4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
o yeah if there was a cheat mode to add them without downloading another mod I would of, not really good at using URM since rarely use it so probably not worth the effort for me learn to use just to cheat at the skill points
I'm not all that good with URM either mind you, but mostly it's just open it, search for ''points/skill/lust/love''etc and change the number, thats all. For this game it's really easy to find the variables.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Well just played thought id post what I think about every girl.

The Twins - easily my favorite Tasha probably my favorite
The cheerleaders - if I'm being honest not a big fan of them as I don't really like LI that are too easy to sleep with that often at early one.
Ella - is the best one as I feel she isn't as easy as the others normally bit she gives in to peer pressure and jealously. Speaking of her Jealously not that big on how you have to make her jealous but that is the only major flaw for me.
Chelsea - too much of a gossip for sure need to be careful of sleeping with her if im doing some solo paths
Lydia - Don't really like all that much just using her to get close to Ella or Chelsea if they ever get solo paths in the meantime might as well see her content.
Katie - my 2nd favorite and can't wait to learn more about her
Taylor - I like but I need to see more
Chole & Jordan - they seem like they would be fun characters to have as friends. Not gonna lie I let Jordan slap me about 50 times for fun. The animation was kind of funny
Paris - no idea dont think id be into her but we will see
Violet - Still too early to say but I do love how her bio opens up a bit about her character I do like what I see so far
Selina - I have mixed feeling I hated her the moment I saw her. Then I read her backstory and it made me think okay maybe I can end up liking her way down the road if she goes through some changes or character growth. From reading her bio she doesn't seem as bad as she acts when we first meet her.
Saki - not really a favorite but she is so naive and innocent it’s cute / adorable
Molly - Honestly I think she might end up being my favorite one after more updates , + I think she is the hottest character.
Nina - I hate her she goes into the Vulvamort category I don't see her getting any better even if she does get a really sad bio.

If I had to rank them it be something like this, not ranking all just most of them and left the teachers off as im unsure about them
  1. Tasha - Potential waifu
  2. Katie - Potential waifu
  3. Molly
  4. Ashley
  5. Ella
  6. Taylor
  7. Violet
  8. Chelsea
  9. Saki
  10. Lydia
  11. Selina

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I mean, most of those ''talents/skills'' are a bit ridiculous either way, as such i also cheated and unlocked most.
Like you need talents for making a girl cum via fingering, oral as well as penetration and i think one more for anal...or how tasty MC's cum is, most just boil down to love/lust point gain.
I'm not all that good with URM either mind you, but mostly it's just open it, search for ''points/skill/lust/love''etc and change the number, thats all. For this game it's really easy to find the variables.
It's easy to cheat, just make sure you don't modify anything other than the skill point amount. :HideThePain:
screenshot0008.png

Reactions: Walter Victor

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
It's easy to cheat, just make sure you don't modify anything other than the skill point amount. :HideThePain:
Yes, as i said, rather easy if you only want to change some points.

The cheerleaders - if I'm being honest not a big fan of them as I don't really like LI that are too easy to sleep with that often at early one.
Ella - is the best one as I feel she isn't as easy as the others normally bit she gives in to peer pressure and jealously. Speaking of her Jealously not that big on how you have to make her jealous but that is the only major flaw for me.
Chelsea - too much of a gossip for sure need to be careful of sleeping with her if im doing some solo paths
Lydia - Don't really like all that much just using her to get close to Ella or Chelsea if they ever get solo paths in the meantime might as well see her content.
Chole & Jordan - they seem like they would be fun characters to have as friends. Not gonna lie I let Jordan slap me about 50 times for fun. The animation was kind of funny
Violet - Still too early to say but I do love how her bio opens up a bit about her character I do like what I see so far
Selina - I have mixed feeling I hated her the moment I saw her. Then I read her backstory and it made me think okay maybe I can end up liking her way down the road if she goes through some changes or character growth. From reading her bio she doesn't seem as bad as she acts when we first meet her.
Saki - not really a favorite but she is so naive and innocent it’s cute / adorable
Molly - Honestly I think she might end up being my favorite one after more updates , + I think she is the hottest character.
Nina - I hate her she goes into the Vulvamort category I don't see her getting any better even if she does get a really sad bio.

If I had to rank them it be something like this, not ranking all just most of them and left the teachers off as im unsure about them
  3. Molly
  4. Ashley
  5. Ella
  6. Taylor
  7. Violet
  8. Chelsea
  9. Saki
  10. Lydia
  11. Selina
Wow Des, didn't think i would have nearly the same list and toughts on the LI's as you for once :LOL:
I just would switch Molly with Violet, i'm curious how the relationship with Molly will develop.
Yeah Nina is Vulvamort category, really hope we can out her for the crap she pulls.

Reactions: Dessolos

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
God I love that blonde. :KEK:
That scene was funny as hell for me cause I read her bio maybe 5 minutes before this scene and it mentions this in it
I cracked up when I first saw it. And I was still laughing as I was putting the pics together. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how big MC dick would have got if she had more people to talk to. :unsure:

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I cracked up when I first saw it. And I was still laughing as I was putting the pics together. :ROFLMAO:

I wonder how big MC dick would have got if she had more people to talk to. :unsure:
Who knows, the rumor is already on campus, we just have to wait for the future chapters. What I want to know is if there will be conflicts against the rugby team.:unsure:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024

3. Molly
  4. Ashley
  5. Ella
  6. Taylor
  7. Violet
  8. Chelsea
  9. Saki
  10. Lydia
  11. Selina
Pretty much agree with all that. I have a few differences in the order, but what you say is spot on for most. I think Lydia is set up to be one of the main LIs, certainly from the first two eps that seems to be the way, anyway. I hope that changes soon, because the only thing she appears to have going for her at the moment is that she's DTF and "a good lay".
Who knows, the rumor is already on campus, we just have to wait for the future chapters. What I want to know is if there will be conflicts against the rugby team.:unsure:
I wouldn't be too surprised if we never see them! That would seem to be the way with a lot of these games. Some well-approached conflict (especially outside of the LIs and any resulting jealousy) would do the game good though, otherwise we'll soon have another "university of no problems".

Reactions: Raziel_8

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I hope that changes soon, because the only thing she appears to have going for her at the moment is that she's DTF and "a good lay".
True.
That being said, it seems to be the same for Chelsea/Ella. Ella would probably more interesting outside of the group dynamic with these 2, or less easily provoked to do things cause of Lydia knows how to play her jealousy.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
True.
That being said, it seems to be the same for Chelsea/Ella. Ella would probably more interesting outside of the group dynamic with these 2, or less easily provoked to do things cause of Lydia knows how to play her jealousy.
Yeah I really hope Ella gets a solo path , while not my favorite character she is easily my favorite cheerleader. I feel outside of the group dynamic she could be a great solo LI from the little bit I saw. Plus she gets bonus points for me as she doesn't seem as easy to sleep with as the rest at least until she got jealous.

Agreed, but I think Chelsea and Ella both have a bit of personality outside of it, whereas Lydia doesn't really show much else so far.
I believe Chelsea's bio mentioned something about how she wants a long term serious relationship. So I can see her having a decent bit of character deveolopment and a solo path / ending in the future beyond being a easy lay which is all Lydia is. I mean even the little bit ive seen I already feel like both Chelsea and Ella already have more personality.

Last edited:

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
True.
Agreed, but I think Chelsea and Ella both have a bit of personality outside of it, whereas Lydia doesn't really show much else so far.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I believe Chelsea's bio mentioned something about how she wants a long term serious relationship. So I can see her having a decent bit of character deveolopment and a solo path / ending in the future beyond being a easy lay which is all Lydia is. I mean even the little bit ive seen I already feel like both Chelsea and Ella already have more personality.
IIRC the bio mentions she wants romance and a loyal partner for a serious relationship, while at the same time him being ok with her fucking Lydia on the side.
Not sure if we get a solo path with her, but bit early too say.
So far i think only the lesbian couple and the twins are pretty sure bets for no solo paths...and Lydia if i have to guess.

Reactions: AlexMpog

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
IIRC the bio mentions she wants romance and a loyal partner for a serious relationship, while at the same time him being ok with her fucking Lydia on the side.
Not sure if we get a solo path with her, but bit early too say.
it was smth about "being loyal and also being ok if she makes out with Lydia on occasion when she is drunk or smth", for me it was written rather in a joking way
but yeah, kinda, I don't see any of cheerleaders having solo routes/endings right now, which excludes them from my "serious relationship material" list

So far i think only the lesbian couple and the twins are pretty sure bets for no solo paths...and Lydia if i have to guess.
honestly, hypothetically, if there was a way to romance only Chloe and steal her from Jordan - I would definitely try it, additional bonus would be opportunity to mock Jordan and show how happy Chloe is with MC, after all those +100500 slaps:p, yes yes, I am THAT cruel)

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
it was smth about "being loyal and also being ok if she makes out with Lydia on occasion when she is drunk or smth", for me it was written rather more in a joking way
Yeah something like that, i didn't really get the feeling she was up for a solo path.
honestly, hypothetically, if there was a way to romance only Chloe and steal her from Jordan - I would definitely try it, additional bonus would be opportunity to mock Jordan and show how happy Chloe is with MC, after all those +100500 slaps:p, yes yes, I am THAT cruel)
Yes i definitely would do that just to see Jordan's reaction, she earned that after slapping my MC half a dozen times :LOL:
Yes, the only impression i got from Lydia is that she is dtf and is going after every good looking girl she sees.

Last edited:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
it was smth about "being loyal and also being ok if she makes out with Lydia on occasion when she is drunk or smth", for me it was written rather more in a joking way
but yeah, kinda, I don't see any of cheerleaders having solo routes/endings right now, which excludes them from my "serious relationship material" list
Yeah something like that, i didn't really get the feeling she was up for a solo path.
I'm not sure about Chelsea, she says she wants the romance, but if she won't give up Lydia, does she really? If she wants to fool around with Lydia, then MC should be allowed to keep fooling around with the twins. (Sounds fair to me!).

Lydia has always tended to lean more towards girls than boys, so can't see her giving up her bi-life to settle with MC solo.

But I do think Ella is a chance of a solo romance path, despite a bit of fooling around with the girls, she strikes me as mostly straight.

Ray_D

Engaged Member
Nov 13, 2022
I wouldn't be too surprised if we never see them! That would seem to be the way with a lot of these games. Some well-approached conflict (especially outside of the LIs and any resulting jealousy) would do the game good though, otherwise we'll soon have another "university of no problems".
I suppose that in the future there will be a conflict against the rugby team, based entirely on one of the protagonist's skills. The warrior ability, which if memory serves me correctly allows the protagonist to be more effective in physical conflicts.:unsure:

Juerhullycin

Feb 4, 2024
I suppose that in the future there will be a conflict against the rugby team, based entirely on one of the protagonist's skills. The warrior ability, which if memory serves me correctly allows the protagonist to be more effective in physical conflicts.:unsure:
i just hope we also get a gunslinger and a spec-op skill. A crime scene cleaner perk and maybe one in Guerilla warfare would also be helpful. :unsure:

locked-up-im-here-with-you.gif

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes