4.40 star(s) 41 Votes

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I've lost count of how many times I've tried to convince Des he should learn to use URM. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
He is an honest man. :KEK:
I know I can use URM for whatever reason I just really dont like the idea of using mods for AVN's even tho I downloaded and modded games like Skyrim and Fallout for way to many hours. I only use mods on these games if I find a reason to. it's too early for me to say the skill tree is a reason to use URM or not as it's only 2 chapters.
Mostly I used it to experiment and see what girls like and I made several discoveries.:illuminati:

motseer

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2021
I know I can use URM for whatever reason I just really dont like the idea of using mods for AVN's even tho I downloaded and modded games like Skyrim and Fallout for way to many hours. I only use mods on these games if I find a reason to. it's too early for me to say the skill tree is a reason to use URM or not as it's only 2 chapters.

haha I use it for 1 game but that's cause I need it to name the saves. otherswise yeah I don't really like to use it for every game till I feel I need it but also yeah haven't learned how to use it yet either haha
URM has slowly grown on me over time. The best thing about it is this. Even when you have it "installed", it doesn't do a damn thing unless you want it to. There are times when the writer expects me to be a mind reader to guess what effect a response may or may not have. That just gets boring and that's when URM is very handy. These days I drop it in whether I use it or not.

Mar 20, 2023
haha I use it for 1 game but that's cause I need it to name the saves. otherswise yeah I don't really like to use it for every game till I feel I need it but also yeah haven't learned how to use it yet either haha
I was also like how the hell do I use URM and only used it for quick save/load and text style edit.
Once you learn to use search function either by name or value you are pretty much set.
Notification for choices also helps if you want to know the effect of said choice and also see hidden choices and its conditions.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
URM has slowly grown on me over time. The best thing about it is this. Even when you have it "installed", it doesn't do a damn thing unless you want it to. There are times when the writer expects me to be a mind reader to guess what effect a response may or may not have. That just gets boring and that's when URM is very handy. These days I drop it in whether I use it or not.
Same. Some devs want you to pick the non-obvious choice to get the path you want. URM has solved a few of those for me.
I also find it useful if trying to work out who is Main and who is Side Girl. You can have a look at the variables/points and usually find out.

PickerLewd

Dec 22, 2022
Try to resist as long as you can, Dessolos!

Once you start using cheats, it's hard to come back and heal. You start small to justify a bad variable design by a developer, and end up using them on everything, even to increase your in-game currency so you don't have to think :eek:.

Believe me, it's great to be able to play blind and see how things progress, and in RenPy you can also quickly skip the renders you've already seen.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I have a problem, everytime I try to play harem cards the game crash. Has this happened to anyone?
Yup, was something about radeon drivers in my case, solved it with this:
launch game, hit shift+G, than under renderer section, switch from "automatically choose" to "force angle2 renderer", restart game

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lu98ke and HiHaHo

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I like your game.

The skills in the talent tree restrict you to only Incubus builds but I wasn't really interested in any other kind of build so it's all good.

I'm looking forward to more!

Reactions: tmu500
4.40 star(s) 41 Votes