4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

OnlyWorthyDevsMakeMoney

Oct 31, 2021
Nice premise for a game, all my must-have tags are here.
On watch list and when at least the entire first "academic year" is complete I will start playing.
Good luck dev! Hoping that such a massive project will not end up abandoned like many others.

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Nice premise for a game, all my must-have tags are here.
On watch list and when at least the entire first "academic year" is complete I will start playing.
Good luck dev! Hoping that such a massive project will not end up abandoned like many others.
Agree, it ticks all my boxes too. It's a very ambitious project, if Dev can pull it off, it may end up being one of my very favs.

Reactions: Tunak23 and tmu500

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Agree, it ticks all my boxes too. It's a very ambitious project, if Dev can pull it off, it may end up being one of my very favs.
Same. I'm interested in seeing how the perks go, it could add a whole new dynamic, so long as it doesn't get in the way of the fun!

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Same. I'm interested in seeing how the perks go, it could add a whole new dynamic, so long as it doesn't get in the way of the fun!
I like the sound of the perks too. I'm just hoping Dev is not trying to get too cute and make it more difficult than it needs to be. There's no fun if it gets so difficult to play the paths you want and have to go backwards and forwards constantly. It's much more intricate than most first games are, so fingers crossed. He seems to be saying all the right things so far.

Reactions: mintymuz
Feb 25, 2024

Developer Update #14

Hi everyone, hope you've had a good week. Apologies for the relatively quiet week of posts, I've been very focused on E2 but I do still want to show some more preveiws and stuff this next week. There's not much to report since my last update, I'm working hard on E2 trying to get it finished as quickly as possible but it's very unlikely it will be finished this month (I'm sorry).

Every part of E2 is going well but there's just so much to sort out and render and test. E2 is looking like it will be at least 40 minutes of gameplay, most likely more (45-55) but obviously depends massively on how quickly you advance dialogue, some of the choices you made in E1 and how long you spend on the erotic scenes. (My rough target for each ep is 45mins).

Not much else to say right now but thank you to everyone for your patience and your kind words. Quality is the most important thing to me and I'm really grateful for you guys being so understanding. Even though E2 is not done I've had a lot of thoughts about E3 and I think that's going to awesome too. Hope you guys have a great week coming. Here's another shot of Nina.

Michkooo

Jun 25, 2024
Loved this game ! Curious to see more but the girls look fun and the perk system has piqued my interesting !

Do you guys know how to trigger Ella BJ scene ? I can't seem to do it

Last edited:
Feb 25, 2024
Perk Preview - Scholar

Here's a quick example of the Scholar perk giving you an additional conversation option. Scholar improves your academic skill and is particularly beneficial towards building relationships with Dr. Riley, Dr. Novotna and Naomi.

Watch the demonstration video

1719492161326.png

1719492239155.png

1719492209533.png

Feb 25, 2024
Which new main character are you most excited to meet in E2?

1719531855549.png

Everyone on Silver and above is eligible to vote in polls like these :)

[] Tasha & Ashley #teamtashley
[] Saki Kishimoto
[] Molly Page
[] Nina Huáng
[] Naomi Edwards
[] Dr. Veronika Novotná
[] Dr. Florence Riley

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023

View attachment 3776800

[] Saki Kishimoto
[] Molly Page
[] Nina Huáng
[] Naomi Edwards
[] Dr. Veronika Novotná
[] Dr. Florence Riley

Definitely, 100%, without a doubt, desperately. Tashley - TWINS!!!!!!
Saki looks like a little cutie too.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023

View attachment 3776800

[] Saki Kishimoto
[] Molly Page
[] Nina Huáng
[] Naomi Edwards
[] Dr. Veronika Novotná
[] Dr. Florence Riley

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
Come on! Twins are leading the voting!? Quelle surprise!!! :ROFLMAO:
2 for 1 bargain? good thing its harem based ,sure 1 or 2 might be blocked because off a other path
but i expect at least 4-6 off the 8 in that pool to be possible at the same time

Feb 25, 2024
2 for 1 bargain? good thing its harem based ,sure 1 or 2 might be blocked because off a other path
but i expect at least 4-6 off the 8 in that pool to be possible at the same time
Since the game focuses on Perks, I think it will be impossible to win over a girl without acquiring some skills. Hopefully, there will be a "new game +". And most importantly, I hope this game doesn't become so complex in the future that an update takes more than a year to be released.

Reactions: Walter Victor

Milton749

Jul 26, 2023
Since the game focuses on Perks, I think it will be impossible to win over a girl without acquiring some skills. Hopefully, there will be a "new game +". And most importantly, I hope this game doesn't become so complex in the future that an update takes more than a year to be released.
I'm with you there. I already thought WickedWare was being a bit ambitious. 21 Episodes, 11 different harem/solo/thruple & more endings with 18 LIs & side girls. But was excited to see if he could pull it off. I hope the perks/skills doesn't get too difficult for his variable coding.

Now that I know Tasha & Ashley are twins, I don't know how I missed it before. They're just different enough that I didn't notice.

Picture1.png

• Love
Reactions: flaviopaganini

ciberma7865

Jan 13, 2020
can't wait the "earthquake" in jaccuzi scene

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
I'm with you there. I already thought WickedWare was being a bit ambitious. 21 Episodes, 11 different harem/solo/thruple & more endings with 18 LIs & side girls. But was excited to see if he could pull it off. I hope the perks/skills doesn't get too difficult for his variable coding.

Now that I know Tasha & Ashley are twins, I don't know how I missed it before. They're just different enough that I didn't notice.

View attachment 3778161
tbh this avn's succes will depends largely on good writing, and not becoming overly complex like you said

as long as those two things are done, i think this avn will succeed but it will take a few years to reach "final/complete"state and as long as the quality stays good and we get a decent update/release schedule and news (like hes doing news now) the fanbase will stay

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes