RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

aalexkj24

Dec 18, 2018
Finally unlocked the show booth tent in slums. To unlock, you need to get dildo (researcher task in floor 6)

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
this game is pretty buggy, you can't run holding shift while pressing other buttons, otherwise it'll lock the character, it's fucking annoying.

kulkun890

Jun 18, 2018
How to increase movement speed in game? usually i see in heisendou game there are two stones that can change movement speed but this game doesn't
Sadly this game not having a crystal for movement speed.....i made a translation(i used the translation of agnaricson for that...hope he not be mad xd) of this game into a spanish and agreged that function its not perfect but i think is better than nothing...if you want do it yourself just install rpg vx ace editor

• Red Heart
Reactions: Agnaricson

SABIAFUCKER

May 4, 2021
Can anyone here give me a walkthrough for this game?? I completed the game once but having problem with unlocking all the events. The events here are not that easy to unlock like The Banised Empress and the Penal Colony or like Knightess Rebecca

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
View attachment 147659
About this game:
Ema gave up the old adventure-quest life to make a family. However, her tranquil life was darkened by portentous clouds. When the town of Vaira was stricken by a riot of monsters, Ema took up her sword once again, for the sake of her son's future. She reunited with Miguel, her old questing comanion, and together they went to Vaira.

As protagonist Ema, milf warrior, your story unfolds in Vaira and the nearby ruins of an ancient empire. The merchants of Vaira are profiteering from the monsters that have brought in new adventurers, so shop items and inns are expensive. Meanwhile, the unsavory nature of the locals is a primary concern for Ema.
Adventuring is dangerous - Ema's an old pro, but she has new restrictions. Can she remain a virtuous wife? You, as the player, will have to decide.
Updated: 07/Jul/2016
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No (Uncensored Ver creator: )
Version: 1.00
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: MEGA - - -
Thanks @

View attachment 91412 View attachment 91413 View attachment 91414 View attachment 91415 View attachment 91416
Well the game was overall very good. The graphics, the art was very good but it lacks something especially in the slum, bath house and in sex. Emma's art was created very well from her face up to the bottom, sad thing no one sucked her beautiful titties. I wished she used her tits to breastfeed her guys in slum or anywhere. The people in slum are too few and they are too civilized to be in slum, I'm expecting vices like drinking, gangrape and gangbang. I hope there's a gangbang scene in men bath as well like in the water. And I guess more scene in the guild area in ruins and when defeated.

It is also like Fallen: Makina and the Ruins idk which one came first and who is derived from the other game but both were great Fallen was just shorter and fewer scenes.

The graphics was very excelent it consumed much of their time because on how constructed scenes are and in my opinion it can beat the graphics and art of, Tina: Swordman of the Scarlet Prison, which in my opinion is the best of all female protag and corruption games. When comparing the two games, the sex scene might almost be the same number but it's much easier to grind in Tina and it has muvh better route, ending and sex compare to Emma but nonetheless both are great game and really a standard model.

So base on my own rating,
The art and graphics of Emma was 11/10
The gameplay was 8/10 it's too grindy
The sex scenes are 9/10 it just lacks something to be perfect but almost perfect is not bad either
Overall, I will give it 9.5/10

Reactions: kulkun890

lukee12345

Sep 4, 2021
I just played it a while ago, you can download the window ver to your android and install joiplay play and its plugin on google store and hopefully this file will work on your devive because it work well with me unlike the files of Milf Quest and Kingdom of Deception which I atttempted to play but ends up in error.
Somebody please give me the link for the android port for this game. I really wanna play this one

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes