RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Bitoyski

Feb 13, 2019
It's been awhile but a lot of the ending depends on whether or not you've finished the dungeon.
I have finished the dungeon on another save file so I am trying to get another ending with another file but it seems like I can't find out what to do for other endings, especially, the hidden ending

also, how am I gonna unlock the blue door in the recollection room?

kazumafu

Mar 14, 2019
I've finished the game and gotten the hidden ending but I seem to have missed the two orc rape scenes. The only scenes I'm missing from the recollection room are "orc rape 1" and "orc rape2" (and I haven't unlocked the blue door obviously). Did I fuck up and win fights I was supposed to lose at least once? If someone could tell me where those scenes happen it would be appreciated.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
What do you need to start using the red light district? Also where is the ressearcher?

ZOneMilf

Apr 14, 2019
How do you get her to work as a prostitute? I've pretty much gotten the mayor and the inn keep guy going. Found most of the NPCs in the dungeon who give items.... Got boinked by Barbell while stuck in the wall, tentacle, trolls, the orcs, the orc boss, goblins, that snakey dude, but still can't do the prostitution thing or get her to sleep in the inns inside the dungeon.
still remember emma stuck in the wall?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Prostitution depends on her lewd level, it has to be a certain level to achieve many of the scenes. Yours might not be low enough yet.

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
how do I get the secret ending? how many endings does this game has?
Apparently you need to finish the dungeon and get Emma's corruption to 250 or higher, if someone else can correct me on that, I'm not 100% sure, and for how many ending there are, I don't know yet since I haven't finished the game yet

Bitoyski

Feb 13, 2019
Apparently you need to finish the dungeon and get Emma's corruption to 250 or higher, if someone else can correct me on that, I'm not 100% sure, and for how many ending there are, I don't know yet since I haven't finished the game yet
I already finished that ending, I finished the dungeon, I am not just sure how many endings does this game has

Adaptis

Oct 19, 2017
I already finished that ending, I finished the dungeon, I am not just sure how many endings does this game has
It might have 3 endings, I'm not 100% sure on that, I'm still going through my play through with the pure route

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to have a low lewd score, I don't recall being able to do that until Ema could sleep in the dungeon or prostitute herself. You also have to be alone to have a scene.

Hentaiguy0608a

May 20, 2019
So I finished collecting the potions and got the scene with Barbell in the warehouse. But how do I get the babymaking scene with him?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes