4.40 star(s) 39 Votes

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: Ep2 + WT/Gal by scrappy

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 268 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .

Game Developers: Want to talk about an official Android version for your game? Come join my Discord.
Updated my android port.

Reactions: Tunak23
Mar 20, 2023
Hahaha, no we'll have the same girls for the whole 21 eps.
Kinda understandable since there is there is already a lot of girls. But is it confirmed all the girls has been introduced in ep.2 or will there still a few in ep.3? As long as the story and girls is in good quality I guess I will just have to wait and see.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Kinda understandable since there is there is already a lot of girls. But is it confirmed all the girls has been introduced in ep.2 or will there still a few in ep.3? As long as the story and girls is in good quality I guess I will just have to wait and see.
No, we've met all 18 LIs. There will be an odd SG pop up here or there to fuck, but we've got the main ones.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
No, we've met all 18 LIs. There will be an odd SG pop up here or there to fuck, but we've got the main ones.
Well, at least i like 5 out of 18...twins, Saki, Katie and Violete
But i'm more concerned if the dev manages to give them all enough content, or if it's waiting for multiple updates for content with ones you like, even more so with additional side girls.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
But i'm more concerned if the dev manages to give them all enough content, or if it's waiting for multiple updates for content with ones you like, even more so with additional side girls.
I would suspect you will be waiting multiple episodes for content with them all. It's just not possible. There was a heap from Ep 1, we never even saw in Ep 2.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Ti's hard to tell given we are only 2 episodes deep, But It's not hard to have an educated guess at what this means.

We have already seen characters introduced in chapter 1 not make an appearance in chapter 2 which tells us that sometimes characters will need to take a backseat as the story demands it rather than have the story take a backseat as characters demand it.

It likely means that each update will progress a small number of characters while ignoring others meaning sometimes you won't see your girl.

Ti's the problem with a big cast of characters, it simply becomes near enough impossible to cater to everyone per update, the paths would be unmanageable, the story would descend into chaos.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Ti's hard to tell given we are only 2 episodes deep, But It's not hard to have an educated guess at what this means.

We have already seen characters introduced in chapter 1 not make an appearance in chapter 2 which tells us that sometimes characters will need to take a backseat as the story demands it rather than have the story take a backseat as characters demand it.

It likely means that each update will progress a small number of characters while ignoring others meaning sometimes you won't see your girl.

Ti's the problem with a big cast of characters, it simply becomes near enough impossible to cater to everyone per update, the paths would be unmanageable, the story would descend into chaos.
Yeah, it's impossible to have content with all girls in each ep.
I just hope it won't be too much, that you will end up waiting for 3-4 updates until you get to see the LI's you choose.

True, that's why i find anything above 4-6 main LI's problematic, with that count you will have at least content with the main ones every 1 to 2 updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: AlexMpog

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Yeah, it's impossible to have content with all girls in each ep.
I just hope it won't be too much, that you will end up waiting for 3-4 updates until you get to see the LI's you choose.

True that's why i find anything above 4-6 main LI's problematic, with that count you will have at lest content with the main ones every 1 to 2 updates.
Out of reactions. But I 100% agree. Luckily there is quite a few I like here, but if you only like a couple out of 18, you're waits would be horrible.

Reactions: Raziel_8

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
Yeah, it can be a problem. I'll use a comparison to another game with a similar setting (this one is specifically just the dorm though) - there are a similar number of LIs there and you can literaly pick all of them at the same time. It means that you might sometimes go a few updates before a scene with a particular girl, but there are always some other scenes/girls to keep you occupied along the way, and the story is fun enough to keep you engaged. If it goes the same way, this game will hopefully be fine. If it's always just the same girls getting some, and the same not getting some, it can easily become unbalanced.

Here, as with the other game, there are clearly some who will take a lot more work though, so you'll have the "easy" girls in the early chapters while working up to potentially getting the "hard" girls involved. I would suggest the staff, the lesbian couple, and Taylor look to be the main ones in the "hard" category. Probably Violet too, actually.

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
Yeah, it can be a problem. I'll use a comparison to another game with a similar setting (this one is specifically just the dorm though)
There's one specific game set in a school environment, where you use an app to find your kinks, that games similar to this in the fact it's multiple love interests, multiple endings etc. Though the story pushes you towards a few girls who appear in most updates while the remaining appear every other update. It works well to a degree there, but I do hope this game doesn't push a specific girl.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
There's one specific game set in a school environment, where you use an app to find your kinks, that games similar to this in the fact it's multiple love interests, multiple endings etc. Though the story pushes you towards a few girls who appear in most updates while the remaining appear every other update. It works well to a degree there, but I do hope this game doesn't push a specific girl.
No, Dev said that all girls will be choices, as opposed to the other game you mentioned (where a few are forced upon you).

Reactions: Tunak23

Lagunavii

Oct 11, 2023
No, Dev said that all girls will be choices, as opposed to the other game you mentioned (where a few are forced upon you).
Well technically all girls in that game are choices too, there is an alone ending in there. It's just some girls are favoured among others. I can see that happening here with at least one of the feminist, one of the cheerleaders and one of the roommates.

MiltonPowers

Forum Fanatic
Jul 26, 2023
Well technically all girls in that game are choices too, there is an alone ending in there. It's just some girls are favoured among others. I can see that happening here with at least one of the feminist, one of the cheerleaders and one of the roommates.
I meant forced scenes, you will not be forced into sex scenes at Elmwood University. In the other one, there were 2 girls that you were forced into relationships and sex scenes with throughout the 3 AVNS, yes, you could turn them down at the very end, but they were forced with no player choice. From what the Dev said, that will not be the case here.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Yeah, it can be a problem. I'll use a comparison to another game with a similar setting (this one is specifically just the dorm though) - there are a similar number of LIs there and you can literaly pick all of them at the same time. It means that you might sometimes go a few updates before a scene with a particular girl, but there are always some other scenes/girls to keep you occupied along the way, and the story is fun enough to keep you engaged. If it goes the same way, this game will hopefully be fine. If it's always just the same girls getting some, and the same not getting some, it can easily become unbalanced.

Here, as with the other game, there are clearly some who will take a lot more work though, so you'll have the "easy" girls in the early chapters while working up to potentially getting the "hard" girls involved. I would suggest the staff, the lesbian couple, and Taylor look to be the main ones in the "hard" category. Probably Violet too, actually.
If you mean my dorm, i liked it early on, until there were way too much girls...
If the story is interesting enough to keep you hooked than that can work (didn't for me in that game), but seeing this is a college game i doubt it will have the most interesting main story.
Also depends how fast the update cycle is. It can work with regular updates every 2 months or so, but if the updates take 4-6 months or longer and you need to wait multiple updates, i don't really see the game keeping the interest up (at least for me). I have the same problem with games which only update once a year, even if the updates are good.

Last edited:
Reactions: TonyMurray

TonyMurray

Formerly 'mintymuz'
Apr 8, 2024
If you mean my dorm, i liked it early on, until it there were way too much girls...
If the story is interesting enough to keep you hooked than that can work (didn't for me in that game), but seeing this is a college game i doubt it will have the most interesting main story.
Also depends how fast the update cycle is. It can work with regular updates every 2 months or so, but if the updates take 4-6 months or longer and you need to wait multiple updates, i don't really see the game keeping the interest up (at least for me). I have the same problem with games which only update once a year, even if the updates are good.
Yeah, that's definitely true - if you have to wait three updates for a scene with your favourite LI and the update cycle is 9 months...

• Wow
Reactions: Chrisdarock19
4.40 star(s) 39 Votes