4.40 star(s) 38 Votes

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
lol im more confused what she is doing without context looks like such a weird and random render haha. Yeah I wouldn't want to get in a fight with her she would poke your eye out
She's in a submarine or a spaceship of course. (That's your old friend LI). Do not let her nose boop you with those nails. :ROFLMAO:

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Just played this. A nice fuckfest, but not much in the plot department so I probably won't replay it for a while. Still, with how many LIs there are, I couldn't help but make a personal tierlist.

I. I will get on their paths.
1) Relationship material. Katie and Naomi are the best girls, totally wife material. I hope the game can be ended in a throuple with them, which isn't very likely as they are in different subgroups.
2) Fuckbuddies. Lydia, Chelsea, and Ella are great at what they do, but I'm not interested in a relationship with any of them. The same goes for The Twins - my MC is very interested in sex with them, but I can't really imagine what a relationship with them could be like.
3) Wildcard. Paris - can't get my head around her. Still has potential to become a friend, or a fuckbuddy, or even relationship material.
II. I will probaby not get on their paths.
4) Teachers. Riley and Novotna - an easygoing teacher and a BDSM teacher. While I like romancing teachers in AVNs, I prefer to do it with less popular MCs, and the MC of EU is far too busy fucking half the cheer squad to think of his teachers in that way.
5) BFFs. Violet - the best friend, but I'm not a fan of the "Riona-like" design, so she'll probably stay that way. Saki will eventually go to friendzone too, as she's too insecure and beat me at cards far too many times :rolleyes:
6) Respectable antagonists. Taylor and Molly - they don't like the MC (Molly moreso), but they are justified in their dislikes, with their acquaintance to him really starting off the wrong foot. I'm not interested in hooking up with either of them, but I hope things can be patched up for a more neutral/friendly disposition. Taylor is pretty chill already, so I think it's gonna be fine.
III. I will most certainly not get on their paths.
7) Lesbian friends. Obviously, these are Jordan and Chloe - judging by both their interactions and their stats, they are lesbians, not bisexuals, so I don't really understand why they are LIs. I respect their boundaries and won't intrude. They will probably truly become my MC's friends, but unlike with Violet and Saki I don't look forward to it.
8) Enemies. Selina and Nina - major bitches, not only will I not romance them, but I will confront and antagonize them whenever possible.

BurgRoyce

Jul 17, 2022
Just played this. A nice fuckfest, but not much in the plot department so I probably won't replay it for a while. Still, with how many LIs there are, I couldn't help but make a personal tierlist.

1) Relationship material. Katie and Naomi are the best girls, totally wife material. I hope the game can be ended in a throuple with them, which isn't very likely as they are in different subgroups.
2) Fuckbuddies. Lydia, Chelsea, and Ella are great at what they do, but I'm not interested in a relationship with any of them. The same goes for The Twins - my MC is very interested in sex with them, but I can't really imagine what a relationship with them could be like.
3) Wildcard. Paris - can't get my head around her. Still has potential to become a friend, or a fuckbuddy, or even relationship material.
4) Teachers. Riley and Novotna - an easygoing teacher and a BDSM teacher. While I like romancing teachers in AVNs, I prefer to do it with less popular MCs, and the MC of EU is far too busy fucking half the cheer squad to think of his teachers in that way.
5) BFFs. Violet - the best friend, but I'm not a fan of the "Riona-like" design, so she'll probably stay that way. Saki will eventually go to friendzone too, as she's too insecure and beat me at cards far too many times :rolleyes:
6) Respectable antagonists. Taylor and Molly - they don't like the MC (Molly moreso), but they are justified in their dislikes, with their acquaintance to him really starting off the wrong foot. I'm not interested in hooking up with either of them, but I hope things can be patched up for a more neutral/friendly disposition. Taylor is pretty chill already, so I think it's gonna be fine.
7) Lesbian friends. Obviously, these are Jordan and Chloe - judging by both their interactions and their stats, they are lesbians, not bisexuals, so I don't really understand why they are LIs. I respect their boundaries and won't intrude. They will probably truly become my MC's friends, but unlike with Violet and Saki I don't look forward to it.
8) Enemies. Selina and Nina - major bitches, not only will I not romance them, but I will confront and antagonize them whenever possible.
I agree with you on pretty everything, save the lesbian duo.
My intention towards them was to be a friend, nothing more. But one of them (forgot who's who), acts SO rude demanding you will always ask consent before doing anything.
OMG, of course I will do that, but who the hell she thinks she is? :mad: She doesn't know anything about the MC, it was totally rude and out of place. I refused her demand. Got 53 slaps until I realized I had to surrender. After that, I chose not to be friends with them, and I hope not to see them again. Or as little as possible.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
lol im more confused what she is doing without context looks like such a weird and random render haha.
That's where she's giving you a tour of the uni, including the laundry room there.

I think that's pretty fair, even if I disagree on a few of them (mostly that's just taste though). Jordan and Chloe intrigue me, because they are absolutely, 100%, definitely not interested in men... but I'm sure I've seen that they are romanceable, so I'm interested to see how that comes about.

Some of the others are a little difficult because it's only been two updates, and although others were introduced, there are some who didn't show up again in the second episode. Obviously too early for that to mean anything, but it gives us the cheerleaders as the early key players (and I largely agree with your classification of the cheerleaders), and girls like Katie and Taylor seem to have disappeared in comparison. Just have to remember that's it's the very start of the game still, so that all means nothing.

Reactions: Zorro#34

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
But one of them (forgot who's who), acts SO rude demanding you will always ask consent before doing anything.
Yeah, it wasn't pleasant, but until that talk the 'feminist' party had been far too accepting of an almost naked guy being there, so at least one of them being more stereotypically feminist was refreshing. Also, her nicer GF tried to smooth things, so I let it pass.
Besides, it was a trap question anyway: you either let her play you or basically say "I'm an asshole". I preferred to tell her what she wanted to hear to be done with it.

Some of the others are a little difficult because it's only been two updates, and although others were introduced, there are some who didn't show up again in the second episode.
Yeah, I didn't make up my mind on Paris precisely because of that. And think what you will, but nothing can elevate Nina for me :p.
Slightly off-topic: you made some real nice Character Rating cards for Law School, did you do it for any other games?

Last edited:
Reactions: Tunak23

MiltonPowers

Formerly 'Milton749'
Jul 26, 2023
and I largely agree with your classification of the cheerleaders
I'd agree to a certain extent, but do see possibilities.

According to her bio, Chelsea is a romantic, 2 kids & dog sort of girl. If you were to commit to her, I'm sure she would be very keen to go exclusive.

Screenshot 2024-08-11 194804.png

Lydia is just a party girl, not the type to take home to Mom yet.

I also think that while Ella is jealous, reserved, and hesitant, you have now won her over by making her jealous. I'm starting to feel that if you were to pursue her, a monogamous relationship would be possible down the track.

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
According to her bio, Chelsea is a romantic, 2 kids & dog sort of girl. If you were to commit to her, I'm sure she would be very keen to go exclusive.
Ah, I see. That's a shame, actually, because I like Chelsea's model a lot, but I will break her heart if it comes to that, just as I've done with similar (really popular at that!) LIs in other AVNs. I may come across as a hypocrite saying this, what with the banging of her and her friends and all, but I mean, c'mon, girl, if you wanna something serious, you should show that from the start, not be easy…

Besides, her being the local rumor spreader doesn't add her any points as a serious relationship option.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Slightly off-topic: you made some real nice Character Rating cards for Law School, did you do it for any other games?
Yeah, I am compiling a list across all the VNs I've properly played, and I've done cards for some of them as well. I haven't done this for Elmwood yet, as I haven't gone through and grabbed images of all the girls yet (just got a couple of them as I played through the second episode recently).

Lydia is just a party girl, not the type to take home to Mom yet.

I also think that while Ella is jealous, reserved, and hesitant, you have now won her over by making her jealous. I'm starting to feel that if you were to pursue her, a monogamous relationship would be possible down the track.
I actually do like Chelsea, I think she's fun and could be a top pick. Lyds is just a fucktoy, I don't see much in her beyond that. Ella is between the two, but its her jealousy thing that takes precedence, so it's difficult to see enough of her beyond that.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
Ah, I see. That's a shame, actually, because I like Chelsea's model a lot, but I will break her heart if it comes to that, just as I've done with similar (really popular at that!) LIs in other AVNs. I may come across as a hypocrite saying this, what with the banging of her and her friends and all, but I mean, c'mon, girl, if you wanna something serious, you should show that from the start, not be easy…

Besides, her being the local rumor spreader doesn't add her any points as a serious relationship option.
I get what you mean there is nothing that is more of a turn off for me than a LI being quick and easy to sex in these games haha. ( at least if I feel I haven't gotten to know them that well , tho I do make a exception for harems) i'll still play their paths but usually won't be a first choice for me.

jak1165

Mar 10, 2018
I wish there was a little bit more content to judge the game off of. The writing is solid so far but from experience doesn't hold up if you play the game in a way that hits the author with the ol razzle dazzle

As an example, if you've played Something To Write About, the game's writing kinda assumes you're going to try for the harem right off the bat because Aoife, Lyndie, and Beatrix are basically all open to it from the jump. But in chapter 7, the game almost admonishes you for starting "drama", regardless of if you actually went down the harem route. Writing int he game treats you like a fuckboy even if you haven't fucked any of the characters lol

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Okay, I went through and got some images. I'll update these cards with some better ones perhaps, as the game progresses.

ElmwoodProvisional.jpg
General notes: This isn't a tier-listing where the girls are ranked within the tiers, I don't want to get into that additional level of detail; these are my ratings based solely on looks (so please no one hate on me!) and are subject to change as I see more of the girls, so this is a very provisional list - Selina in particular has been altered, so is a potential change going forwards; most girls will always fall between tiers 2 and 4, all LIs are generally considered good-looking, so a low tier is not me saying she is ugly—Tier 4 is "Hot" and Tier 2 is usually the top tier (Tier 5 is "Hot...but" - there's just something there that doesn't work for me); I have another, Tier 1, that is rarely used and is for those who would normally be in Tier 2 but just have that little something extra that puts them in a league of their own—there are a couple of girls here who have the potential to make it into tiers 1 and 2 as I see more of them (I would say I've probably under-rated a few of these girls in this provisional list).

Overall, I think the general look of all the girls is of a really high quality. Already I'm looking at this and itching to tweak my ratings based on seeing them next to each other (and the same will happen when I put them against cards for other games, I'm sure), but I'll leave that for a future game update, when I can see more of them. What I should probably do is get the cards for multiple games together first and then rank them all in comparison to each other, as sometimes it can feel like there is a big mismatch just doing them in isolation like this.

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Damn, you're a true MVP! I especially love the "Danger" tag on Selina and Nina! :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
Thanks! I just need to find somewhere to put all of these, I'm not sure if it's worth creating a thread though. Selina and Nina definitely need warning labels, though maybe for different reasons. I need a bigger version of Florence's (Dr. Riley's) picture though, that one is too good not to use, but isn't great resolution because it was only a small part of the original image.

• Thinking Face

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

E2 Survey Review - Part 1/Many

E2 Survey is now closed. Thank you to the 196 people who provided feedback! This is more than double the number who completed the E1 survey and it's a great show of our community's growth. As I mentioned previously I'm not going to review the entire survey in one massive post, instead I'm going to review a couple of questions a day so I can keep working on other stuff and provide more detail on each question.

Here are the three general questions from the survey and I'm very pleased with these.

For the dialogue, 94% of you rated the dialogue as either a 4 or 5 which is very flattering to hear. In the E1 Survey that was 93%. 53% of you rated the E2 dialogue as a 5 compared to 47% of you rating the E1 dialogue as a 5 in the previous survey. So this might mean a slight improvement in my writing or a slight preference for conversations with E2 girls but really the difference is far too small to draw conclusions from. But I'm really glad you guys like the dialogue.

In the next question just over half of you rated the quality of E1 and E2 as equal. Of the people that did have a favourite, more of you preferred E2 which is a nice sign. I would be a bit concerned if the quality of E2 was considered significantly worse than E1 so I'm very glad that's not the case. I would like every episode to be a small improvement on quality than the last.

Lastly I'm glad to see you're mostly all very happy with GoFile. I included this question because someone did mention that it was blocked in their country. I am still considering paying for an additional file hosting site but this tells me it's not an immediate priority which is good.

Tomorrow we'll start looking at the attractiveness questions and those are looking pretty interesting.... When we combine the E1 and E2 girls we have 3 from each in the top six hottest girls and it is RIDICULOUSLY tight in competition. No one managed to take Ella's top spot but positions 2-8 are absurdly close it's crazy. Here are the numbers without revealing which E2 girl is which:
1) Ella - 9.25
2) ??? - 8.71
3) Taylor - 8.70
4) ??? - 8.68
5) ??? - 8.61 (TIED)
5 ) Chelsea - 8.61 (TIED)
7) Katie - 8.59
8) Lydia - 8.46
etc...

If someone correctly guesses these 3 E2 girls in the comments (in the correct order) I'll let you know if you're correct.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024

All 18 Girls Attractiveness & Personality

Combining the E1 and E2 surveys, this is how attractive every girl was rated on average:
1) Ella - 9.25
2) Ashley - 8.71
3) Taylor - 8.70
4) Dr. Riley - 8.68
5) Tasha- 8.61 (TIED)
5 ) Chelsea - 8.61 (TIED)
7) Katie - 8.59
8) Lydia - 8.46
9) Violet - 7.81
10) Chloe - 7.77
11) Paris - 7.76
12) Molly - 7.66
13) Saki - 7.56
14) Naomi - 7.55
15) Jordan - 7.52
16 Dr. Novotná - 7.47
17) Selina - 7.28*
18) Nina 6.72

*E1 Selina, likely higher after change

And then here are the combined personality rankings:
1) Ashley - 8.54
2) Florence - 8.53 (TIED)
2) Chelsea - 8.53 (TIED)
4) Tasha - 8.49 (TIED)
4) Katie - 8.49 (TIED)
6) Lydia - 8.46
7) Ella - 8.42
8) Violet - 8.09
9) Saki - 8.04
10) Paris - 7.78
11) Chloe - 7.58
12) Taylor - 7.44
13) Naomi - 7.37
14) Jordan - 6.54
15) Molly - 6.47
16) Dr. Novotná - 6.28
17) Selina - 5.97
18) Nina - 5.70

Firstly, darkrapunzel you were very close in your guess yesterday but you didn't get the order quite right. As you'll see the results here are incredibly close in places. I have everything to 2 decimel points and yet there are still THREE ties in total. That's crazy. To put this in perespective... there are TWO girls that separate literal twins... Ashley and Tasha are separated by just 0.1/10 and yet that's enough for two girls, arguably 3 with the Chelsea tie to fit in between them. It's wild how competitive those top spots are.
You'll notice there's quite a correlation between attractiveness and personality. Is that a coincidence? Maybe. Maybe we're observing the Halo effect which is a psych phenommenon you might learn about at Elmwood.
Unfortunately Nina is the loser here. She's the only girl to be rated less than a 7 on looks so that's sad :/ Might have to ask you guys some more questions about her at some stage because this really doesn't look good for her as she's really struggling to keep up.
I've plotted all this data on the graph above. On that graph, the hotter a girl is, the more to the right she is. The better her personality, the higher up she is. We have a lot of grouping on that graph, the most notable is this super tight region of girls rated around 8.5 on both attractiveness and personality. Feel free to let me know your thoughts on any of this data, and especially any thoughts on Nina :)

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
Dev Update #19

Hi all, just a quick dev update as I've been spending a lot of time looking at the survey and don't want to take too much time away from work.
Thank you again to everyone who completed it. The data is super super useful to me and I'll continue sharing the results this coming week. There are actually a ton of questions I should have also asked in hindsight and so I'll likely make another survey after E3 if I don't run some quick polls on Patreon before then.
As for actual development news, I've spent most of this week testing various ways to improve some of the 'jiggle physics' in sex scenes. I've tested a bunch of different tools in daz and hopefully I'll be able to make the E3 scenes better with them but there's still a lot I want to improve. Everything in E3 is planned out and this coming week I'm going to move on to getting a solid draft of the script done and then once that's finished I'll be all out on rendering the images and animating the erotic scenes. (Rendering and animating is of course the bulk of the workload so I'm keen to get going on that asap.)
This coming week on Patreon we'll go through the rest of the survey questions and then finish off with the FAQs and suggestions section. There are lots of questions from this but before we get to those I'll answer the biggest question I'm getting right now which is unsurprisingly - When E3??
At this stage it's very difficult to estimate and especially because I have some ambitious plans for E3 and want it to be the best episode so far. But I know this is an annoying answer so I will give an approximate release date of early-mid November for early access. Sorry if this is longer a wait than you were hoping for but it's the most honest date I can give you. Thank you dearly to everyone who will be supporting Elmwood during this time and making E3 possible - I'm so grateful for your support. Thank you.
There are a lot of other things on my radar right now such as an Android version, translations etc but right now I'm just focusing on making E3 and getting some more momentum for Elmwood. Looking forward to going through the rest of the survey with you guys and hope you have a great week.

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
I get what you mean there is nothing that is more of a turn off for me than a LI being quick and easy to sex in these games haha. ( at least if I feel I haven't gotten to know them that well , tho I do make a exception for harems) i'll still play their paths but usually won't be a first choice for me.
Nothing wrong with a woman being honest and expressing what she wants, and going after it. Women don't HAVE to be "a conquest reward" in AVNs, just like they don't have to be in life.

I'm a bit older now, and I can't even tell you how much I appreciate it when women ditch the "chasing game" and simply say what they mean, and what they want. You know - just like most guys do. You know where a guy stands when he's oogling a woman.

4.40 star(s) 38 Votes