silvermoon111

Mar 23, 2021
>Abandons NTR
>Game development slows greatly
Many such cases, the creative and emotional juices that the patrician's fetish stirs clearly have no substitute

(But seriously, glad to see signs of life, this is a good game :))

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Welcome Back Worlaix . Glad to hear things are more stable in your personal life. Having to be the middle-man between family issues is trully stresfull, and its too bad they put you in the position. I am not a lawyer, but I would never do legal work for family, unless it is something simple like writing a will, because there are about 100 ways that can go badly, and mainly for you.

But, anyway, no worries for the delay. You don't owe anyone a detailed reason. Just glad you are back working on it. And, also, don't stress that update 5 isn't as good as you wish, or is too short, etc. At least you got back on the horse. It's not going to be perfect every time. Just channel what you've learned into the next update.

Also, ignore the negative naysayers. You don't owe them anything. I am confident that if you can come back after getting your degree (congrats by the way), and family difficulties, and still release an update, I am confident that there are more updates to come. I've enjoyed the journey so far, and look forward to seeing more.

Lastly, I hope we see plenty more of Trisha. Any chance she be a significant character as the game goes on?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
Welcome Back Worlaix . Glad to hear things are more stable in your personal life. Having to be the middle-man between family issues is trully stresfull, and its too bad they put you in the position. I am not a lawyer, but I would never do legal work for family, unless it is something simple like writing a will, because there are about 100 ways that can go badly, and mainly for you.

But, anyway, no worries for the delay. You don't owe anyone a detailed reason. Just glad you are back working on it. And, also, don't stress that update 5 isn't as good as you wish, or is too short, etc. At least you got back on the horse. It's not going to be perfect every time. Just channel what you've learned into the next update.

Also, ignore the negative naysayers. You don't owe them anything. I am confident that if you can come back after getting your degree (congrats by the way), and family difficulties, and still release an update, I am confident that there are more updates to come. I've enjoyed the journey so far, and look forward to seeing more.

Lastly, I hope we see plenty more of Trisha. Any chance she be a significant character as the game goes on?
Thanks for the nice words, I appreciate it! As for Trisha, it's going to be up and down as with any side character, all depending on where the story is and what the protagonist and his household are doing. But generally, in terms of significance, she will always be far below Sunny and Anasteya.

New episode arriving today-ish apparently alright so maybe not during the described days. give it a week lol if even that.
come on man, where's this lack of faith coming from? I've never missed a deadline in my life :HideThePain:

On a serious note, it's been a while since I did the whole "finish an episode" thing, so I needed a little extra time to make sure I'm doing everything right. Episode 5 is out for Patrons now and the public version will be released 7 days from now - that's one deadline I know I can hit for sure, since the episode is 100% completed. Then the healing process can begin...

Redelin

Sep 20, 2017
Anyone know if episode 5 on patreon comes with a patch or will it require the community to get that done?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
View attachment 3208564

This modder is a monster, ruining plot again with his perverted ideas.

Thx god that Worlaix is tolerating him tho, cuz I'm against banning the free speech, if someone likes this HORRENDOUS twists - so be it, only god can judge these men...
That guy is a fucking menace. I'll get rid of him for good once I figure out how to ban people on Discord :mad:

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
It's been so long since I played I forgot most of the story, I guess I should use the 7 days before the public release replaying the first 4 chapters.

Reactions: LoneVoyage

Ripley1982

Dec 8, 2017
Hehe tnx but i usually throw in a couple months of support everytime a content creator i like releases something. Ive just w8 for the android then and send some Gold on patreon. I get a big bonus release in mars thats earmarked for a comp so its not a problem

Reactions: Worlaix
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes