Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Virus detected when tried to complete a download seems sus, when no issues with other downloads
First time I hear this. Not sure what you've bumped into, but it can be false-positive random alert. Even if that is extremely rare case, nonetheless files are always checked before uploading here. I am fairly certain it is free of any viruses.

Reactions: Darthjake

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I'm going to assume from the description of the game that establishing a romantic relationship with the LIs is going to be a no.

Reactions: Mystic

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
First time I hear this. Not sure what you've bumped into, but it can be false-positive random alert. Even if that is extremely rare case, nonetheless files are always checked before uploading here. I am fairly certain it is free of any viruses.
I scan everything that goes on my computer, and got nothing, so it might be the malware detector he's using being hyper sensitive?

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
I'm going to assume from the description of the game that establishing a romantic relationship with the LIs is going to be a no.
No. That would be inaccurate. I will not spoil such things however. There is possibility for such, rest assured.

I scan everything that goes on my computer, and got nothing, so it might be the malware detector he's using being hyper sensitive?
I believe that is the case yes.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
I'm usually a bit hesitant to try games with parody characters but this description seems interesting enough for me to give this one a shot.

Absurdity

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah it was really good looking forward for more updates. And the character isn't actually Ciri for those who care it just uses her appearance.

• Love

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Yeah it was really good looking forward for more updates. And the character isn't actually Ciri for those who care it just uses her appearance.
Yep, nailed that one mate.

Good first update really like the story so far.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I find that interesting. Doing the opposite makes more sense if they threaten to rat you out. Oh well, we'll see what happens :D

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Illuminati00

Since you've asked for MC's looks, reminded myself today to give you an early sneek a peek at how he actually looks ( instead of how you imagined it would be! )

I'll spoiler it!

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
Illuminati00

Since you've asked for MC's looks, reminded myself today to give you an early sneek a peek at how he actually looks ( instead of how you imagined it would be! )

I'll spoiler it!

Gimmie back my damn ring Frodo!

DrFree

Apr 23, 2019
Really liked the game.
Just found two little things that I things in the dialogue that should be corrected:
screenshot0001.png refers to me *as master
screenshot0002.png for your assistance,* woman.

I like the characters so far, but a minor detail, you may want to dial back the escale of how much of a higher being MC really is from his own thoughts.
What I mean is, in the part when they talk about waht's beyond the sky on the ship, MC's thoughts felt more like exposition. Unless he has to start thinking of space invaders, it's not necessary, imo.
In contrast, I like how he casually mentions the God of the Sea and how he probably isn't looking for him now.

• I just jizzed my pants

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Really liked the game.
Just found two little things that I things in the dialogue that should be corrected:
View attachment 2470640 refers to me *as master
View attachment 2470641 for your assistance,* woman.

I like the characters so far, but a minor detail, you may want to dial back the escale of how much of a higher being MC really is from his own thoughts.
What I mean is, in the part when they talk about waht's beyond the sky on the ship, MC's thoughts felt more like exposition. Unless he has to start thinking of space invaders, it's not necessary, imo.
In contrast, I like how he casually mentions the God of the Sea and how he probably isn't looking for him now.

Correction done. Do excuse my Engrish from time to time.

Glad you enjoyed it, and got it. I'll see what I can do to balance that out.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree

Illuminati00

Oct 27, 2022
Illuminati00

I'll spoiler it!

He looks much more fitting, he exudes power just like a big burning eye would. Thank you for sharing.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DrFree and Mystic

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
He looks much more fitting, he exudes power just like a big burning eye would. Thank you for sharing.
No problem, glad you like it!

Whilst I'm here, here, some early sneak peeks from coming update.

Reactions: DrFree

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
A slight notification that Strings of Fate v0.1 - Patron Patch is out.

b15.png

Portios

Sep 19, 2020
Same problem (Trojan wacatac.h!ml) I mention it just to tell you that he (Lorddarcian) was not the only one (Antivirus win10)

Mystic

Elleria - Developer
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 24, 2019
Reactions: Portios
4.50 star(s) 18 Votes