4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
tbh this avn's succes will depends largely on good writing, and not becoming overly complex like you said

as long as those two things are done, i think this avn will succeed but it will take a few years to reach "final/complete"state and as long as the quality stays good and we get a decent update/release schedule and news (like hes doing news now) the fanbase will stay
Agree, they make it complicated or multiple paths will drop my interest greatly.

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
Agree, they make it complicated or multiple paths will drop my interest greatly.
For a solo route it probably doesn't matter. But if you're trying for anything from a thruple to a 18 girl harem, and you have to start balancing points and perks and skills for each girl you want to add, it's going to get quite frustrating, regardless of beautiful renders and engaging story.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
For a solo route it probably doesn't matter. But if you're trying for anything from a thruple to a 18 girl harem, and you have to start balancing points and perks and skills for each girl you want to add, it's going to get quite frustrating, regardless of beautiful renders and engaging story.
If a good walkthrough is made I'll try it. I've only played just a short bit of it so far. But if it is like this one I played where I had to visit one woman every night for 6 weeks ( in game) for something to trigger to get her then it will be a pass.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
its should work fine KKpotato kinda does the same thing whit his AVN ,he also did introduce dream mode(easy mode) to cater to the people who just want to play and not worry to much about stats/points tracking, making paths more based on pure choices then other things

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
its should work fine KKpotato kinda does the same thing whit his AVN ,he also did introduce dream mode(easy mode) to cater to the people who just want to play and not worry to much about stats/points tracking, making paths more based on pure choices then other things
I know the one you mean, but haven't played it, but that sounds like a smart idea, cater to two different types of players. Based on Ep 1 and posts I've been able to read, I suspect that this one will be more based on choices to get the paths and girls you want. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: AlexMpog

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I know the one you mean, but haven't played it, but that sounds like a smart idea, cater to two different types of players. Based on Ep 1 and posts I've been able to read, I suspect that this one will be more based on choices to get the paths and girls you want. Fingers crossed.
I'm already imagining in chapter 5 the DEV announcing that they will release half the episode because it's too long, and the Patrons complaining that the update doesn't include the LIs they follow.

• Haha
Reactions: Walter Victor

Milton749

Engaged Member
Jul 26, 2023
I'm already imagining in chapter 5 the DEV announcing that they will release half the episode because it's too long, and the Patrons complaining that the update doesn't include the LIs they follow.
18 LIs on 11 paths, there is just no way they are all going to get screen time every update. Someone else uses 5LIs on 4 basic paths and takes a year. Luckily, I think I'm going to be playing a lot of paths, if not all of them.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
One of my concern for the game is the number of paths. I think it is a good idea for the dev to streamline the paths as much as possible. I would make the game more enjoyable.

HiHaHo

Jan 2, 2023
bound to happen if the dev keeps increasing mechanics and splitting path's,he ether needs to make sure girls are more accessible regardless off mechanics.
or deliver a product so good that while they do complain about it not being easy or the wait is long, they stick around regardless.

Last edited:
Reactions: Milton749

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
One of my concern for the game is the number of paths. I think it is a good idea for the dev to streamline the paths as much as possible. I would make the game more enjoyable.
nope, far from it.
better look for kns, if thats your kink.

Reactions: AlexMpog

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
bound to happen if the dev keeps increasing mechanics and splitting path's,he ether needs to make sure girls are more accessible regardless off mechanics.
or deliver a product so good that while they do complain about it not being easy or the wait is long, they stick around regardless.
nope, far from it.
better look for kns, if thats your kink.
Well... Ummmm... Yeah, I guess... As long as there will be lots of fucking... Jus' Sayin' :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: HiHaHo

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
I had Selina in mind, but I take it back, I forgot about the angel Katie, I remembered her with browner hair :love:.

jhonatanw

Engaged Member
Jun 21, 2022
e2touradminfarah.png
Developer Update #15

Hi everyone, hope you had a good week. I had a really productive week and got a lot done but I'm afraid there's still a bit to go. Next dev update/next week I will give you an exact date for when E2 will be released but it's still very hard for me to say. Thanks for your patience, your patience is the reason I can add the content I want to and polish things to make the standard get better each episode.
Anyway, thanks to everyone for filling out the poll, the winners of which were:
1) Tasha & Ashley
2) Saki
3) Dr. Riley
Maybe it was unfair to group the twins together but I think it makes more sense than trying to vote separately. What was interesting to me though is that your votes suggest that you're more excited to meet the 4 flatmates than the 4 psych students/lectures. Not that this is going to change anything at the moment but just interesting. Maybe I didn't show off Naomi and Nina to their fullest potential though because the two milfs did do quite well in comparison. But this data might be especially interesting to look back on after E2 in the post E2 survey where we can see how much you ended up liking each character in reality. Nina scored the lowest this time but there's a good amount of content with her in E2 where hopefully she'll grow on some of you.
I'm pleased with how many people voted in the poll though and that sort of post seems quite fun so I might look to do more of those type of posts in the future, maybe something like a head to head 1v1 elimination of two girls at a time to crown the queen of Elmwood.

Once again thanks for your patience, can't wait to give you E2, but thank you for giving me the time to make it amazing rather than ok.

(Also don't get too excited by this picture, this is an image from E2 but this girl is just a side character and you won't interact with her yet.)

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
What can I say, this is an excellent game, I came with little expectation and I left quite satisfied and the perks system really convinced me. I also want to thank you Milton749 this AVN I saw it in your recommendations document .(y)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Milton749

Garen

May 6, 2017
Congrats on a great Episode 1. I thought we were getting sex way too early but on a deeper reading of the lore, I get it. Max's 'Handsome' trait coupled with Lydia's 'Cheer Captain' = Pussy Parade. The comedy is also right up my alley.

Looking forward to more.

screenshot0002.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0001.png screenshot0006.png

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes