RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Licke_Prinze

Aug 29, 2020
When can i start to work at the red light? And when can i sleep at the slums? I always get the same messages over and over.

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
does the game have a faithfull route? btw is there any way to edit the fucking audio? the game is waaaaay to loud

Last edited:

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
This is one of those older games that could have been great in its day with a bit more direction and a bit less grinding.

So many Japanese games made for DL sight feel like they are great ideas done 70% of the way until they are pushed out to launch.

A remake of this using the modern RPGM could be amazing with time.

jaden000

May 30, 2020
This is one of those older games that could have been great in its day with a bit more direction and a bit less grinding.

So many Japanese games made for DL sight feel like they are great ideas done 70% of the way until they are pushed out to launch.

A remake of this using the modern RPGM could be amazing with time.
The grind just isn’t worth the repetitive cgs and not to mention the corruption is often done super quick for most of these games

Reactions: nodice20

nodice20

Jun 26, 2019
The grind just isn’t worth the repetitive cgs and not to mention the corruption is often done super quick for most of these games
it is the same for so many dlsite games. There is a good idea, then there is a weird combination of pointless tedious grind and also zero build up to things that should have build up. Ideas are explored only to the extent you can get 5-15 cg scenes, sometimes more if they pallet swap. Then the process is repeated. Bonus if the game was made in RPG maker from 2010 in the 2020’

I suppose with adult games there is the pick your poison with shovelware or patreon milking.

as for this game it just sucks that there is the idea of a good game peeking out from all the standard shovelware issues.

Mori cho

Aug 19, 2019
what are the different levels of lewdness and how do you reach them
and is when ellis arrives random or does she come after you cheat a certain amount of times

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 10 Votes