FilthyWeaboo

Sep 11, 2021
I remember this, I tried playing it once and the control scheme was so weird that I didn't even get past the tutorial cave out of sheer confusion.

Fuck it, I'll try again.

Big Boss | Erect Snake

I’m just a man who’s good at what he does: Fucking
Uploader
Donor
Feb 8, 2020
bruh, didn't even include mods for the game

elona+ custom gx:
And that's why I didn't include the mods. I looked for a little while for the custom mod, but could only find and old outdated version from 1.86 or something. Figured someone would add it here and I'll update the OP with the link. Thank ya.

Reactions: jwalker1337

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
Wow Elona+ here? This it made me smile!
But where's the pregnancy tag?
If you were attacked by an alien, you could get a parasitic pregnancy (or dring/eat something you shouldn't)!

How much "sexual harassment" in it? I mainly play female protagonist
If i remember correctly, there's no sexual harassment toward the protagonist, you can spank (Not sure if all of them your allied companions, and they will call you "Pervert!"

ZilBorb

Jul 5, 2019
This game and dwarf fortress seems so perfect for nsfw mods, I'm surprised there aren't any!

Reactions: akapp

Fruzsina

Feb 9, 2018
People looking for the pregnancy tag expect to see big pregnant bellies, not words.
I was fooling around, because the parasitic pregnancy here, is the kind of thing, that rip your chest/belly open, then it will turn hostile... and then repeate the cycle if you're unlucky... So i give you that!

On the other hand, Text games do exist, and well as do not underestimate the power of the weird fetishes!

• Thinking Face
Reactions: wiwem71072

time_creeper

Mar 13, 2019
It's surprising, but not unwelcome to see this game posted here, of all places. I mean panties are an actual weapon subclass so mmmaybe you could swing it being here? I'm all for it tbh

Guess it's time to start worshipping the mommy-domme of wind again

4.10 star(s) 9 Votes