4.50 star(s) 24 Votes

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
If the game is good enough (and this has some early potential) I would welcome something new where you have multiple paths to play for smaller groups. I'd much prefer a Bare Witness style game in terms of LIs (so solos, throuples, and onwards up to probably about the same spot with four girls in polyamory) than a game where I'd expect to aim for one save and collect everyone in a harem. If you're enjoying it overall, it can be quite rewarding to finish up and then start again (with each new update) with a different pair or trio of beautiful LIs!
But this game is more complex because depending on the build you get, you experience different things and you can make the game easier or harder.
There's this funny video that the dev made where when he level up a skill and it suddenly the scene turns into night :LUL:.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
But this game is more complex because depending on the build you get, you experience different things and you can make the game easier or harder.
There's this funny video that the dev made where when he level up a skill and it suddenly the scene turns into night :LUL:.
Yes, there is a DNA that makes the girls get drunk on your 'Milk,' wanting more.

For the scene to turn into night, it's like DNA that you buy in the supernatural section, except that you either buy LIGHT or DARK; mixing them is impossible.

1721851635496.png

4.50 star(s) 24 Votes