RPGM Completed Ema, Milf Warrior: Ruins of the Ancient Empire [Heisendou]

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
Lmao, imagine if that was the case but no. I basically violated my keyboard trying to find the button but couldn't. Oh well it is what it is
Well, out of curiosity I started a new game and checked. Shift allows you to run from the first moment you gain control. maybe try pressing F1, checking the Keyboard tab and seeing which key there has the "A" function assigned to it (in my case it shows Shift has A assigned to it).

ZeCKStar

May 15, 2018
Well, out of curiosity I started a new game and checked. Shift allows you to run from the first moment you gain control. maybe try pressing F1, checking the Keyboard tab and seeing which key there has the "A" function assigned to it (in my case it shows Shift has A assigned to it).
Yeah, I figured it out finally. Thank you so much for your time and concern though!

Ebanu8

Dec 13, 2021
Well, just found out about this game, hoping to give it a try. Anyone have recommendations for new beginners on this game?

subaru_dono

Jul 5, 2017
Well, just found out about this game, hoping to give it a try. Anyone have recommendations for new beginners on this game?
Unlocking sex scenes is weirdly grindy. You'll unlock more of them the more Emma cheats, but it can take a weirdly long time to unlock some of them. I think she might need high Lust for some to trigger.

The XP you gain for fighting monsters doesn't really increase dramatically as you go further down the dungeon. You can grind for levels most efficiently where your survival through battles is nearly assured.

Holding the Q key skipped dialog on my setup.

Reaverer

Jul 20, 2017
I had already got there, but still I can't progress into game. I will try again today.
It's kind of hard to determine exactly where you are stuck. All I can tell you is that a lot of the game's progress is dependant on your progress through the ruins and you need to get defeated at least once to get the option to leave the husband in the Inn in the morning, so you can have the girl run around alone (most, if not all, sexy events are only available when she is alone).

Also, you can get some sexy events if you run out of money. The innkeeper will ask for "exchange of services", if you get what I mean. That's one of the earliest ways to increase her lust stats, that I was able to find.

StomperHK

May 17, 2020
It's kind of hard to determine exactly where you are stuck. All I can tell you is that a lot of the game's progress is dependant on your progress through the ruins and you need to get defeated at least once to get the option to leave the husband in the Inn in the morning, so you can have the girl run around alone (most, if not all, sexy events are only available when she is alone).

Also, you can get some sexy events if you run out of money. The innkeeper will ask for "exchange of services", if you get what I mean. That's one of the earliest ways to increase her lust stats, that I was able to find.
Yeah, I'm not stuck anymore. And also discovered the "exchange for services" part, cause I don't want to loose 300 golds everyday.

Gobinshook

Aug 6, 2021
there was a scene when Emma and her husband found a public bathroom in the ruins. can we play that again when Emma is alone? if yes, please tell me which floor is it and also how to dance in the red street and sleep in the slum inn (**)!

kzk404

Apr 11, 2020
There's a bunch of them here on F95Zone, and you can also find untranslated ones over at DLSite... There's also one that's been removed from here because of a certain age difference...

Here's one I enjoyed quite a lot:

https://f95zone.to/threads/mature-quest-t-soft.1214/

(It's grindy, but worth it in my opinion... You basically control a warrior wife who has to save her husband, all the while getting seduced by perverts all around, gradually becoming the whole world's public toilet)

You also have the Acerola games (which are translated), but I don't particularly enjoy them all that much... Mainly because you start cheating waay too fast, and it's all over the place, with literally everyone. I like the slow-burn, peeping, slow degradation-aspect of these types of games. I've been looking into translating some of the Orange Piece games myself (all of them have these types of scenarios).

Two other great ones are:

https://f95zone.to/threads/minako-happy-life.2509/

and https://f95zone.to/threads/to-h-tamanis-hentai-adventure-birdcage.1191/ (the art's shit, but the slow burn is great...)

You also have the 3DCG games like Lily of the Valley or Anna: Exciting Affection (also found here), but I prefer the 2D japanese style...

Hope that gave you something new to experience!
your taste same like me. i love those game so much . if you have any recomendation similiar to the mechanism story and any like mature quest and minako please give me more

vik ky

Dec 22, 2021
How to increase movement speed in game? usually i see in heisendou game there are two stones that can change movement speed but this game doesn't

4.10 star(s) 10 Votes