-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
I'm just being realistic and don't plan on living to 100+ years. The release schedule is simply way too slow since it's just a side passion project. All this time and we are only on EP5, the story did not even get off the ground, all the major plot points seem to be far off into the future. I've seen my fair share of games on this site, and most of them follow a pattern. I'll just say this game is not on a good one.
As I said, the updates taking a long time is expected and par for the course for this game. It's always possible you will end up being right, but I've never got that feeling from this dev. And, of course, not all devs are the same: a pattern that you believe you see still doesn't equate to determining the eventual outcome. You don't have to agree, but I personally won't believe this is abandoned unless the dev officially says it is. I don't think your view is any more realistic than mine.
As for AI, I think I already suggested it to the dev in the past to help speed things along but that did not happen.
Of course he rejected it! He's put all of this time into hand-drawing everything so far; why on earth would he abandon that halfway through? Speeding things along isn't the point with this game; crafting the scenes with artistic love is. Sorry and no offense intended, but I think using AI for anything in this is a terrible idea.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hyjifan1212

Hyjifan1212

Nov 19, 2023
Of course he rejected it! He's put all of this time into hand-drawing everything so far, why on earth would he abandon that halfway through? Speeding things along isn't the point with this game; crafting the scenes with artistic love is. Sorry and no offense intended, but I think using AI for anything in this is a terrible idea.
IIRC the Ghibi fellow was shown AI and pissed on it saying something along the lines that it lacks Soul. I do wish however that maybe as a top level perk, that the script is at least be available. Think that would work as an enticement to subscribe and alleviate withdrawals. As that's something a person did of my favorite Erotic Novel (Enki Puzzle) did. First put out the text followed later by the pictures. Though this is me saying knowing that it is an impatient and greedy thought. Just love this AVN that much.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
As I said, the updates taking a long time is expected and par for the course for this game. It's always possible you will end up being right, but I've never got that feeling from this dev. And, of course, not all devs are the same: a pattern that you believe you see still doesn't equate to determining the eventual outcome. You don't have to agree, but I personally won't believe this is abandoned unless the dev officially says it is. I don't think your view is any more realistic than mine.

Of course he rejected it! He's put all of this time into hand-drawing everything so far, why on earth would he abandon that halfway through? Speeding things along isn't the point with this game; crafting the scenes with artistic love is. Sorry and no offense intended, but I think using AI for anything in this is a terrible idea.
I like the art, but if the art is the bottleneck, I would absolutely support using AI in the process to get a faster workflow.

But most likely, the dude is just real busy with real life so it is what it is. AI or no, it will be a slow process. One that realistically might never finish.

4.50 star(s) 74 Votes