• The "Wise" version

Votes: 9 37.5%
  • The "Young" version

Votes: 15 62.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

RexGenocide

Aug 11, 2017
Ok, MC could be a little less ugly. I would prefer him being more like an ork, or actual falmer or vampire from skyrim, rather then disfigured human, but i can live with it. Overall this looks promissing. Good luck, Dev.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
So we play as the jacked shriveled ballsack huh? Reminds me of one of those hairless cats.
oh soo rude...

some no hair pussy are nice... (if it's natural.. otherwise, when the hair grows back, it's anotehr story :( )

Sandiegodm

Aug 9, 2017
The idea behind the appearance of the MC is the discrimination that some people experience throughout their lives. This becomes clearer throughout the game.
Thats a cool ideia. Maybe you should add this on game description? I believe this will help avoid a lot of questions or some winning. I like the game so far. Good renders, and a good plot, i dig it, looking forward. Good luck!

Reactions: DarchengelVN

Thanos247

Devourer of Worlds
Donor
Jun 11, 2017
Hi There!
The idea behind the appearance of the MC is the discrimination that some people experience throughout their lives. This becomes clearer throughout the game.
So your going for an X-Men Beast kinda thing without the mutant powers? I haven’t tried your game, yet.

RanchFTW

Donor
Oct 21, 2017
I was 50/50 whether I should try this. I love Elven women. Yet, I was majorly turned off by the hairless gremlin MC. However, my love of Elven women won out, and I'm pleasantly surprised. The setting is interesting and I'm actually curious to see where the story goes. I still am not a fan of the Thing, but at least he seems to be a good guy so maybe my opinion will change. Either way, good work and good luck with this.

DarchengelVN

Wizard Elf
Game Developer
Sep 17, 2020
I was 50/50 whether I should try this. I love Elven women. Yet, I was majorly turned off by the hairless gremlin MC. However, my love of Elven women won out, and I'm pleasantly surprised. The setting is interesting and I'm actually curious to see where the story goes. I still am not a fan of the Thing, but at least he seems to be a good guy so maybe my opinion will change. Either way, good work and good luck with this.
RanchFTW , thank you for your words.

While I was writing the story, I wondered what the main character would look like and what the ideals he would represent would be.

I could have used any model (tall, muscular, young, old, etc). But, I decided to use something different from everything I had in my files. I decided to use something really out of the ordinary. Why? Because the idea of the main character is to show that the real monsters are in the darkness of what we see when we close our eyes. Not in what we think is ugly because it's different.

I hope you enjoy the story!

[]'s

laeg

Donor
Dec 22, 2017
I could have used any model (tall, muscular, young, old, etc). But, I decided to use something different from everything I had in my files. I decided to use something really out of the ordinary. Why? Because the idea of the main character is to show that the real monsters are in the darkness of what we see when we close our eyes. Not in what we think is ugly because it's different.

I hope you enjoy the story!

[]'s
another reason why not download....

3.80 star(s) 4 Votes