4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I meant more like is there a guide to the characters you can currently have sex with and how to get to those scenes
I mean, that is rather obvious...the ones you can have sex with at the moment are all coming onto the MC, it's more like you need to reject them if you have no interest.
IIRC the ones are the 3 cheerleaders, just simp for them and go along with all 3 of them, really hard to miss any of that.
For the redhead, Selina i think, just side with her and let her stay.

321pintobean

Jul 9, 2024
I mean, that is rather obvious...the ones you can have sex with at the moment are all coming onto the MC, it's more like you need to reject them if you have no interest.
IIRC the ones are the 3 cheerleaders, just simp for them and go along with all 3 of them, really hard to miss any of that.
For the redhead, Selina i think, just side with her and let her stay.
Ah okay i just didnt know if there were alt routes to get say Taylor or Katie

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Just hope it isn't the typical drugs crime in uni plot
Hm, with the lesbians and Taylor i don't think so. Selina and Nina (that annoying asian girl), sure a possibility.
But yeah, drug crime, mafia or organized crime etc sure are overdone in college games and pretty much always bad...

Jaga Telesin

Incestuous Harem Owner
Donor
Apr 19, 2023
Yeah, that's definitely true - if you have to wait three updates for a scene with your favourite LI and the update cycle is 9 months...
Highly doubt the update cycle will be 9 months each. It's a 21 Episode game, of which only two are completed. That means over 14 more years to complete if that schedule was true. And... that probably won't happen.

Reactions: dasteam

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Highly doubt the update cycle will be 9 months each. It's a 21 Episode game, of which only two are completed. That means over 14 more years to complete if that schedule was true. And... that probably won't happen.
Not saying that it will take 9 months, the current one took 5 months and hopefully it won't take longer, alas that seems to be a trend after a while.

That being said, there is a other dev which comes to my mind which also has 2 games with i think ~25 ep planned each, and after 5 years he's at ep 5 with one and at ep 3 after 6y and a remake with the other one...so yeah.

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
I was making an example based on context of the conversation, not saying the update cycle of this particular game will be nine months each time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jaga Telesin

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
I was making an example based on context of the conversation, not saying the update cycle of this particular game will be nine months each time.
Due to the complexity of this game and the developer's experience with programming, I believe that future episodes will be delivered on a longer timeline than the current one.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Due to the complexity of this game and the developer's experience with programming, I believe that future episodes will be delivered on a longer timeline than the current one.
They would have to be. He nearly burnt out trying to get this one out on time, and it's only going to get more and more complex each update.

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
They would have to be. He nearly burnt out trying to get this one out on time, and it's only going to get more and more complex each update.
While the game looks promising, however the dev should streamline all the level up. I think the game is already a bit complex.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
While the game looks promising, however the dev should streamline all the level up. I think the game is already a bit complex.
Every design decision and feature he has made, which sets the game apart, will come at a cost in future episodes. Simplifying it would mean giving up everything he did in the first episode and presented to us

Mar 20, 2023
Having a release when done is better approach in my opinion since it seems better for the dev. Still worried this will be a promosing game that will never get completed. I just hope we atleast get to the end of Season 1.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Having a release when done is better approach in my opinion since it seems better for the dev. Still worried this will be a promosing game that will never get completed. I just hope we atleast get to the end of Season 1.
Me too. Happy to wait. I could see in his posts he was working himself hard to get Episode 2 out when he said he would. I hope he learnt not to put dates out until it's nearly ready and just keep people in the loop with how it's going. The majority of people will be happy to see it ticking along (and those that aren't, who cares). We've had too many we're the dev's got burnt out or bored or writer's block and just disappeared. I really don't want that to happen to this one.

flaviopaganini

Feb 25, 2024
In the current development mode of VNs, I already assume that every game will not be completed, and especially that I will lose interest in playing because most games are taking more than 6 months to deliver a single chapter.

lorkdubo

Aug 19, 2022
From what I have seen, the developers who have a clear goal and have already written the materials do not leave stuff uncompleted. On the other hand, the devs that just wing it, update after update, have a really high chance of dropping it. There is also the devs that go 200% in the first release that are really likely to abandon when they don't have a schedule or nothing more than the first release.

Mar 20, 2023
In the current development mode of VNs, I already assume that every game will not be completed, and especially that I will lose interest in playing because most games are taking more than 6 months to deliver a single chapter.
Yeah I have games I dropped listed that I check on sometimes if they progress a lot. Even dropped popular games like badik, and eterum since I was like these games are too slow to update. Most likely will play them once they complete a season or chapter, whatever they call it.

Me too. Happy to wait. I could see in his posts he was working himself hard to get Episode 2 out when he said he would. I hope he learnt not to put dates out until it's nearly ready and just keep people in the loop with how it's going. The majority of people will be happy to see it ticking along (and those that aren't, who cares). We've had too many we're the dev's got burnt out or bored or writer's block and just disappeared. I really don't want that to happen to this one.
I prefer devs who tell us he is dropping instead of the forever oh I am sick and then disappears.

4.40 star(s) 39 Votes