RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

hesaphantom

Mar 15, 2020
How you get stuck inside the wall for the first barbell scene, I got to the area but she just said she has no reason to force through.

RainChariot

Feb 13, 2021
The last time I was so exhausted when I was going through a Persona 1. But this art, cheating wife...Eh, i dont have a chance to spend my weekend wisely.

bungbono

Jun 4, 2020
How do you defeat the arena champion? He's a tank and do a lot of damage. Try 4 times never wins. And what happens after completing the arena?

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Sooo... There is a guy in the Slums who appears at the entrance to the big tent at night (show stage, I think he calls it). He says taht there is nothing good to show and to let him know if I had an idea (or something like that). Anyone knows how to proceed with this?

Reactions: Aki1425

ZeCKStar

May 15, 2018
I think there is a crystal next to the Inn you need to interact with to enable that. Or maybe it changes the movement speed... I don't remember exactly.
Yea I was looking for that, including the recollection room, but there's only a switch to skip messages. Maybe the guy removed it on purpose to increase playtime the bastard. Which is weird since his other games have that option. Or maybe I'm just chronically blind

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Yea I was looking for that, including the recollection room, but there's only a switch to skip messages. Maybe the guy removed it on purpose to increase playtime the bastard. Which is weird since his other games have that option. Or maybe I'm just chronically blind
Just for the record... you did try holding shift on your keyboard, right?...

ZeCKStar

May 15, 2018
OMFG this is so stupid. For any future troubled crusaders such as myself: press F1, go to keyboard, allocate Shift as an "A" button and RUUUN. For some dumbass reason my version didn't have a key allocated for sprint

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes