zandalari

May 4, 2019
Thanks man, I'm really happy you like it :) There's always room for improvement - especially with development time between episodes right now, so I hope to work on that. Gotta send the story flying (and finally reach the juicy scenes, too)
First of all, congratulations on being back. Some days ago I was actually thinking about the game and how I missed it. Very pleasantly surprised to see it again!

But there is one thing that seems ass backwards. If you want to remind mom about marrying her and set ep5_ana_pledge=True as a result, one of the requirements is that prlg_askedbriarstead == False. Even though it is exactly through this option that MC talks about wanting to marry her. And it's the first option on the list that everyone picked. Surely that is a bug and it is meant to check if it is True instead?

Worlaix

Game Developer
Dec 30, 2018
First of all, congratulations on being back. Some days ago I was actually thinking about the game and how I missed it. Very pleasantly surprised to see it again!

But there is one thing that seems ass backwards. If you want to remind mom about marrying her and set ep5_ana_pledge=True as a result, one of the requirements is that prlg_askedbriarstead == False. Even though it is exactly through this option that MC talks about wanting to marry her. And it's the first option on the list that everyone picked. Surely that is a bug and it is meant to check if it is True instead?
You are absolutely right - great catch. Not to worry, the flag "ep5_ana_pledge=True" only refers to having mentioned said "pledge". As the dialogue implies, you're not actually missing out on making any pledge, and in the future it will have a minor impact on dialogue at most.

Still, I compiled a quick fix for anyone who'd like to check that dialogue and can't go through the hassle of unpacking and editing the script. It should work just fine, but let me know if it doesn't for some reason. (just replace the scripts.rpa in the \game folder)

Thanks for reporting it zandalari :)

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
I have to say chapter 5 was good but short a bit like the dev mentioned in his status update some time ago.
I just hope chapter 6 will be out before next Christmas :LOL:

Reactions: Worlaix

LinXuan67

Dec 25, 2021
I don't know why, but I feel that this game is filled with sadness, whether it's in the storyline or the music. (I detest the act of bullying others for the sake of human happiness!)

MF_DOOM

Mar 1, 2023
Why not? Gotta keep milking patreons as long as you can. As long as people want to pay for being teased for 3 years, devs will keep doing it, who wouldn't take money for NOT doing your work, lol?
Dude is making $250 a month from Patreon, it's like lunch money at best.
There are easier ways to make that amount without drawing for hours, coding and writing for even more hours.

Lots of devs make 20 times more than that and they still update once or twice a year and most of their games are shit.

Jan 21, 2020
Some amazing art in this game. I'm so glad to see this was picked back up again.

Also, let's not throw out the milking accusations. There are plenty of devs who fit the bill on that one. Times are tough for everyone and 250 a month doesn't even cover groceries for most people. It certainly doesn't cover the countless hours needed to both create original art, write the story, edit, playtest, advertise (f95 is advertisment), tech support, etc... that means he's doing other things to support himself than this and that takes time.

Art is tough when life happens, and sticking through a 3 year period is admirable. We should encourage this type of perseverance.

Of course critique is valid. But if we continue to discourage devs who haven't even really started there dev journey (don't make enough to support themselves finacially) we risk discouraging them from becoming devs that WOULD be productive otherwise. Ironically killing the game we want to play so bad. So... Let's be a bit more civil eh?

Marylyn326

Aug 30, 2023
Though this game is not my type. But I have to say that the artist is fantastic! Only one little flaw, the boobs, they're too unnaturally big to me.

Reactions: ogapetape
4.50 star(s) 72 Votes