RPGM Completed Embarrassed Girls H Debt Repayment [Final] [MoonGlow]

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ257406_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The girl looks into a crystal orb (used like a camera) and tries to hold a smile while people view her through "the girl's room" (like a modern chatroom). Why did the girl end up having to do this? Her name is "Kororu". She is the daughter of a famous rich family in this city, and she is shy but a hard worker.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-03-12
Release Date: 2019-07-30
Developer: MoonGlow -
Censored: Yes/Mosaics
Version: Final
Language: English (Machine Translation)
Genre:

Installation:

Translator Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Fix v2:

RJ257406_img_smp1.jpg RJ257406_img_smp2.jpg RJ257406_img_smp3.jpg RJ257406_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
Her name is "Kororu"
That is what being a mushikarishi is all about.
Nah, another retarded cow streaming...

Machine Translation, (-__-) I hope at least it has been edited by someone who reads English. :unsure:

Last edited:

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Not the worst MT I've run across. Its mostly understandable. Though it isn't even close to edited well.
Untranslated characters in the sentences. Unfinished sentences. Single words taking up entire lines.
And this is after only watching the first gallery scene. Ended up stopping and deleting after that, since there's no point if something as simple as reading is a chore.

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
Just a reminder if you do find bugs or crashes in this game please post screenshots as well. I generally watch these threads and am happy to help fix bugs however giving screenshots generally helps with the diagnostic process.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Please can you stop posting [MTL Edited] When it's clearly not edited. It's another poor MTL with broken sentences that make no sene, you'd be better of playing the Original Japanese version.
I don't understand why the mods haven't made a [MTL] Prefix for thread titles like [RPGM] etc.
It would stop all the people like myself from going into the thread only to see the MTL in the Language section.

2.00 star(s) 1 Vote