RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Lyras88

Nov 20, 2019
can someone help me find the blue door? i have already pulled the lever, but i can't find the door again :(
it should be somewhere at the beginning of the dungeon

May 5, 2019
I got 3 questions:
1. What does the lust stat do? I mean what practical effect? It doesnt seem to determine whether you cheat on your husband or not since that choice needs to be made by the player.
2. There is a star following Emma's name in esc screen and combat screen. What is that?

3. This will sound odd but i am trying to do a pure playthrough of the game where Emma doesnt cheat on Miguel. On second day of the game, i ran all the way to the first boss while avoiding monster. There i farmed the monsters using the healing crystal till Emma reached Lvl 16. I noticed that at some point Emma's status had changed. She went from
Travelling Warrior Woman: Travelling with her husband to protect her beloved family.
TO
Virtuous Warrior Woman: Only has eyes for her husband.

So i know more titles exsist for taking Emma down the non-cheating route and a loyal-to-her-husband might exist.
But after returning to town i spent a lot of days the Lvl 5 champion in Arena without being defeated once. So Emma's cheating count is still 0.
I wanna continue farming the Arena to get all the equipment for Miguel but i noticed that since i started farming the arena, at some point Emma's status fell back down to Travelling Warrior Woman. This happened when Emma reached lvl 19 while Miguel was lvl 18. But that could have been a coincidence.
So can anyone tell me how to increase Emma's status back to Virtuous Woman and beyond quickly without having to farm the dungeon for several hours?
Also will continuing to farm the Arena lock me out of the Good Ending even if i avoid losing and getting raped by the champion?

PS: Just for the record i have even avoided Emma selling breast milk to the shop. However in the arena fight Emma's armor has been stripped off a few times. Her current lust is around 25 and slept with husband around 16 times and the cheating count is still 0.
How was it? What kind of ending did you get?

May 5, 2019
I dont remember what her status was, but her cheating count was still 0. The ending was simply the family ema and miguel going back and happily reuniting with their son. wholesome
Ah, so the wholesome ending is possible, luckily I've found you, because I also try to play faithful route, but the grind is insane in that one.

Agnaricson

Illegal Alien
Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Are there any game like this with the milf as the protagonist?
There's a bunch of them here on F95Zone, and you can also find untranslated ones over at DLSite... There's also one that's been removed from here because of a certain age difference...

Here's one I enjoyed quite a lot:

https://f95zone.to/threads/mature-quest-t-soft.1214/

(It's grindy, but worth it in my opinion... You basically control a warrior wife who has to save her husband, all the while getting seduced by perverts all around, gradually becoming the whole world's public toilet)

You also have the Acerola games (which are translated), but I don't particularly enjoy them all that much... Mainly because you start cheating waay too fast, and it's all over the place, with literally everyone. I like the slow-burn, peeping, slow degradation-aspect of these types of games. I've been looking into translating some of the Orange Piece games myself (all of them have these types of scenarios).

Two other great ones are:

https://f95zone.to/threads/minako-happy-life.2509/

and https://f95zone.to/threads/to-h-tamanis-hentai-adventure-birdcage.1191/ (the art's shit, but the slow burn is great...)

You also have the 3DCG games like Lily of the Valley or Anna: Exciting Affection (also found here), but I prefer the 2D japanese style...

Hope that gave you something new to experience!

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
There's a bunch of them here on F95Zone, and you can also find untranslated ones over at DLSite... There's also one that's been removed from here because of a certain age difference...

Here's one I enjoyed quite a lot:

https://f95zone.to/threads/mature-quest-t-soft.1214/

(It's grindy, but worth it in my opinion... You basically control a warrior wife who has to save her husband, all the while getting seduced by perverts all around, gradually becoming the whole world's public toilet)

You also have the Acerola games (which are translated), but I don't particularly enjoy them all that much... Mainly because you start cheating waay too fast, and it's all over the place, with literally everyone. I like the slow-burn, peeping, slow degradation-aspect of these types of games. I've been looking into translating some of the Orange Piece games myself (all of them have these types of scenarios).

Two other great ones are:

https://f95zone.to/threads/minako-happy-life.2509/

and https://f95zone.to/threads/to-h-tamanis-hentai-adventure-birdcage.1191/ (the art's shit, but the slow burn is great...)

You also have the 3DCG games like Lily of the Valley or Anna: Exciting Affection (also found here), but I prefer the 2D japanese style...

Hope that gave you something new to experience!
Could you tell me the name of the removed game, I'll look elsewhere.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to trigger sex event with the husband? I'm asking this because there is a stat named 'SexWithHusband' on the menu, but I don't know how to affect it. Can anyone help me in this regard please?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
Can anyone tell me how to trigger sex event with the husband? I'm asking this because there is a stat named 'SexWithHusband' on the menu, but I don't know how to affect it. Can anyone help me in this regard please?
Emma has a 1 in 3 chance to have sex with her husband when you turn in for the night at the Inn, and pay the fee with gold. It doesn't start right away, but after a little story progress (I forget how far, but it happened for me before I entered the second area of the dungeon) Miguel should ask you before going to sleep at night.

TK201299

May 20, 2020
Emma has a 1 in 3 chance to have sex with her husband when you turn in for the night at the Inn, and pay the fee with gold. It doesn't start right away, but after a little story progress (I forget how far, but it happened for me before I entered the second area of the dungeon) Miguel should ask you before going to sleep at night.
Thank you. Also I have a query with which if you could help it would be very helpful. In the red light district, I am successful to make the MC (Emma) work as a prostitute and in pink salon, but I have reached 200+ cheating points and yet I can't make her work as a dancer in the pub or work in the soap land. Can you help me with this?

TK201299

May 20, 2020
In the red light district, I am successful to make the MC (Emma) work as a prostitute and in pink salon, but I have reached 200+ cheating points and yet I can't make her work as a dancer in the pub or work in the soap land. Can anyone help me with this?

S3vatari0n

May 9, 2020
In the red light district, I am successful to make the MC (Emma) work as a prostitute and in pink salon, but I have reached 200+ cheating points and yet I can't make her work as a dancer in the pub or work in the soap land. Can anyone help me with this?
To be a dancer, you need to talk to the woman in the inn, 2F bottom right room in the evening. This unlocks after clearing 5 floors of the dungeon and I think you also need this for the soap land. I think.

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes