Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
how do I fix this? i used locale emulator, but the problem persists
1657024175260.png

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
How to get stuck in the wall in third floor, she refuses to go in saying there is no need.anyone?

sabu6

Sep 26, 2017
@Drakevort That depends on how much corruption Emma has in addition to whether you have beein fooling around with that general or not (I forgot the name, but you meet him when you first pass through the 2nd floor without her husband).

@Rayza12 I do not have a walkthrough but you may find help reading the thread.

@RogerSith I deleted the game after I beat it. Basically:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can you give a hint of what are the conditions to get stuck in the wall in 3rd floor, i found the hole but she refuses to go in sying theres no need. Also where to get oriculculum to make dildo?

rin-aid

Oct 11, 2017
Can you give a hint of what are the conditions to get stuck in the wall in 3rd floor, i found the hole but she refuses to go in sying theres no need. Also where to get oriculculum to make dildo?
Sorry, been a while since I played and I forgot.

I could be wrong, but you may be able to get that scene with he hole if you make it to the other side of the hole before descending to the 4th floor. If you investigate the hole and have an option to squeeze through, then you may have unlocked the scene.

Th oriculculum I really can't remember so you may have to ask the npc who told you for another clue. Don't know if that will work though.

Last edited:
Reactions: sabu6
Jun 26, 2022
I just played it a while ago, you can download the window ver to your android and install joiplay play and its plugin on google store and hopefully this file will work on your devive because it work well with me unlike the files of Milf Quest and Kingdom of Deception which I atttempted to play but ends up in error.
Please help I have black screen but character show inside joiplay

Collesart22

Sep 6, 2017
walktrought said " Vibe on the 6th floor Go to the lab on the 6th floor and start an event. After collecting and handing over the ingredients, make the vibe powerful. After that, once you return to the inn, let it pass overnight, and go to the laboratory again, you will get a vibe" what kinda ingredients for "vibe"???

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes