kill the royal children. Although I think her devotion to Voldar will make her choose in the end.

I didn't expect this punch from Alvina! Sorry Delmira, but that made me laugh! The reunion between her and Voldar did not go well, as was expected, but fortunately she served him for so long that he was able to be merciful.

The discovery of the tower, the meeting between Voldar and the overseer, the visit to the heart of the breading pits, the vault and the forge. Then the creation of the ring with the essence of Voldar and Alvina. I like it, I like it a lot!

Very nice this possibility of choosing the order in which the story takes place with these 3 choices. Small detail, but appreciable.

I didn't expect Voldar to take the form of an elf, that makes it all the more interesting! I can't wait to see how the story develops on the dwarves' side but also on Faye and Morgana's side.

And the questions that arises are:
Will the proof that Azura will find simply be her confrontation against Faye? Or will she manage to find something else that will put her on the right path and who will cause problems for Voldar with the Arcane Order?

Alvina finds it hard to believe that Voldar will be able to convince what lurks in the depths of the mines. Will he really be able to get help from these kinds of creatures? And if so, what kind of help?

Another good update that sets up the next developments in the story. Thanks for the quick work once again!

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
great update mystic. will we have to wait a while until we see Voldar use his new ring?
Yesn't. Yes and no. Not that long.

I have a little doubt about Faye and whether or not she decides to kill the royal children. Although I think her devotion to Voldar will make her choose in the end.

I didn't expect this punch from Alvina! Sorry Delmira, but that made me laugh! The reunion between her and Voldar did not go well, as was expected, but fortunately she served him for so long that he was able to be merciful.

The discovery of the tower, the meeting between Voldar and the overseer, the visit to the heart of the breading pits, the vault and the forge. Then the creation of the ring with the essence of Voldar and Alvina. I like it, I like it a lot!

Very nice this possibility of choosing the order in which the story takes place with these 3 choices. Small detail, but appreciable.

I didn't expect Voldar to take the form of an elf, that makes it all the more interesting! I can't wait to see how the story develops on the dwarves' side but also on Faye and Morgana's side.

And the questions that arises are:
Will the proof that Azura will find simply be her confrontation against Faye? Or will she manage to find something else that will put her on the right path and who will cause problems for Voldar with the Arcane Order?

Alvina finds it hard to believe that Voldar will be able to convince what lurks in the depths of the mines. Will he really be able to get help from these kinds of creatures? And if so, what kind of help?

Another good update that sets up the next developments in the story. Thanks for the quick work once again!
Doubt. Yes. But she'd do it in the end. Too corrupted at present time, can't resist.

Yep, the punch came out of nowhere. Blasted her the fuck away, something I found amusing even. But also hints at how much strength she has even in that shape. Which is one reason why I did it, to show that despite not in her dragon form... that doesn't mean she doesn't have its strength nonetheless. Granted she held back, cause she didn't wanna splatter her against the wall like a fly.

Ah yes... he hides a lot of stuff beneath and in the depths. Many secrets! Glad you've enjoyed it tho!

I mean... it was spoken about before, but yeah, that's just his deceit form. Makes it easier for him to walk about, seen as wise and friendly.

As for Azura, yeah, that's one proof. But she gets more down the line... and yeah she's a pesky little fuck.

As for what Alvina finds hard to believe... weeeelllll.... yeeeaaah... about that. He does manage, but not from first shot. Matter of fact... he gets attacked by it. And not the best situation for him either.

Well I mean what do you expect that kind of thing can help with? Murder and mayhem.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Wait a cut? What does that mean exactly?
That means that its Eden Prime's turn for updates. And I'll be back here when I finish EP for Eden Prime. Not before. That's my schedule and rotation, 1 EP each game.

Reactions: Amnezziia

Amnezziia

Feb 27, 2023
That means that its Eden Prime's turn for updates. And I'll be back here when I finish EP for Eden Prime. Not before. That's my schedule and rotation, 1 EP each game.
Oh ok, not that bad. This will give me the opportunity to try Eden Prime.

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Oh ok, not that bad. This will give me the opportunity to try Eden Prime.
It already has plenty of content with last update tbh. Can go and give it a shot. Its gonna be as story focused as this is.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Amnezziia

Azleath

Apr 13, 2022
Bro I just started this yesterday, caught up today and new update drops today. Am I lucky or what. I do wish we had meaningful choices tho. But I enjoyed the story nonetheless. :)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Bro I just started this yesterday, caught up today and new update drops today. Am I lucky or what. I do wish we had meaningful choices tho. But I enjoyed the story nonetheless. :)
And I'll soon need someone to call 911 to help me get off this chair from how much I sit on it. :KEK:

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Forgot this one, since I've already started my work on Chapter III - Yeah, I know, I'm glorious and fast. *Cough*OtherDevsStopMilkingPloxAndUpdateYourShit*Cough*

Have a little peek if you want into... well... :fire:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Joint311

Jul 13, 2022
Forgot this one, since I've already started my work on Chapter III - Yeah, I know, I'm glorious and fast. *Cough*OtherDevsStopMilkingPloxAndUpdateYourShit*Cough*

Have a little peek if you want into... well... :fire:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is this from the morgana and faye storyline or voldar and the dwarves?

4.50 star(s) 18 Votes