RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Kirino22

Oct 6, 2019
I think if you don't do the dungeon you can hold off on it happing or use prg maker editors you can do it fast that way.

Apr 16, 2018
I found the crystal and the oriculcum, but can't find the troll. Fun and kinky game, but they really should have made things more clear with a quest log and things.

lol nevermind, finally found him

Gyn Lâm

May 13, 2018
I found the crystal and the oriculcum, but can't find the troll. Fun and kinky game, but they really should have made things more clear with a quest log and things.

lol nevermind, finally found him
where did you find those, i've already searched for couple hours but still can't find any of them !

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You can work in any of the locations, Emma just needs to be corrupt enough. Mostly I did the dungeon scenes to get extra items, and did the town events to slowly wear her down. It's a slow progression to get all of the town jobs but you can get there.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
but how i already fuck all in the town im the woman of the bartell and the major and a prostitutes and elis didnt show up at night in the room is there a event what i need to do first cause saw her coming in the inn and then fucking with then innkeeper

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
It's been awhile, but you may need Elis around. Have you done the dancing with Elis? If you are lewd enough for the other scenes you should be able to go in the daytime and get work.

warp88

Mar 2, 2020
i saw she one time as she come in the inn then never again i try every night to look for her but no sight

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
You need to get further into the dungeon, after one of the bosses she'll be in her room at night so you can do the dance scenes at the bar for more corruption.

Guta2000

Feb 1, 2018
Is it not possible to sleep in the slums?
I also finished the game and I was in doubt, I don't think so. You can work at the slums inn, but I don't think you can sleep. If anyone knows differently please tell us how to do this. ;)

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
Like most things in the game, you need to be lewd enough. I did it, but honestly, its about the same type of scene you see elsewhere, like the inn within the dungeon. Usually you get the notice that it might not be a good idea, but doing it anyway you get the gangbang scene.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
How do you get into the hole in the ruin 3rd floor? she's already nicknamed cheating sex expert so that is not the problem. Do you have to finish all the floor first?

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes