4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
In the current development mode of VNs, I already assume that every game will not be completed, and especially that I will lose interest in playing because most games are taking more than 6 months to deliver a single chapter.
From what I have seen, the developers who have a clear goal and have already written the materials do not leave stuff uncompleted. On the other hand, the devs that just wing it, update after update, have a really high chance of dropping it. There is also the devs that go 200% in the first release that are really likely to abandon when they don't have a schedule or nothing more than the first release.
Gotta watch out for the perfectionists too. Who keep doing reworks to fix what they perceive to be a problem in earlier releases.

AlexMpog

Oct 17, 2022
Yeah I have games I dropped listed that I check on sometimes if they progress a lot. Even dropped popular games like badik,
last time I played Badik was probably more than 2 years ago, when season 2 was released on steam))
I forgot almost everything, and thinking that I will have to play it again when the next part will be released... nah I am not so sure anymore hahah, simply lost interest

Gotta watch out for the perfectionists too. Who keep doing reworks to fix what they perceive to be a problem in earlier releases.
On one hand - I don't like when Devs do it, on the other hand I can relate to that, cause I am the same, I know that if I think smth is not ideal from my perspective - it will bother until I fix that, there is nothing can be done about that.
No that I think about it - it's good that I am not a Dev, I would never wish such a fate for my potential supporters :LOL:

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
On one hand - I don't like when Devs do it, on the other hand I can relate to that, cause I am the same, I know that if I think smth is not ideal from my perspective - it will bother until I fix that, there is nothing can be done about that.
No that I think about it - it's good that I am not a Dev, I would never wish such a fate for my potential supporters :LOL:
Oh I get that alright. I'd be exactly the same, I'd be thinking of how I could have done it better and then wouldn't be able to resist fixing it each time. :ROFLMAO: My supporters would be swearing at me constantly.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: AlexMpog

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Is it just me or did the update make it harder to get Lydia's hot tub scene?
I think it's just you. I only started at Episode 2 this update, but I just had a quick look, and as long as you accepted the BJ competition, Lydia lust is >8, Lydia love is >0, you're good. (I don't know if that is what is was before or not).

S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
I think it's just you. I only started at Episode 2 this update, but I just had a quick look, and as long as you accepted the BJ competition, Lydia lust is >8, Lydia love is >0, you're good. (I don't know if that is what is was before or not).
Wait, is it possible to get Lydia's Lust high enough without Shredded (the shirtless perk)? If so how? Because those are 20 points I'd rather spend elsewhere

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Wait, is it possible to get Lydia's Lust high enough without Shredded (the shirtless perk)? If so how? Because those are 20 points I'd rather spend elsewhere
I don't know sorry, I just checked what I was doing at the time, and I used 'Ripped' too, so not sure if there is another way.

Reactions: S1nsational

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I think so... I got Lydia's scenes on my first playthrough, and I'm pretty sure I didn't get the shirtless perk (I went with Dexterity)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: S1nsational

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
just started to play this and not gonna lie the Talent tree is a bit overwhelming. I'll probably just play blind first and then picks talents base on the paths for those saves lol

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
just started to play this and not gonna lie the Talent tree is a bit overwhelming. I'll probably just play blind first and then picks talents base on the paths for those saves lol
That's usually the more entertaining experience I think. Especially if you plan on replaying later (from start) when new updates land. My first time through however I used some cheats to give a few (what I'd call essential) talents like Shredded for free so I made sure to see all lewd content - I wanted to see everything the game offered so I knew if I should follow it. And I did. (y)

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
MiltonPowers you told me about Violet being a childhood best friend but I just read her bio and she has issues another thing I love to see in a LI. I just met her so it's a bit early for me to say if she is a favorite of mine but I get a feeing I will like her alot. So far I like Katie unsure about Taylor , Like Ella , not really a big fan of the others characters yet but still too early to say. Just wanted to pop in and say that much as I had no idea this game had character bio's to read.

Reactions: TonyMurray

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
MiltonPowers you told me about Violet being a childhood best friend but I just read her bio and she has issues another thing I love to see in a LI. I just met her so it's a bit early for me to say if she is a favorite of mine but I get a feeing I will like her alot. So far I like Katie unsure about Taylor , Like Ella , not really a big fan of the others characters yet but still too early to say. Just wanted to pop in and say that much as I had no idea this game had character bio's to read.
Sorry, should have told you about the Bios. I knew you'd like Violet. She's fairly low on my tiers for relationship, but I want to be a good friend to her. (Ella is probably my fav of the 3 cheerleaders, but for now at least, you have to have all 3). And I'm going to enjoy bringing Taylor out of her shell. LOL. Don't forget Twins are coming!. :p

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
Sorry, should have told you about the Bios. I knew you'd like Violet. She's fairly low on my tiers for relationship, but I want to be a good friend to her. (Ella is probably my fav of the 3 cheerleaders, but for now at least, you have to have all 3). And I'm going to enjoy bringing Taylor out of her shell. LOL. Don't forget Twins are coming!. :p
Yeah Taylor is one I look forward to learning more about as she seems like she could be great. I'm still fairly early on in the game so no idea if I do like Violet but just off the bio and what you told me I think I might. ( tho she needs new nails those nails scare me) Will see when I do finish playing it.

Yeah Ella is really the only cheerleader I like right now. So I hope for a future path to get her alone. I think there might one in the future be at least for Chelsea didn't read all the bio's yet but Chelsea 's bio did mention how she wants something long term and serious. So I imagine gonna be able to get them all solo eventually.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah Taylor is one I look forward to learning more about as she seems like she could be great. I'm still fairly early on in the game so no idea if I do like Violet but just off the bio and what you told me I think I might. ( tho she needs new nails those nails scare me) Will see when I do finish playing it.

Yeah Ella is really the only cheerleader I like right now. So I hope for a future path to get her alone. I think there might one in the future be at least for Chelsea didn't read all the bio's yet but Chelsea 's bio did mention how she wants something long term and serious. So I imagine gonna be able to get them all solo eventually.
I'm not sure about Lydia, but Ella definitely feels like if you start paying her attention, there is potential for monogamous down the track. We'll see, (but with 18 LIs and only 11 endings), not everyone is getting a solo.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
no idea how if I even wanted to do that , might do that for other playthroughs if I decide to look up how.
I mean, most of those ''talents/skills'' are a bit ridiculous either way, as such i also cheated and unlocked most.
Like you need talents for making a girl cum via fingering, oral as well as penetration and i think one more for anal...or how tasty MC's cum is, most just boil down to love/lust point gain.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
I mean, most of those ''talents/skills'' are a bit ridiculous either way, as such i also cheated and unlocked most.
Like you need talents for making a girl cum via fingering, oral as well as penetration and i think one more for anal...or how tasty MC's cum is, most just boil down to love/lust point gain.
o yeah if there was a cheat mode to add them without downloading another mod I would of, not really good at using URM since rarely use it so probably not worth the effort for me learn to use just to cheat at the skill points

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes